Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 30OCT10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | E-5; Vexillarius | Astra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 30 October 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Weekly gathering.

SUMMARY: Content/Structural Development, Kudos, whatnot.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Alllll righty.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Obligatory starter, as always: welcome to this week’s meeting. Per the norm, please be certain to hold all questions and comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When you are provided the chance to speak, be sure to /shout/ your comments or questions—otherwise the recorder may not hear you. Thank you: let’s get to it.

[18:00] Acheron Gloom: Invictus forum wat

[18:00] zanndor Aeon: Shh Ache

Imperator's Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics:

Members: 317

Cadets: 3

Applications

New: 13

Accepted: 5

Denied: 6

Review: 2

Combat

Defensive: 82

Offensive: 12

Allied Assist: 0

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Five in one week? Travesty.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic matters to note this week: Exilion Enclave standards of relationship improving fairly well. Seems things are stabilizing after a rocky bout. We had some friendly combat with them early in the week.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, business as usual. Nothing major to note.

Divisional Reports

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: ?

[18:03] SoulBinder Wolfstein raises his hand for Terra.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Wolfstein?

Terra

[18:03] SoulBinder Wolfstein: One unit report missing this meeting...

[18:03] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From Thatguy for Insidiae: Nothing much going down this week, with Zrazor's absence. I'll be taking over the squad while Z's on break and will get things going. Insidiae raids will be help throughout the week, mostly sponteneous raids/trainings. I'll also talk to a few members of the squad about activity (after calling Z up and confirming this action). Insid guys: Look out for random raids :D

[18:03] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From Zanndor for Invictus: Mediocre week. Had a few raids over the weekend with some Invictus personnel on board, great work everyone. Eriksson held a Cohors A raid on Friday, October 22nd 2010; great turnout on that, and excellent results! Looking forward to getting involved in more of those in the coming weeks! In other news: A command shift that you all should be aware of: I (zanndor Aeon) is no longer the CO of Invictus. I am now the XO, and Eriksson Foxtrot is the CO. The switch was to allow me to focus more on other things, so please congratulate Kiwi. Lastly: Three slots open for Invictus, if you're interested then feel more than free to elaborate and take initiative by contacting one of us!

[18:04] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From Thatguy for Cohors B: Activity here, inactivity there. I'll be doing a reboot on B-3, moving a few people around (once passed through Firefox). Going to do another Cohors sweep this week, and move out all inactives to Cohors C. If you're inactive and reading this, get active. >:C

[18:04] Huttser Ishelwood: :<

[18:04] SoulBinder Wolfstein: These conclude the reports from Terra.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Antesignani did submit one, to add: Quiet week for Antesignani, nothing major to report aside we had openings again in the suqad, so if you were interested but disappointed last week, you can renew your hopes.

[18:04] WolfShaman Warrior raises his hand.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Warrior?

Astra

[18:04] WolfShaman Warrior shouts: Nothing major this week. New Aircraft sculpts are almost done, As is the new Astra Flight training course. Outside that, Buisness as usual.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Any additional reports?

[18:05] Huttser Ishelwood raises the banner

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Ishelwood, for the Island of Britain?

[18:06] Hessel2008 Inglewood: Lol

Tactica

[18:06] Huttser Ishelwood: We keep having very high tempo weeks that it feels I keep repeating myself week to week when I say that we have even more reports in and things are doing very well. SK and RR reports are on the wall and we have crossed the threshhold where we have more reports finished than we are waiting on. Once the Tactica board is finished, we'll be moving on to new and fun projects you will love to see. We have only two slots available now so ... Get in while you can.

[18:06] Acheron Gloom: dd2

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. Hopefully SK won't rebuild in two days and make your efforts null.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports this evening?

