Clicky

MikeMurdock McMillan

Starcraft II

The beta is region locked and the final release probably will be too. For those of you with the US version trying and failing to add europeans or vice versa... That's why. :<

Blizzard suck like that.

... You must construct additional pylons.

Edited by Nikki4 Aquitaine

my buildings take off and go to a hidden part of the map that you'll never find me in then I'll put a debug error in the chat window which will confuse you enough that you'll quit the game and give me a default victor.

Also... uhh, Tsume is waiting on the wrist crossbow thing Zrazor. THEY'RE WAITING ON YOU!!

Just the thought of playing a game with you against someone makes me fear that a nuke might go off in my base randomly whilst I am off attacking the enemy...Or I could put you on their team and hope that they have that happen to them!

Dude, it's more likely you'd get overrun by the enemy because my micro sucks. :cry:

Theres a few SC2 related threads, oone for zrazor, a few for guest passes and other people's personal info for befriending, NO MORE I SAY!

Post in this thread all SC2 related goings ons so its easy for new members, and new players, to find what they need.

Ill start out with a homerun,

First off, heres the two bits of info you need to add someone with your desired screen name, rather than Real ID.

First being Character name, and second being the number. Theres no spaces allowed as names, and anything after the name that isnt connected should be taken as such numbers.

And for those who wish to check out the game that is getting everyone abuzz?

Guest passes (FIRST COME FIRST SERVE) valid for 14 days or up to 7 hours of full gametime.

KDZPZW-YHRJ-B8NJVP-W9VN-GX26H9

4YVZPT-TTYH-9GCB87-D7KV-RE9ZMW

i know of atleast a handful of us that play already, and should add their info to this thread.