Clicky

Aryte

[Ordo] Promotions: 19DEC10

Be sure to read all of the foreword, it changes. Really.

> Missing a PRF? Please refer to your unit lead; if you've already done so and said unit lead has not provided a remedy, feel free to notify me. I will remedy it.

> Curious why you have not received a promotion? First, consider if you have fulfilled the necessary minimum requirement exams. If you have, feel free to ask me: we can discuss it and provide direction.

> Otherwise, keep in mind there is always next week! Keep up the good work.

> Contact me if you're an [E-5] and are eligible for elevation to [E-6]. We need to figure out what'cha gotta do to get there! Same goes for [E-6] to [E-7].

[PRFS]

Acheron Gloom

BurrWolf Qin

Corsi Mousehold

Drasamax Python

Fatalitywolf Firehawk

Jacob Urvile

Jayce Iredell

Kastrenzo Benelli

Kishoshima Dragonash

Kyra Vixen

Linx Foxclaw

Mark Karlfeldt

Ookamiwulf Lemton

SirCorn Alter

Tala Spingflower

Tsukiyomi Yuhara

Voncloud Akros

Williamca Zenovka

Wulf Lykin

[Merits]

Afevis Sodertelge – [Corona Obsidionalis] *integral to the success of Erebus raid; cited by multiple sources and raid command. +100qp

BurrWolf Qin – [Corona Obsidionalis] * “So for exceptional combat skills, cool headedness and extreme determination in taking and holding the southern Erebus flag, at times alone against some of the best combatants Erebus has to offer, I strongly recommend Decurion BurrWolf Qin for the Corona Obsidionalis.” +100qp

Huttser Ishelwood – [Corona Obsidionalis] *integral to the success of Erebus raid; cited by multiple sources and raid command. +100qp

Lanny Ansar – [indoctrination] * faith and zeal in daily activity; longevity in service. +25qp

Mark Karlfeldt - [indoctrination] * the only man I’ve ever known to defend the sim while his living room is flooding. +25qp

Maxas Camino – [Homeland Defense] * diligence and continued presence in defensive combat; cited by peers. +25qp

Ookamiwulf Lemton – [Homeland Defense] * constant and consistent defense presence. +25qp

Otacon Skinstad -- [Combat Prowess] * commendation for exellence in battle. +25qp

Phares Sarjeant – [Combat Prowess] * commendation for exellence in battle. +25qp

SirCorn Alter – [Combat Prowess MKII] * cited by peers for continued combat exellence and additional improvement. +25qp

Wulf Lykin – [Homeland Defense] * integral to late / evening defenses. +25qp

fatalitywolf Firehawk – [Combat Prowess] *commendation for exellence in battle. +25qp

[Promotions]

Lanny Ansar – [E-5]

Lieutenant Smagulov – [E-2]

Linx Foxclaw – [E-4]

Pr0wer Miles – [E-4]

Tsukiyomi Yuhara – [E-6]

Vonclud Akros – [E-2]