Clicky

ribena Homewood

Resignation

To say that I enjoyed myself here with everybody is, if anything, an understatement. I loved it. I loved it so much that a (damn large) group of people were the only reason that I actually stayed and played Second Life. It breaks my heart to say this to everybody that I have met and had total no-homo pixel sex to in Second Life, but I have come to the decision to both resign from the Ordo and quit the game entirely.

It is nobody's fault - but I've been a part of this game for a long time now and I really am fairly bored of it... Not the people inside it, oh God no, you're the most liveliest bunch I've ever met.. but more so the game in general. Little did I know that dossing around in a particular sandbox for pretty much half of my Second Life would lead me to join such a welcoming group such as you.

I apologize. I'm lost for words. I'm terrible at writing formal letters like this. But please allow me to say thank you. Thank you to all of you. I truly do love you all and the time I had with you (a damn year!) was the best time of my life. Atleast in the game. The best time in my real life was when I pulled. Anyway, yeah. Thank you, you made this game worth while. <3

Oh, and my email address is on my profile in the forums if you still want to stay in touch. If not, you're a douchebag.

Once again, thank you and I love you all.

- ®ibena. (E-7, former W-1. ffffffffffff)

...My conspiracy against Aryte FOILED! There goes the chance of being I-1. :/ Damn you, Aryte... Damn yooooou! *shakes fist*

Three years and however many militaries together later, you've always been a kickass friend and I'll always have fond memories of all the nonsense and fun we've had together. I've given you my email, so be sure to get in touch with me if you're ever in the States!

Funnily enough, my friend, I am considering booking an holiday to America with my girlfriend. Just no sleeping around, k?

You're an intelligent and strong-willed individual, Ribena! I'm sure you will bring your awesomeness wherever you choose to go. Thanks for everything you've done done for us and the Ordo, you were one of the greatest. If you ever want to come back we'll definitely be here.

Gonna randomly e-mail you sometimes ;D

Funnily enough, my friend, I am considering booking an holiday to America with my girlfriend. Just no sleeping around, k?

My son come to belgium and we can do alot of kewl stuff :D

Also Ribena: you were a dear friend but also a jerk, yet i still consider you a very good friend, never change and i hope you come back

one day :), keep reminding that cool guy that you considerd as best friend "crash silverfall"

do visit and i will email you once in a while if i am bored.