Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nrom Normandy

Astra Meeting 05FEB11

[15:06:12] Nrom Normandy: Thank you all for making this meeting. I appreciate the effort and your presence. I have several topics I wish to bring up today, so please be patient. I recommend that you keep a notecard with you to write down all of your questions, as I will not be accepting any until I've finished. I wish to remind you to raise your hand when you have a question or comment at the appropriate time and I will call on you. Treat this as you would treat every general meeting on Saturday.

[15:06:39] Nrom Normandy: It has been nearly a month since I was promoted, and we've accomplished a few things in that time. I feel that Astra has not progressed as quickly as it should, but I must be patient and recognize that we have had progress. Our numbers are no longer decreasing on a weekly basis. Instead we have had several transfers and even new members. This is very positive, as our numbers are beginning to follow an exponential growth. The Imperator is pleased, and I am pleased. However, I am not yet satisfied.

[15:07:11] Nrom Normandy: The first project I wanted to have completed were changes to Schola in regards to Astra. This was introduced by Trinity Heckroth, but over a two month period we saw little change or advancement in getting it complete. Following my promotion, the matter progressed quickly. As of this week, the changes have been implemented. You can expect to see more information about our division in phase 1, information about all of our equipment and vehicles included in other phases, and finally a special addition. Phase 6 of Schola has traditionally involved a few rounds of combat and then the final exam. In addition to the ground combat exercise, all Schola cadets will be introduced to and fly the training Predator located on the maze.

[15:07:55] Nrom Normandy: This has already seen some success. The first two cadets who were introduced to the phase 6 changes chose to join us. When you have a chance, please privately welcome Altus Nirvana and Thomas Baddingham.

[15:08:18] Nrom Normandy: Today I will introduce you to some of the plan for Astra. This plan is composed of long-term goals that I have broken down into weekly and monthly objectives. The first goal is to fix our Tactical and Reserve squadrons. We have more people in our reserves than we have active. I want our focus to be on our active members, therefore the focus is currently on their daily experience in Astra. The first thing I did to help improve this is to introduce a welcome letter to new Schola graduates and transfers.

[15:08:47] Nrom Normandy: When I transferred to Astra I was confused. Therefore, this letter is intended to give an explanation of the division and its goals and also serve an explanation on the next step as a pilot trainee. It also opens the communication channel between myself and new members of Astra. I believe I am very approachable, and I hope this will encourage that. Please do not feel too intimidated to talk to me about anything. Simply send an IM. If I'm busy I'll let you know, but even when I am busy I often stop what I'm doing to give you my full attention.

[15:09:21] Nrom Normandy: This leads into the flight leader position. I want our flight leaders to examine their daily contributions. So far I have not implemented additional requirements for this position, but I have made it clear what to expect. Communication starts with the flight leader and their subordinates, which makes this position the most important one that an NCO can hold in this division. They are my eyes, my ears, my hands, etc. Through their actions this division remains active or it falls into disarray. You should expect more expectations in the future, and find ways to exceed them. I know they can handle it, and I know they will succeed.

[15:10:02] Nrom Normandy: With that said, today I will be posting a job opening on the Astra forum for a new flight leader. Josey Bingyi stepped down this week, and Disembodied Hand has stepped in as the acting flight leader until a new one is chosen. I am very impressed with Disembodied, but I wish to see who is also interested in taking on command responsibilities in this division. I will leave it open, and I will pick the two best and contact them for the CO and XO position of Reapers. It will be open to all NCOs who meet the requirements, so please don't be shy in applying. I will evaluate everyone based on their current responsibilities in Astra and the rest of Ordo. I will also keep those who step forward in mind for future leadership positions.

[15:10:44] Nrom Normandy: As our numbers continue to grow, I will reopen the third flight and balance the numbers between them. The choice was to open the third flight or make the Apostles a dedicated flight again, but reopening the third flight will provide more opportunities for our NCOs to lead and contribute to Astra. Once the numbers are sustainable in all three flights, the Apostles will be designated as an independent Alpha squad. All members of the Apostles at that time will be moved out of their flights and into the Apostles, unless they hold flight leader or flight assistant roles. This will be handled similar to Terra. Until then, Apostles will maintain their current flight assignments.

