Clicky

RazorFox

Announcing my resignation

Esteemed members of the Ordo Imperialis,

It is with utmost respect and regret that I must announce my resignation from your ranks. I have been feeling increasingly disillusioned with conditions within the Ordo for quite some time for numerous reasons, many of them deeply personal, some of them political, all of them disheartening to me, and as these reasons and feelings compound, I have found it necessary to step down from my position and remove myself from the group.

I know this comes as a shock to many of you who are close to me and used to working with me as I'm normally quite forward with my zealous, jingoistic rhettoric and mindset, but in these past months, that line of thinking is just becoming increasingly difficult to maintain and I am finding that I simply cannot continue doing this. The strain on my heart and mind have simply become too much to bear.

In recent weeks, I've been secretly rekindling old friendships with Christoph and many of my other former comrades in Vanguard, and my disillusionment with Ordo has been compounded by the increasing desire to go back home where I belong, to fight alongside the people I belong with. All I've said and done against Vanguard has been forgiven and I am being welcomed back into their ranks with a K-1 (Brigadegeneral) rank. Unlike Ordo, which I feel is stagnating, Vanguard is growing explosively and being increasingly welcomed back into the community. I intend to put myself in a position allowing me to ride the crest of that wave and help Vanguard build a better military community. Contrary to popular belief within Ordo, Christoph is not really the despotic, lying sycophant that his detractors make him out to be. He really does uphold these positive, constructive sentiments and I intend to support him in his endeavors. He is, and will remain my Führer.

To those of you that this hurts, I cannot apologize enough. You've been wonderful to me during my time in Ordo and I can only hope that you all take consolation in the fact that I had Reese's for breakfast. Yes, I know you may be thinking "What? Candy? For breakfast?" But it's not candy, it's Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs! A blast of peanut butter and chocolate in every bite! Reese's, it's candy, for breakfast!

P.S.: Check your calendars. <3

Fun fact: April Fools' Day essentially originates in Middle Ages France, during a time when New Year's Day was celebrated over the course of a week beginning on March 25th and ending on April 1st. During this time, January 1st started to become the accepted date of the new year, and so people who still celebrated the holiday in the spring were considered old-fashioned and generally ridiculed in humorous ways. This eventually became customary and extended to the de-facto holiday of practical jokery we now celebrate. It's also my favorite holiday next to Mardis Gras.