Clicky

Ciel Eilde

Good News~!!!

Due to circumstances beyond my control (fucking Florida), I will not be attending classes at SCF. However, I need to find something online for math classes.

But, the good news is ...

I WILL BE RETURNING TO ORDO IN JANUARY AS PLANNED. :D!

So, Ciel will be once more terrorizing the ranks -- new and old.

Boy, I know I'll be like that retarded kid that's been held back for so long.

I'll be an E-3.. :B -herpaderp.- No big. I'm just glad to be able to spend time with you guys again (unless dad broke his machine)...

If you ever need online help for math, I highly recommend the Khan Academy website. They have well done and properly organized video tutorials for everything from introductory algebra and calculus to multivariable vector-based calculus and differential equations. They even have some good bits on physics, finance, and statistics, if that tickles your fancy. I'm not sure if this exactly fits your needs, but I think its a fantastic resource for anyone who needs to develop math skills without access to a university etc.

If you ever need online help for math, I highly recommend the Khan Academy website. They have well done and properly organized video tutorials for everything from introductory algebra and calculus to multivariable vector-based calculus and differential equations. They even have some good bits on physics, finance, and statistics, if that tickles your fancy. I'm not sure if this exactly fits your needs, but I think its a fantastic resource for anyone who needs to develop math skills without access to a university etc.

Oh wow, Waffle.

THANK YOU.

That really, really helps.

I'm so horrible at math. -facedesk.-

I second Khan academy. I used it to review algebra 1 and 2 concepts prior to taking differential equations.

I also recommend Paul's online math notes: http://tutorial.math.lamar.edu/ Lots of example problems, pretty good descriptions for why we do things. A good supplemental to Khan academy.

There are also a lot of open courses on MIT's website for mathematics. There are other schools as well that have similar programs.