[15:11:46] Nrom Normandy: This leads into some sad news. Due to real life obligations, stress, and other factors, Legatus WolfShaman Warrior is stepping back and placing himself in the reserves. I appreciate his long and faithful service to both Ordo and Astra and I wish him well. I hope that we will see him return to full duty again soon. For now I will be the acting CO of the Tactical and Reserve Squadrons. Flight leaders will report directly to me, so please keep the communication channels open so we can continue to improve our flights and the Astra experience for our members.

[15:12:22] Nrom Normandy: The next goal is to push Palaestra to work the way it should be. The certified Flight Instructor is currently the most accessible role that pilots may participate in Astra. I have always felt that the quality of an institution lies in how it trains and prepares its members. Instructors instill the desire to fly within our trainees, and they also push the rest of us to challenge our skills even when we're no longer undergoing Palaestra training for equipment certifications. Trainers, I need you to keep meeting your obligations, and exceed the expectations that Trinity has for you.

[15:13:06] Nrom Normandy: I also expect that each member of Astra recognize that our role is not strictly air combat. Each of us participates greatly on the battlefield. It has been expressed in the past that we should focus more on our role in this capacity. I agree, however, I am not ready to detail yet how we will incorporate this into the future of Astra. What I can say is that I view our division as elite. We have obligations on the ground and in the air. Think of Astra itself as a very healthy alpha squad. Our numbers will continue to grow, and we'll be seen as a division in our own right again, but for now do not forget your role in combat both in the ground arena and the air.

[15:13:56] Nrom Normandy: My vision is to see four classes of aircraft in Astra: air-to-air fighters, air-to-ground bombers, drop ships, and navis class fleet ships. In addition to these established classes, I plan to evaluate all of the gear we currently have issued and ensure they follow a new set of guidelines that I am currently developing and I will discuss with our command staff to finalize in the future. These guidelines will dictate weapon load outs, handling, speed, utility, and other attributes that we associate with aircraft. The point is to create balance, improve the responsible utilization of our aircraft, and add give you more variety in the weapons of mass destruction you will deploy in the field. It should also jump start our development of new and better technology again, which has slacked much in the past year.

[15:14:39] Nrom Normandy: The goals I mentioned have all been internal. I want my house in order before I start going after anyone else. Air combat isn't healthy in Second Life militaries right now. We have a handful of targets to hit, and it has been frustrating for everyone. Frequently I have heard people discuss what they think will bring a rebirth in air combat to our community. This is something I will focus on once our internal goals are accomplished. Through diplomacy and simply putting the money where our mouth is, we shall work together to show how air combat is viable, exceptional, and needed to sustain this community and continue to push the boundaries and evolve combat in Second Life.

[15:15:19] Nrom Normandy: This battle to show that air combat is sustainable doesn't rest solely with other militaries. We have work to do to promote Astra and our role in combat here in Ordo as well. Defense and raid leaders must be made aware of our assets and when they are appropriate and inappropriate to be used in the field. I entrust all of these weapons and tools to you to be used responsibly. We're intended to dominate the air, but use your resources wisely on the ground. Our focus should be on area denial and the systematic destruction of enemy lines. We eat tanks for breakfast. In times of lag, it makes little sense to be placing additional scripted objects along defense perimeters when an agm can take care of the job and easily cover both the South and North objectives while Terra's tanks are still rolling out of the Citadel.

[15:16:02] Nrom Normandy: I have spent this time telling you what I am going to do. I have had a number of you ask how you can help. I have considered this and these are the things I ask from you.

[15:16:17] Nrom Normandy: Stay active. Show up every day. Read the forums and post on them every day if you can. I understand real life is very busy, IM me some day and ask me about mine and I could tell you plenty. However, I have commitments here to you and to Ordo. I have to be here every day because of those commitments, none of you do. I appreciate when you're active and contributing your time, as I know you're all volunteering it.

[15:16:45] Nrom Normandy: Communicate with your peers. Keep an eye out for any Astra on base and talk to them. Build up relationships with members of Astra. These are your comrades, and these relationships are important. I still keep in contact with many of the people I have commanded over the years in SL. These relationships don't simply vanish once someone leaves Ordo. Our bonds also keep us together, and encourage others to remain active. It also gives each of you an opportunity to vent your concerns and find solutions, think of new objectives and projects, and continue to push each other to excel.

[15:17:16] Nrom Normandy: Communicate with your leaders. They are there to answer your questions and support your career in Ordo. Check in with your flight leader every day. Nourish your relationship with them. Communication is a two-way street, however, and I expect flight leaders to put more effort in keeping in touch with their subordinates on a daily basis rather than simply once a week. These relationships build happy and healthy soldiers, and when communication breaks down we are left with resentment and misunderstandings.