Keynote Topics

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along, then. Several topics to touch on this evening.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: First up, I want to take a moment to welcome all of the new folks. Lot of fresh faces-- or familiar faces from foreign lands, haha. Welcome, all of you. Glad to have you aboard.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: It's really always awesome to see a strong influx of new folks at once. Just seems to keep things lively for us. If there is anything that you all need, don't be afraid to nudge someone.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: That said, let's touch on development updates:

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Some minor stalling for Disembodied Hand while he sorts out a computer issue. Otherwise, a good deal of progress has been made on outstanding projects. Mr. Xiao has made a lot of headway on both Ordo and Titan items-- such as the AA12 and the remaining engineer pack.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: In addition to which, as Astra mentioned, a good deal of work has been done on a replacement model for the current Praeda platform. We are, however, waiting on pending updates for the mortar and Adjudicator. Tentatively, we will likely be replacing the Subjugator model as well.

[18:14] Arokh Takakura: :<

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: As I understand, the creator of the Subjugator model "accidentally" provided a copy of it with permissions to one of the folks at Erebus. So, as good of time as any to replace it.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Questions or any individual updates to make in regards to development?

[18:15] Steeltael Lykin raises paw

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Lykin?

[18:18] Steeltael Lykin: you Saw this coming, Chronus!. With a ton of recent changes and adjustments to the ground level. And many many combat tests later. Development is accelerating once again As we tie up loose ends on each segment of the build. I'd like to thank everyone who contribued to the work so far. both structurally and in testing. The physical build should be complely finished sometime in November. And ready for the objective systems scripting and testing. Part's are already in testing. and a possible linking to Mercury has been discussed.

[18:18] Steeltael Lykin shouts: forgot to shout [18:18] Steeltael Lykin: you Saw this coming, Chronus!. With a ton of recent changes and adjustments to the ground level. And many many combat tests later. Development is accelerating once again As we tie up loose ends on each segment of the build. I'd like to thank everyone who contribued to the work so far. both structurally and in testing. The physical build should be complely finished sometime in November. And ready for the objective systems scripting and testing. Part's are already in testing. and a possible linking to Mercury has been discussed.

[18:19] Hessel2008 Inglewood: Lol

[18:19] Nooj Balut: lol.

[18:19] Keller Teichmann: Aryte's internet just hiccuped

[18:21] Keller Teichmann: He'll be back on in a sec.

[18:21] Maza Rau screams

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Oh Comcast, how angry thy make me.

[18:22] Steeltael Lykin raises paw

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead, Lykin. Probability is my net will dump again.

[18:22] Steeltael Lykin: Shall I storm the Comcast call center in WA and raise our colors upon its roof A/C unit?

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[18:23] Steeltael Lykin: It shall be done.......remember the cake..

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Now . . attempting to move on:

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional comments or questions concerning development?

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Very well. Moving on.

[18:24] Maza Rau raises his hand.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, Rau?

[18:25] Maza Rau: What'd I miss?

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Anyways.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic: November 5th.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: We're just under a week shy of November 5th. For those of you unaware, that is a pretty special day for the Ordo. It's our founding day.

[18:27] Arokh Takakura raises his claw.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: It falls on a Friday. That evening, at 7:00 PM, we will have a gathering to commemorate the time. I apologize for folks in timezones .. not so friendly to that hour, however that's the earliest I can manage.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: I will remind you all throughout the week about the event. Please make all due efforts to have your formal attire prepared for it.

[18:29] Arokh Takakura lowers his claw.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: During the proceedings, the Black November merit will also be presented to standing members. It's an annual tradition.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: If you're unable to make it-- no worries, you won't miss out. The proceedings are always recorded and the merit handed to /all/ active members.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Questions pertaining to that?

[18:31] Fox Cheri raises a hand

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Cheri?

[18:31] Fox Cheri shouts: I mean not any rudeness when I ask if anything will be arranged for those who are limited to the european timezones?

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: I have no ability to do so. I work throughout the day until about 6:30.

