Clicky

Jayce Iredell

Computer Support: Questions Help & More

I went with the Corsair.

And Xoza, I need a real mouse, not a potatochip with a sensor.

lol.. they have smaller ones! Corsair's good, I find it hard to pick a mouse, because its about comfort, have to be able to use or feel it. I had a mouse that was too round/flat it felt like a bump on my mousepad and could hardly use it.

The mouse I use now has a tendency to make my pinky finger go numb after a few hours of use, usually when I play something with fast movements like FPS's and such. It's because the mouse is an old-ass Logitech desktop mouse that's so small that the tip of my pinky drags across my mousepad at all times.

>:C

Let me know how you get on with the corsair tsume, what you think of it etc. I like it for its just right amount of functionality, it's not caked in buttons, and the optional weights give fantastic feedback in fast paced combat. It also has a nice Ordo look/feel to it with all the brushed aluminium and blue backlights behind the scroll wheel.

Because some people care about what they are buying. Quality and comfort are what most people care about.

You can easily spend over $100usd on a trashy mouse.

I've gone through about four regular Logitech 2-button optical wheel mice in the past eight years or so. That included several years of avid Diablo 2.

So this new mouse is wicked awesome from the get go.

But its like I breath and my pointer is on the other side of the screen.

Then I checked my DPI settings....

5700DPI. My old mouse was 800 DPI.

Right now I have the levels to 1000/2000/3000 and I'll see how it goes, but it is very comfortable! I have never used a single-hand mouse before. All my prior ones were ambidextrous.

So this new mouse is wicked awesome from the get go.

But its like I breath and my pointer is on the other side of the screen.

Then I checked my DPI settings....

5700DPI. My old mouse was 800 DPI.

Right now I have the levels to 1000/2000/3000 and I'll see how it goes, but it is very comfortable! I have never used a single-hand mouse before. All my prior ones were ambidextrous.

Glad you like it! I had the same problem with sensitivity haha. Do you like the sniper button?

Ok, looks like it's my turn to get a new mouse :( My mouse wheel scroll up seems to be dying. I've been using an Logitech Mx 518 for over 5 years now, and I like the shape and design, It has its main three buttons plus two programmable and three configuration buttons (DPI settings on the fly).

My requirements are:

• +3000 DPI (Optical's been great, but I like multi-surface options others have.)
  • The 3 main buttons and minimum of 3 programmable buttons (not config buttons), the ones you assign ingame and it uses 'mouse 7' or something.
  • about $50 - $80
  • Prefer Logitech but if it's good I'll try something else.

This is what I've been looking at:

I also may need to grab a wired laptop mouse as well...

Going to run to Best Buy today, see if they have them, see how they feel... I'll likely make my decision and order one soon after. G700 is weighing heavily though so far! I'm not entirely sure about the Razer, I mean there is such thing as too many buttons in one area I think, If they better tactfully added the buttons (kinda like the Corsair) I'd be more interested...

Going to run to Best Buy today, see if they have them, see how they feel... I'll likely make my decision and order one soon after. G700 is weighing heavily though so far! I'm not entirely sure about the Razer, I mean there is such thing as too many buttons in one area I think, If they better tactfully added the buttons (kinda like the Corsair) I'd be more interested...

I think my Corsair could stand to have been a little bit larger, but then again I like larger mice that fill out the hand. Besides that small wish, it is a fantastic mouse.