[15:17:46] Nrom Normandy: Take initiative. Certified Flight instructors are required to handle training, but this shouldn't stop any of you from E-1 and up from gathering members of Astra together and running training exercises or scenarios. Don't forget that air combat isn't the only thing that we do, and everyone needs exercise in ground combat and ground tactics. I recommend building up a fire team of Astra personnel and moving around the base on patrol duty together while communicating over a private com channel on ventrilo. This will build leadership, improve combat communication, and orient you all better in the strengths and weaknesses of our terrain here in Titan. The more knowledge you have of the build, the better you will perform both in the air and on the ground.

[15:18:27] Nrom Normandy: I want two of the items on the daily goals board to be owned by Astra. Either an Astra NCO leading two raids, two general trainings run for Astra or Ordo at large, or a combination of that. Do more if you want, but I want two of those items owned by us every day. The activity required for this will simply be enough to keep Astra active and visible.

[15:18:58] Nrom Normandy: I can't expect more from you due to your status as volunteers. All I can do is encourage you and ask you to exceed my expectations. The rewards of doing so are my praise, recognition for your efforts, and responsibility. I am looking for the leaders of tomorrow's command. Don't wait for your turn to get into a position, as it will not appear under my administration. I promote and give positions based on merit and contributions. If you're not contributing anything, do not expect anything in return.

[15:19:36] Nrom Normandy: This is all I wished to bring up today, so I will be opening the floor for questions and comments. I hope that you have these written out in advance so we can get as much discussed as possible with our remaining time. Remember, please raise your hand when you wish to speak. I will call on you once it is your turn. Thank you.

[15:20:24] Altus Nirvana raises hand

[15:20:30] Nrom Normandy: Go ahead Mr. Nirvana.

[15:21:28] Altus Nirvana: On the fireteam patrols....im up for that, even irl airforce's have their own security forces. From what ive noticed, a little bit of extra ground doctrine couldnt hurt

[15:23:21] Nrom Normandy: Aye, I mentioned that a bit ago. I'm not yet ready to reveal details on how I am going to incorporate more of a ground role into our division. It is a highly controversial topic mainly because our division was founded to be an air division. I do not wish to forget that or neglect it, but I do want everyone to have more opportunities for activity and participation every day. I also want them recognized for their efforts. Perhaps in a month or so after discussing the matter further with command I'll bring it up in a general meeting like this again. Thank you.

[15:23:23] Nrom Normandy: Anyone else?

[15:23:28] (COM): Disembodied Hand: raises hand

[15:23:30] Disembodied Hand: ...

[15:23:30] Disembodied Hand: gg

[15:23:39] Nrom Normandy: Mr. Fail Hand?

[15:24:17] Disembodied Hand: On the matter of Schola astra involvement, while I am excited to see that we have given them an oppertunity to experience air craft, its sorta just "here, fly in this for a bit"

[15:24:40] Disembodied Hand: I think some form of task to perform would be better representation

[15:26:40] Nrom Normandy: I agree with you, and there will be opportunities to incorporate more of our division into the Schola lesson material. However, the time spent on getting this material has taken a great deal of effort. I'm happy to simply have what is there for now. Don't take that as me being satisfied, however. We will continue to push the envelope, and continue to get material incorporated. I can say that what we have in there right now will do us a great deal of good, as most cadets simply dismiss our division without ever trying our aircraft. This material gives them a little taste, and while it may not have an immediate result, I can assure you that through our other efforts and goals they will eventually transfer over here.

[15:27:26] Nrom Normandy: Anyone else?

[15:27:43] Wulf Lykin: i dont realy have questions more ideas

[15:27:49] Nrom Normandy: Go ahead

[15:28:07] Nrom Normandy: I'm not simply looking for questions, comments are welcome, anything. This is an open floor, I'm simply moderating it so we're organized.

[15:28:23] Wulf Lykin: well as you said on the fireteam part, an idea would be to make a special devision in astra

[15:29:00] Wulf Lykin: ive been thinking about it for a while now. a special devision that is more busy on the ground when fighting an enemy that has no airforce or when theres plenty in the air fighting

[15:29:38] Wulf Lykin: i would call it "astra elite"a special team with their own armor and weaponry and also things like a special jetpack

[15:29:53] Wulf Lykin: they could also fly in the dropship as elite support

[15:29:55] Ethan Schuman: I already tried to convince Aryte that that would be a good idea. The only way he'll go for it is if it's like an alpha alpha alpha squad.

