Clicky

Arch Graves

Suffer not the Kani to live.

Gentlemen, I have a issue that must be addressed. This is vary serious so I do not expect any cute comments or joking around. This is one of the most serious things I have ever posted.

The Issue

kanikanikanips8.png

The kani avatar started on SecondLife a any other avatar, but it had more of a anime cute look to it. At first this seemingly harmless avatar was amusing. It was a rabbit and was fine for that, but that could not last forever. One dreadful day it came upon someone to do the worst thing that has ever happened in the history of the grid itself. The kani's DNA was spliced with that of a Fox.

What Went Wrong?

At first the spliced Kanis were harmless, the cute critters would walk around like every other furry. The issue came with how cute there were with the ability to look like almost any other animal. Foxes, Cats, Dogs, Rodents, and much more EVEN bats! Is irresistible for any cute obsessed furry not to make one.

What Happened?

There was a flood of the avatars, they may have slight different looks, but they are all the same. Originality as we know it has been destroyed. Even in a military where the point of the group is to be epic, we no longer have the look. They are everywhere and are spreading faster everyday. Its at the point where even non furrys will get the avatar just to "Fit in".

What To Do?

I think we have to look to the good old saying. JUST SAY NO. Do not go with the flow! Bring originality back to our universe! There are tons of different avatars out there that can look great and epic, but they need your help! Show these Kani heathens that you will not stand for them! Do not also forget to guard yourself for the coming cat avatars made from the person. This is a fight we can win. NEVER LOSE FAITH BROTHERS!!!!

- Arch Graves

I may consider changing avatars for a change of if someone gives me the lindens to do so, but most people seem to like my av. It also looks good in uniform while most of my other few avatars do not. People who allow themselves to be annoyed by an abundance of kanis are simply being dramatic, and it's funny to listen to them complain about unoriginality while they join the throng of people who hate kanis or a variation there-of. If you like your avatar, don't let people pressure you into changing