Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Esva

Community Request

13 posts in this topic

Hey all, 

Bit of a strange one here, but I need the help of the community, especially the community that were involved with Ordo on Titan inside Second Life. I'm working on a little project and I need as much reference material as possible. I've pulled what I can from Google and from within the forum boards but it hasn't been easy and so I turn to you. What I need is pictures of the following:

Ordo Imperialis Logos 

Equipment

Weaponry

Vehicles (Land & Air) 

Uniforms

Props (The random bits that were around Titan) 

Various rooms (Astra hangar, equipment room, Vesperia lounge etc etc etc)

and of course Titan it's self, Maps of Titan, and of any form of titan be it the city or the lava base type thing

So that's what I'm on the look out for so, so if you could please post your images here as I'm in desperate need of the reference material, and I promise what you guys will get back will be something super cool

Odin047 likes this

I think Ive got a bunch of the flashes/ribbons etc somewhere in my inventory.. I'll grab what I can as soon as I get home from work.

#BestSquadEver #Yolo

PhoenixViewer%202011-08-01%2000-58-13-54

eva.jpg

Seriously tho, I think I still have some snapshots and stuff in SL, and if the equipment auths still work I'm sure we can take some pics out of them.

Excellent response guys, you're awesome. Any and all screenshots Etc you guys can dig up would be fantastic and I will be contacting people in world over the weekend ^_^

And Loved the Evalidus poster, already got lots of ideas for that, thanks Awanken :D  

Just a little something, thanks to Awanken posting that evalidus poster.

This is just the first step into getting this into something awesome. I did take a litrtle artistic license though, updated it a little, made it a little cleaner...well before I destroyed it lol and made the logo a little sharper 

New Logo 

evalidusnlogo_zpsf4fbd73f.png[ [

Evalidus New - Clean 

evaclean_zpsf3cbdba2.png 

Evalidus New - Worn

battered_zps2fe7bae9.png 

Evalidus New - Battered / Torn 

battered2_zps29f3e590.png