Clicky

Ciel Eilde

Florida is boring..

So, I'm settled into Florida.

It was interesting, 'cause my friend down the street was a little *too* excited I was back in town. He totally dropped his Xbox 360, a one-month subscription, and his DJ Hero controller on me .. said "has dis wile momma is 'way" .. so I played the hell out of COD:MW2 and DJ Hero (which I suck at, by the way)...

I also spent hours customizing my VAIO's Ubuntu 10.4... found out GDM themes were discontinued, so I was all kinds of >:C to my Linux-smart friends. And we're all hoping they bring back that feature, so I can have a few themes lined up (for now I have a Ordo Theme that I made myself) .. but there are full themes, with sounds and shit, that I want to implement .. c.c Plz come back, GDM theme capabilities!

Anyway..

Found out that Ubuntu haet everything about Second Life, including the text only clients (more of an experimentation than an actual attempt to get on)...

Got this program called 'Mangler' that allows me to access the Ventrillo server without having to wrestle with Wine. And it runs smoothly when I totally eliminate the on-board sound capabilities (basically limit sound to headsets/headphones) .. so I've made my laptop silent except when you wear headphones, etc.

Uh... My dogs got fat while I was away. That made me giggle so hard .. xD

A lot has changed, thanks to my mother ... but I'm hoping that I can get in contact with Florida friends and possibly make new ones. :D!

Well, that's all from me..

I miss you gaiz.

And look for me on Ventrilo. If you see music in my comments, it means that I am incapable of talking or hearing you .. but know that I am checking in with you guys as much as possible.

I really do miss you and I hope time speeds by so I can once again faithfully serve the entirety of Ordo.

P.S

..my mother is boring.. ;_;

Florida is only boring if you stay inside! Go out, go sailing, go swim in the springs! Get to the beach and pretend to be a tourist with all of your friends. Mispronounce the city/county names. ("Altamontay Springs?")

This. I know from experience that Florida has some beastly fucking fishing.

Florida is only boring if you stay inside! Go out, go sailing, go swim in the springs! Get to the beach and pretend to be a tourist with all of your friends. Mispronounce the city/county names. ("Altamontay Springs?")

Well, I need transportation to do anything. xD My mother works at 2 insurance agencies and only has weekend time to herself. And even then, she goes to tthe gun range to practice with her .357 and does other things. BUT I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN GET DONE. :P

I might get to shoot too.. if all goes well. I dunno though, I was allowed to hold her .357 . . That's a .. really heavy gun. xD Never held one or seen one IRL, so it was a new experience. o:

Heavy is a good thing with anything chambered for a larger caliber round like .357 Magnum. Absorbs recoil and reduces muzzle climb.

Then again, this is me chillin at my crib on an average summer day.

0218000048.jpg

Please do pardon the horrid Justin Beiber haircut, it's much shorter and more respectable now. :actually:

In b4 steam pops out of Tsume's ears amidst cries of "TRIGGER DISCIPLINE!"

It rained, so no shooting. But I got to see the range, which is a really nice range. :3 It was a fun fun day. We went all over the Venice, Port Charlotte, North Port area ... it was just a bit of an adventure!

Well, your standard handgun is a pretty straightforward device. Simple point and click interface.

Yeah. I know. XD Just saying. Mom's packin' teh heat!!

Heavy is a good thing with anything chambered for a larger caliber round like .357 Magnum. Absorbs recoil and reduces muzzle climb.

Then again, this is me chillin at my crib on an average summer day.

lol. Nice picture there, darlin'. xD

You should ask to try it out, Ciel! .357 magnum in a revolver is quite controllable and exhilarating @_@

Revolvers in general are definitely a bit easier to handle in some sense at a loss for the recoiling mass of a slide on an automatic pistol of any kind.

Mom's taking me to go look at guns this week if not next weekend. I might get a semi-automatic, like a Glock or something. I dunno.. It really all depends.

Step One: Buy Trevur a gun. Preferably in pink.

Step Two: Visit Trevur.

Step Three: Go to Siesta Key wif Trevur.

Step Four: Make religious bigots in Gainesville awkwardly uncomfortable (wif Trevur).

Step Five: Show up on CNN Evening News wif Trevur for participating in Step Four.

I can't do any of that. :C

I have no money, no car, no job.

But at least I've finally found a path for myself!