Clicky

Jayce Iredell

Pseudo-Achievement Thread

Overkill - used the punishers cannons against a lonewolf invader

TAANK - Use the main cannon on the tank against a lone wolf attacker at mid range

IT'S A TRAP! - Survived the collapsing bridge & lava tube trap on lava titan only to get killed by the spikes in the room beyond

". . . ." Survived Kitsy

Edited by Jester Spearmann

"Fursecutioner" - Joined Gunau on his Ordo team killing spree's.

"I accidentally Titan" - Provoke Cheeso to blow up Titan with a array of nukes.

"Kani Exterminator" - Kill 100 Kani and Kanimods.

"When life gives you lemons-" - Slaughter countless people while playing Khorne Berzerker gestures

"Claw love" - Hug a Defiler

"Fuck Redemption" - Team kill five officers and 20 Ordo personnel after being demoted.

"Bakala Durka Durka Muhamid Jihad" - Blow up a meeting.

"I believe!" - convince everyone Dagger was right, Dark is an ex Praetorian.

"Like a Boss" - Achieve a 47 killstreak on an Ordo raid.

"Mexican Chef" - Destroying a barrack/being responsible of the spawnkilling of 10+ Mexicans with a single C4. <3

"Pink Beats Red" - Killing 2+ Mexicans in a pink nursery before the raid ends.

"Burnt Syrup" - Having a Yo Momma with Scientific Waffle for longer than an hour and successfully winning.

"...I jizzed in my pants" - Having the Imperator take a bullet for you in a last stand. (raid has ended, last life)

"Nothing but a mask remains" - Switching from a gas-mask to an officer's cap.

"CIR? LOL WTF ARE THOSE?" - Not having a single CIR filed on you.

"Jail break!" - Logging onto an alt and breaking Crash and Ruin out of MBC's jail. (was it MBC, Aryte?)

"No, I'll stab you." - Survive Agares' wrath.

Im-Im....Impossible!

CONSPIRACYYYY!

"Faster then LSL" - Melee an auto-melee equipped enemy and survive.

"Touchdown" - Successfully land a drop-pod on Aryte's head from the moonbase.

"3.14" - Find one of Dragon Massiel's pies.

"Fly Swatter" - Melee an aircraft while jetpacking.

"Umm..." - Grenade a Raid team briefing line.

"Shockrifle?" - Suffer the revenge of Ethan Schuman.

"No, I'll stab you." - Survive Agares' wrath.

"...how in the-" - Not only survive Agares' Wrath™ but manage to get him to kill himself in the process.

"Switcheroo" - Suicide bomb Aryte in his office in the name of Christoph Naumova, post a video of it on Youtube, and then join Ordo a month later.

"Switcheroo Pro" - Suicide bomb Aryte in his office in the name of Christoph Naumova, post a video on Youtube, join Ordo a month later, and then a year or so down the line, in an incredible twist of irony, become one of Aryte's bodyguards.

"I was there man. I seen some stuff..." - Somehow be included in an offense report for an assault you weren't actually present for.

"OKAY WELL FUCK YOU YOUR A BITCH im drunk atm" - Be cursed out and told off by a drunken ragefacing Zatuichi Bosatsu upon refusing to date him. (Everyone has this one already I think.)

"The men is mightier than the pilum" - Write 50 combat reports.

"Carpal tunnel syndrome" - Write 100 combat reports.

"Imperial Secretary Lifetime Achievement Award" - Write 500 combat reports.

"Noooooose" - Collect 15 close-up pictures of your avatar's nose taken and sent to you by Sera Otoro.

"Somebody call for an exterminator?" - Attach multiple Insidiae C4 huds, rig the entirety of an enemy base with explosives, and then blow them from the spawn one by one.

"The Pen is Mightier than the Pilum" - Write 50 combat reports.

"Carpal Tunnel Syndrome" - Write 100 combat reports.

"Imperial Secretary Lifetime Achievement Award" - Write 500 combat reports.

"Feeeeeet" - Collect 15 close-up pictures of your avatar's feet taken and sent to you by Sera Otoro.

fix'd

"Insidiae 101" - Use your C4 HUD to kill six men with three remote detonations.

What if we did that with 1?

Also

"Bob Barker"- Be a furry that doesn't act like they are in heat all the time (For you uneducated, Bob barker use to preach about spay/neuter your animals)

Do I has?

Edited by Azoth Zsun

What if we did that with 1?

My personal record is 4, but that's because I dropped one just before being shot and then blew it shortly after from the hub.

Watching a cluster of dots move from one end of a base to the other while you're on the opposite side of the sim is nothing short of immensely gratifying. :laugh:

"Stones and a Glass House" - Take down one of AN's 1000HP Fleetships with a 12-shot pistol.

"Tag, you're it!" - Slap an Insidiae Detpack onto a moving tank, set it off, and destroy the tank.

"Window Licker" - Forget to bring a Helmet to a Revenant Raid.

"Short-bus hero" Survive a defense against XAF without wanting to counter-attack them and spraypaint dicks all over their base. (I can't take this award because i've verbally requested to do this like 4 times already.)

"Ordope" - Go to Applebees with another member of Ordo, then have him praise their Boneless Buffalo Wings for the next 3 days as if Jesus made them fall from the sky and appear in a solid-gold to-go box.

"I'm just gonna look the other way..." - Give Maritanouuu Arna five punishment-free minutes alone with an unwanted attacking force.

"Ninja AFK" - Survive ten minutes on the front line during a night-shift XAF attack. While AFK.

"I can see my house from here!" - Stand on someone's head. While they stand on someone's head. No script-cheating!

"Oh God Don't Shoot Me." - Slap a Praetorian's ass while they are on the imperator's perch. During a meeting.

“Seek This” - Shoot down an incoming tracking rocket with aircraft's cannons.

“Throttlololol” - Manage to kill a 2142 Walker all by yourself.

“L2FlyNub” - Kill an aircraft that's spamming tracking rockets.

“OMGWTFBBQ” - Survive an Fire/Napalm strike with 10hps or less.

“Nice Base, We'll take it.” - Dominate an objective based SIM without letting the enemy recap a single point.