[18:33] Fox Cheri: Understood. Thank You Imperator SIr.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Two additional comments in regards to scheduling. Foremost: Halloween tomorrow. We'll remain functional for the day, however you may feel free to get into the spirit and dress in costume. Tasteful costume, I add.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Secondly, from the 7th to the 15th I will have some schedule restrictions. I'll be around to check in and provide administrative support, but not working on any major projects or the likes.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Still reachable in all the usual means. Probably relatively close to a computer if needed.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: .. ugh, this is tedious. Latecny is extreme. I need to go stomp someone at Comcast. Apologies if I am slow. I am literally, slow.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Latency, rather.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Going to run through the next topics fairly quickly, provided my net doesn't die. Some kudos due:

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Unit leaders: across the board, pretty happy with the increase in activity and functionality in all of my units. Terra and Astra alike. Thank you all for taking your groups so seriously-- really loving how active the B units are, even. To add: Astra transfers, thank you all for jumping over to give Astra a hand. We always make great use of our seasoned pilots.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Combat raid leaders: seen a variation from the usual schedule of raid leads-- thank you to those stepping up. Lot of good raids came down the pipe this week. I am looking to keep that momentum up, as we push ever onward with the leadership courses. As a reminder, those enrolled, I will be doing a mass "part 2" at 5:00. Otherwise, I'll keep tracking you down to do a one on one session before we start "part 3."

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Armatura: as I mentioned on the forums, thank you to all of the folks involved in redoing the Armatura class set up. I am really excited to see the new curriculum in place. I have no doubt that the courses will improve the overall membership expertise. As a sidenote, if you're in progress of Armatura . . get in touch with a magister and get it hammered out before the switch, that way you're grandfathered in.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Euro members: you guys are awesome. It means the world to me that so many of you are like "fuck sleep" and stay up for certain functions. I apologize my work schedule makes it so hard for me to run major administrative elements during your timezone. I'm open to suggestions to help there, so feel free to shoot me notecards.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: That said . . I am going to cut my two major topics. They will bring debate and a lot of questions (they're good ones, mind you, so no worries). I won't be able to keep up in the lag. I'll plop them on the forums this weekend.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: If you will all pardon me, I'm going to reset my router and then call Comcast to complain. I'll be back . . hopefully, in a short bit. Someone may feel free to organize a raid in my absence. Otherwise I'll try to nab one when back. Promotions'll be up eventually (tonight, maybe . . ;d DUN GET UR HOPES UP HUTTSER).

[18:48] Desereck Creeggan raises his hand.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Creeggan?

[18:48] Huttser Ishelwood: >:[

[18:49] Desereck Creeggan: In regards to Armatura, classes have already been frozen so you can not continue within the current curriculum. Waiting for Zero to get on and give me the notecards with transfer permissions and half of our Magister team will have the 2.0.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Oh, noted.

[18:50] Maza Rau: Where the party at next weekend?

Meeting Closer

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: All right. Best of wishes to you all. I'll be back in a short bit. Or in 25 years after I murder a Comcast employee.

[18:50] Huttser Ishelwood: x3

[18:50] Fox Cheri: hehehe

[18:50] Huttser Ishelwood: Just check your IM quick boss

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: I'd salute but you'll crash me with your salutes.

[18:51] Maza Rau salutes and proclaims, "Imperatori vitam meum tribuo!"

[18:51] Tsukiyomi Yuhara: >.>

[18:51] Maverick Garfield salutes. Ubi Concordia ibi Victoria

[18:51] Carter Blackrain salutes!

[18:51] Stirn Aurotharius salutes!

[18:51] Desereck Creeggan: BEGIN THE SPAM

[18:51] Hessel2008 Inglewood salutes!

[18:51] Typhon Perun salutes, "The immortal emporer is with us, and we are invincible"

[18:51] Trinity Heckroth salutes. "Non timeo Draconis."

[18:51] Afevis Sodertelge salutes and boldy states "Si vis pacem, para bellum."

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.