Clicky

Aryte

Camaraderie at Its Finest

This, to say in the least, is out of the ordinary for the forums. A first. But I would say this is fitting for a group that is bound with one another far beyond the simplicity of an internet military. Regardless of your feelings for them, one of our own is in need of assistance more than ever before.

I was made aware of a situation in Arch's life. He is experiencing a rough spot that is difficult for him to admit. His pride is admirable, but even the House needs to know when it is time to accept a little help. In short, he will be evicted from his home within two weeks unless he is able to scrape up $220 USD. Although he is close to finding himself a job, it is a dollar short and a bit late to save the day.

Rather than let him drown himself, I'm taking the initiative to say: if any of you are capable, anything would be helpful at this point.

You may either PayPal via [email protected], or contact Arch Graves directly for alternative methods.

I myself will be contributing shortly. On his behalf, I do say thank you. To Arch, I say sorry! I know you'd prefer to bow out quietly, but like hell do I want to see you on the streets.

Edit: halfway there in just two hours. Thank you guys, wow.

Edit edit: Done and done. Arch is saved. Thank you all. :D