Clicky

Ciel Eilde

If there is one thing...

1. If there is one thing that you would like to possess in the world, what would it be?

2. If there is one thing you'd rather be doing (aside from what you're doing now), what would it be?

3. If you could be anyone (living or dead), who would you be?

4. If there was one place that you'd rather be living (aside from where you are now), where would that be?

(If you come up with a question of your own, ask it! I'll answer it if I see it!)

My own answers;

1) I think that I would like to have a large yacht, that you could live in, in my possession. Why? It opens doors for a whole new kind of freedom, something that I think would be different from owning a car or a plane. I'd love to live on the ocean for a while every year.

2) I think that I would have loved to pursue my childhood dream of piloting helicopters. Specifically the Apache Longbow A H 64-D or something like it. xD

3) I want to be Einstein. It would have been amazing to live through his life or even create a new one.

4) I'd love to be living in Japan, to be honest. I don't know, but it seems the place to be--considering the field I am/would be going into.

If you mean an actual existing object/apparatus-- an LHC.

If you mean anything I can come up with-- the personal knowledge to solve world problems (hunger, health, prosperity, etc).

A graduate degree and then research in Theoretical Physics.

I'd probably just want to be myself-- but if I had to choose another person I would probably be Carl Sagan.

The UK, as it's one of the least religious places in the western world.

1. If there is one thing that you would like to possess in the world, what would it be?

-My own family with a house I've built

2. If there is one thing you'd rather be doing (aside from what you're doing now), what would it be?

-Soccer

3. If you could be anyone (living or dead), who would you be?

-Myself... everyone else is boring ;)

4. If there was one place that you'd rather be living (aside from where you are now), where would that be?

-Cali, everything is in Cali... heard a lot of stories from friends that used to live there including my recruiter.