[15:30:10] Wulf Lykin: then we should work on that

[15:30:14] Nrom Normandy: Well to be honest with you, this has been brought up to me before as well.

[15:30:27] Wulf Lykin: i would say anyone could join it no matter what flight or rank the person is

[15:30:51] Nrom Normandy: The only answer I have for you is: Apostles.

[15:30:51] Altus Nirvana: well, I figure since Astra is already the few and the proud already, we outta all be in on the fireteam idea instead of classifying more groups from it

[15:30:53] Wulf Lykin: well, then we should work togetter on it. also i got great ideas for the armor and jetpack

[15:31:41] Disembodied Hand raises hand to comment.

[15:32:47] Wulf Lykin: thats all i had to say

[15:32:49] Nrom Normandy: The Apostles is already an elite force. I mentioned at the Apostles meeting last night, I expect them to be elite in the air, and on the ground. Blaze has already been given a vision on where I want the Apostles to go. Why get a Terra alpha squad, when you can have the Apostles, who can also bring you superior air power? You'll see gear, equipment, and vehicles incorporated into it as time goes on. They already have the Thantanemesis to tide them over for the time being.

[15:33:27] Nrom Normandy: I appreciate the ideas, though, I'll keep them in mind. Disembodied?

[15:35:54] Disembodied Hand: On the subject, Ive already written up a pseudo proposal to aryte in my E-5 letter of a squad that does just that. It was recieved well on his end and he encouraged myself and the team Im working iwth of officers to get a more formal proposal for command that he has said is a favorable idea. Essentially a squad to specialize in airborne deployment from our dropships. The problem we face with creating this new group is that our numbers arent quite that swollen. So as Altus said it should just be an astra wide initiative to keep our guns as lethal as our gunships.

[15:37:15] Disembodied Hand: Obviously apostles should lead the way, as they are our elite unit. I just mean that while most are favorable to the idea its not quite in the cards till we have the persons to sustain it.

[15:37:32] Disembodied Hand: active persons

[15:37:33] Disembodied Hand: I should say.

[15:37:55] Nrom Normandy: Aye, and I plan to incorporate at least two alpha squads in the future. The problem is the numbers situation. I need three flights running before I focus on elite squads. Apostles is just starting to pick up. I encourage everyone to try and get your ideas into the Apostles if you can. Consider them the go to alpha squad. Once the time to create a new unit appears, the resources and members of the Apostles will be split to give them independence from each other.

[15:38:47] WolfShaman Warrior: We Tried the dropship squadron in the Past, Numbers could not support it

[15:38:48] WolfShaman Warrior growls at the lag.

[15:39:27] Nrom Normandy: Yes, I remember that. Sosarin told me it was a mistake. I used to never consider Alpha squads as needed, simply because I consider all of my subordinates as exceptional and alpha material anyway

[15:39:29] Ethan Schuman: (That's because we didn't attempt to implement it properly)

[15:40:04] Disembodied Hand: Also, no offense to it but nobody liked the battlebus.

[15:40:17] Fox Cheri raises paw

[15:40:21] Nrom Normandy: You are all exceptional, and I have a lot of requirements from you. Simply asking you to be the best in the air and the best on the ground is more than enough, but alpha squads are going to ask so much more of you.

[15:40:35] Ethan Schuman: The Battlebus is terrible.

[15:40:44] Nrom Normandy: Mr. Cheri, floor is yours.

[15:40:50] WolfShaman Warrior: LEAVE MY BUS ALONE!

[15:40:59] WolfShaman Warrior: Was alot of work getting that Class B CDL

[15:41:14] Altus Nirvana: hehe ^^

[15:41:18] Fox Cheri: Then explain how I could park it sideways the maze stairwell earlier without an issue. You guys don't know how to treat a lady... Anyways!

[15:41:32] Nrom Normandy: Gentlemen, I'll get some pistols and we'll meet at noon on 5th street.

[15:41:54] Dascede Aluveaux: >.>

[15:44:20] Fox Cheri: I would say that as much as an alpha squad sounds like a field to focus on, I would be more concerned about the actual activity level and the fact that people either vanish or transfer. Right now, we're not many in the Palaestra for instance, to teach pilots, and the timezones can at times be a difficult barrier. *mutters over sleepless nights* but the matter is simply that our lack of actual participation, AKA need during raids / defenses contra Antesig / Tank users, simply doesn't make Astra attractive. To some, we are but a myth I dare say. I've been thinking over that, and it's one of the, in my opinion, most plausible reasons to why our activity alone isn't exactly rocketboomingly high.

