Clicky

Streleks

Public Quest of Death and Squish

I didn't know where to post this, so I'm putting it in graphics. It's pretty much the most fracked up Public Quest on Warhammer I have ever seen.

Part one is simple enough, you kill 75 Orc's and 25 Dark Elve's in the area. One good AOE'r can have it done in under about 5-10 minutes, if even that. Afterward you protect the damaged artillery crossbows on the front of the beach. Sounds simple, too, right? No, not really.

Around 75 Orc's rush each of them in a huge pile of texture overlapping rape, and smasha' upon you. 5 of them happen to be Champion's, and it's impossible to tell through the pile of rape being tossed in your face. I'm a Level 19 Bright Wizard and this is a Public Quest for Level 7-8's in Chapter 3 Elf-Land. So, this is a Tier 2 Quest in short.

This is a screenshot of half the Orc's gone after they took out the crossbows in about ten seconds, and I'm standing far away to avoid them charging at me afterward. Even with half of them gone the rest are still piled onto one another like overlapping textures in a Korean MMORPG.

Anyway, enjoy:

foresightm004gs0.jpg