Clicky

Ciel Eilde

Good News / Bad News

Okay folks. I have some bad news. The bad news is that I will *not* be returning to Michigan, which means that I will not be on SL in January. It's not exactly what I wanted to have happen, for sure. But opportunity arose for me to go to school and I chose that over returning to a life of sitting on my ass and being totally useless in society. I still miss you all. In fact, I think about how ya'll are doing pretty frequently. I wish I could visit some of you. :C But anyway, that's the bad news. It's a hard pill to swallow, but shit happens--right? I'm not sure when I'll be back, but for now--I just wanted to update you.

...and tell you guys I'm still alive, in some form~

The Good news is that I'm going to be getting a car very soon and that I'll be refunded my financial aid money as soon as I'm set into classes. That means that I might be able to take a Florida-Specific roadtrip to start off with, using the money that I'd be getting back. This means that all you Florida Ordo might get a visit from me -- if you want me to come, that is. xD Also, some of that refund money will go toward the purchase of a new computer. I was going to do a donation drive, for the rest of the money--but I don't know what people would think about that. c.c It's an idea, though.

I wish you all the best, from the bottom of my heart~

I hope, when I do come back, everyone remembers me and that things aren't too different.

*salutes*

For the Imperator and long live the Ordo Imperialis~!

Yours truly,

Ciel-Eel