Clicky

Aryte

Report: Proxima Centauri

Question: Allied Assistance or no?

Considering they are the IS, would it be plausible to assist them if they are heavily out numbed (2:1 ratio or more) by a normal or TAC army? Or are we treating them like any other neutral as to where we do not assist regardless of the circumstances on the table? Would rather not see them become, as stated by Mercz in the past, the "IS Punching Bag".

Regarding Proxima Centauri - I visited their sim and met their leader last night and another whom I believe was their 2IC. Specific to ASTRA they are open to have joint exercises with us even conducting announced friendly combat challenges. I am sure they would be open to Terra joint exercises also. Sim is a clean build Roman or Greek themed - wide open and good for air to air combat exercises. Leader said they had 8 pilots in their AD. I wanted to assess their aircraft and weapons capabilities and challenged either of them to a dogfight and the 2IC accepted. Their aircraft is a sit based version with guns and bombs and I went 4 rounds with him and realized the weapons systems are very weak - or, the skills of the pilot. Either way - they seem to be good folks and were very hospitable to me. Go check them out.

Detox Exonar