Clicky

Aryte

October - Operation Epic

As an organization, the Ordo Imperialis largely likes to claim one feat above all else: professionalism. Routine, orderly processes are our hallmark! It is easy to fall in love with one's own group and become content with simply "going on." At times, I am prone to that sensation of contention with a semblance of mediocrity. The Ordo is, without a doubt, a truly amazing group-- but we're not perfect, not in the least.

Recently, we've been a tad bit slower: school, work, Warhammer, Aryte wanting to cry because he's busy has all played a hand in it. The military community in itself, even, is a bit downtrodden and drear with recent divisions and craptacular politics. This October, we will be working tirelessly to achieve a higher level of quality-- inch a bit closer to perfection. In order to do this, all members, from Numerii to Tribunus, will join together in cooperation to pursue something greater.

We will focus on several key elements, including, but not limited to:

1. Developing a lasting and more functional Terra command tree, complete with units, divisions, and infantry specialization practices.

2. Increasing the proficiency of Ordo gear, by overhauling outdated and archaic weaponry.

3. Achieve a higher level of internal stability, delegating powers and authorities down throughout the NCO staff.

4. Increase the staff and capability of our specialized divisions; Curia and Frumentarii.

5. Explore the possibility of recreating our base of operations.

6. Develop routine and informative training within the Terra, Navis, and Astra branches.

7. Bring academies to the forefront, by establishing a group NCO academy and an officer academy.

8. Establish a strong, diverse, and well functioning Navis fleet with multiple types of ship choices.

9. Clear the Schola queue of potential members, increasing the size of the Ordo Imperialis's active pool.

10. Redevelop and bring the Schola training routine up to more modern level.

We have ONE month to accomplish all of these-- I feel it entirely possible! Within the next couple of days, we will begin to delegate and establish a method. By November 5th, our reincarnation day, we will be a more proficient and far greater organization.

I look forward to this greatly and hope I'm lucky enough to have a hand in its development, hopefully in a large way, if not then a small way.

I also look forward to seeing Navis's new fleet, as I'm sure we've all seen atleast one possible new ship being worked on and look forward to seeing the others.

I would also like to see this month the Alpha Squads doing more training in their specific fields aswell as joint training and possible joint raids, as I have some idea for this but will hold off saying anything till I've had a chance to speak to my unit commander.

Diablos Korobase wrote:

I would also like to see this month the Alpha Squads doing more training in their specific fields aswell as joint training and possible joint raids, as I have some idea for this but will hold off saying anything till I've had a chance to speak to my unit commander.

Problem is, I have two or three members on at once, or a bunch that only log in to SL for an hour or two every four or five days. I'm all for people having RL obligations, though, so I'm not exactly sure what to do about this particular problem. It's going to require some thought.