Clicky

Arch Graves

My apologies to all of Ordo.

In my recent blunder within Ordo and my Demotion to E-7 I have come to a realization that I have been to much for the Ordo to handle. I have an ego, and a temper. I am racist, insulting, and rude. I will no longer be any of those things.

Many of you may notice me changed. I will no longer fool around or joke. Ordo is serious and we come to win, so I shall do that. So please do not come to me with childish gags or jokes. I wont care for them.

I look forward to defending titan, and proving my undying loyalty to the Imperator. Glory to the Ordo, Death to all who stand in its way.

Personally I think you suffer from same problem as Gunau does, people simply take you seriously when they shouldn't.

I used to think of you as a hard to approach, hostile personality untill I first time got chance to have good talk with you and realise you're very honest and open about things when confronted directly.

Only thing you could use self-improving is delicacy. You have a very blunt and sometimes extreme way of doing things that sometimes offend people.

I've always respected you as you take your duties seriously and you make things happen but your seriousness is usually also your "achilles heel". It doesnt kill ya to just kick back and relax sometimes.