Clicky

Keystone Gray

Dreams

Post your crazy dreams here. They don't have to be about Ordo, but hell, I guess if you want to.

My dream last night:

So I was with a bunch of Ordo guys in a dark glass room, red lights, we were playing some form of fucked up tennis. All of a sudden some AI comes out of nowhere and starts laughing, unleashing death bots, and we all go into combat.

I bolt out of the room and leap off of a tower, falling through a labrynth of indoor piping and whatnot, and then pull out a portal gun. I launch back up, landing, hearing Aryte and someone else chatting about something as if nothing ever happened earlier. I then leave the complex.

I drive home from work (Ordo), normal day and all, and then I hit my brake. I must be out of brake fluid, because I end up ramming the car in front of me by mistake. On the way back home, I hit yet another car. I decide somehow that it's time to go to a police station to get my car fixed (o.O) and drive there. I get up the road to the police station, and I see two cop cars pull out and ram me. I then reload a save and then drive up again, everything seems to be normal.

I park on the side of the road, and then get out. I walk across the street to the police station and see a couple police officers talking to... my boss. From my real work. And another management guy from work. Both in their work uniform. I said hello and greeted them, they just smiled and greeted back as if it wasn't strange. Talked to the police officers, and my father comes out of nowhere (he's a detective IRL) and looks over at my car. Nods, says, "Yup. That's twenty-five-hundred dollars worth of damage. Just so you know. Two-Five-Hundred." The police station then agrees to fix my car.

So yeah. I woke up.