Clicky

Aryte

. . Upcoming Objective System!

I think the purpose of powering down is that the home team would be currently using it and would be hazardous to approach while in operation. If an enemy force is intending to steal the resources of an already operational rig, they would first have to make the effort to kill the power before stealing already mined resources (not using the tools to mine for themself because that would be like them working it rather than stealing it).

What Cyphre and Nrom said. Making them switch group tags is going to cause all sorts of frustration from them. Like having chronus as a void was somehow "intentional because we wanted to limit attackers." Having them switch groups would make group authed gear not work unless they switched back. They'll claim that's intentional. I think I agree with Nrom. A simple hud that says "Hi, I'm hostile." A receiver in the objective that says "oshi- here's a mineral pack." a node in the hub that says "OMNOMNOM MINERALS." not. that. hard.