Clicky

Trinity Heckroth

halp plz

First consult a priest, then consult someone who's into witchcraft, then consult someone who watches a lot of those ghost hunting TV shows. To ensure that you have all your bases covered, have the former two bless your house and then stay up all night with the latter while he wanders aimlessly around your house wondering if he felt a rush of cold air just now or totally feels a presence right now and look at these electromagnetic field readings next to this light switch, they're off the charts.

Regardless of wether you believe in an afterlife or not... Remember that at some point in time the remains of the people lying in those graves more than likely belonged to people who were loved by and loved others. Don't feel afraid or un-nerved by it, I'm sure that's the last thing they would have wanted to inflict upon you.

Lulz. Back when i lived in the Prairie, there was a rumor that my house was built on the land of an Indian Burial Grounds, but meh....

But then we started believing it because wierd shit started happening. Like, things dissappearing, and stuff falling off of shelves that nobody can reach, doors slamming with no wind, etc...

And the Cats apparently could see things because they used to just stare at the ceiling for like 10 solid minutes.

But! my mother is not only jewish, but is also an old follower and practicer of Wiccan White Magic and Witchcraft, so she has this giant Storage Bin for off stuff that she uses to do little Spells and Incantations on Houses she lives in to keep the Spirits from entering.

Also, we never bring the same brooms from one house to another. Apparently it's bad Voodoo and it allows angry Spirits into your home. >_>

I actually flipped through a few pages of a book my mom has. There's a whole bunch of stuff that seems too good to be true, but might be possible (Like literally, shit you see in RPG's. Increased Strength, Increased Luck, etc..)

Wow anly... under a bus.

See I propose this solution to all that ails you! Blast loud music or watch crazy action movies to drown out the notion that there is anything roaming. Even if there are ghosts, they can't do shit if they aren't louder than your TV or stereo! :D

Also, I propose what I know some people to do; fall asleep with the TV on, or basically anything that emits sound. One primary reason I've known family and friends to do this is that your mind isn't hearing any strange outside noises that make you think bad things. It puts the mind at ease!

Well, thanks guys for the words.

But like, rationally, logically, I *know* nothing will happen. I know for a fact that there arent going to be rising dead, no matter how sweet or violent they were.

But this is an irrational fear. And I guess what I'm asking is this; how do I overcome an irrational fear that can't be logic'd away?

As I mentioned, to prevent any immediate scares, having a TV or sound of some kind drowns out the notion of the outside world.

Otherwise you're just going to have to think of the cemetary as something else by frequenting it. It is now a rock garden, your vast backyard of rectangular stones, like the standing stones or other ancient phenomenons!