Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Esva

Ryk's Trash Can

50 posts in this topic

Hey all,

it seems my unfinished works are starting to get noticed as I have had allot of good responses from you guys and girls in world, so I figured instead of starting a new thread for every little thing I do graphically, to put it all on one ....this one...Ryk's Trash Can.

It's where you will find all my unfinished, finished work and ideas :)

hope you guys like what you see and if you ever want me to do anything in Photoshop just ask, I am not as brilliant or nearly half as good as some of the other artist's in ordo...but I give it a shot :P

So here is something I am playing around with at the moment, a generic Astra Sig

astraclearingthewaysig.png

A little custom request for an Ordo member.....

FOX CHERI !!!

Hopy you enjoy

"Death from above...with a big big bomb"

thanantosbomberfoxavie.png

For the Imperator

(wallpaper 1024 x 768 - Black Version available on request :P )

imperator1.png

Edited by Rykiana Ferina

damn u did alot lol

Hehe yep, when im in photoshop mode i dont stop until someone calls "get to the defence line" :P

Ive decided to try something new, a little experiment i stumbled upon while playing with layer mask's, the eraser tool and just plain black and white brushes which lead onto the following result, so as from that and depending on how well recieved i might start doing custom Ordo Character wallpapers for who ever wants them.

This is my human version of me

Character Wallapaper - Rykiana Ferina -

characterwallpaperryk.png