[15:45:14] Nrom Normandy: Aye, that's exactly the point I was trying to make earlier, thank you Fox.

[15:45:48] Nrom Normandy: Anyone else? Got about 15 minutes to go. I have some questions that SirNick sent me as well if there's nothing else.

[15:46:00] Wulf Lykin raises paw

[15:46:03] Nrom Normandy: Wulf

[15:46:17] Wulf Lykin: oe last thing i have to say

[15:46:56] Wulf Lykin: a little while back ive created an aircraft. all i need is some better textures on it, or not since i like the texturing so far. but it needs to be scripted at least

[15:47:08] Wulf Lykin: furthermore it hsould be finnished

[15:47:43] Disembodied Hand: Wulf, theres a big issue with that in that most gear not requested first or designed for Ordo needs to be approved before further implementation

[15:48:09] Wulf Lykin: that has already been done dis

[15:48:28] Fox Cheri: Then it's through the muni if I remember right

[15:48:49] Wulf Lykin: its been progressed trough aryte and munitorum

[15:49:20] Wulf Lykin: when it was finnished ethan would find somone to make scripts and or textures

[15:49:22] Nikki4 Aquitaine: It hasn't gone through Munitorum

[15:49:28] Nikki4 Aquitaine: As approved gear

[15:49:30] Wulf Lykin: yes it has

[15:49:33] Nrom Normandy: I also must note, that not everything that is contributed is always used as well, a number of items are shown and given but perhaps not used. Even if it was requested.

[15:49:41] Nikki4 Aquitaine: Head of the division says otherwise

[15:49:49] Wulf Lykin: and whos that?

[15:49:58] Nikki4 Aquitaine: Anlysia

[15:50:01] Disembodied Hand: Anlysia

[15:50:16] Wulf Lykin: well she did accepted it

[15:50:18] Disembodied Hand: We have a munitorum meeting in 10 min, you should attend and bring it up then Wulf.

[15:50:19] Nrom Normandy: Guys, this is a gear question. Planes, Vehicles, equipment, guns, etc. This will be handled in time, but it is not the priority. I'll look into it, Wulf.

[15:50:25] Nikki4 Aquitaine: What Dis said.

[15:50:33] Wulf Lykin: cant dis im tired and head to bed after this

[15:50:39] Wulf Lykin: its late

[15:50:48] Dascede Aluveaux: ._.

[15:50:58] Wulf Lykin: alright nrom

[15:51:17] Nrom Normandy: okay, I'll just finish up with sirnick's questions since it's about time to bring this to a close.

[15:51:24] Nrom Normandy: SirNick writes, "Dear Praefectus, sir. You are the most awesome officer ever. Thank you for being so cool, dashingly handsome, and incredibly brave."

[15:51:36] Disembodied Hand: lol

[15:51:39] Nrom Normandy: Oh thank you, sirnick. You're charming as well.

[15:51:47] Nrom Normandy: Would it be possible to have some kind of hanger within Titan. With the new sim now open we are seem to be getting attacked more and more and I have been called to the skies on more than one occasion within the last week however I find it a pain having to run from the armoury to the middle of the road to take off. In larger attacks this process can take a little while due to lag giving the opposition more time to advance!

[15:52:20] Nikki4 Aquitaine: I've only mentioned a hanger 10,000 times.

[15:52:22] Dascede Aluveaux: He's got a point.

[15:52:29] Nrom Normandy: It's on the list, but there's a few things before it. Nikki has said it will be implemented at some point in the future.

[15:52:35] Fox Cheri: Mentioned it myself 5000 times...

[15:52:44] Ethan Schuman: Do it before I tell them your nickname.

[15:52:50] Wulf Lykin: if needed i can build one

[15:53:01] Ethan Schuman: ;p

[15:53:04] Nikki4 Aquitaine: If I may answer this one quickly? Just so we're all up to date on the hanger thing?

[15:53:10] Nrom Normandy: Go for it

[15:54:10] Nikki4 Aquitaine: The hanger will be built either on the floor above this one, or underground... It's on my to-do list, but I do have other priorities at the moment. I need to get my store up and running for income etc. before I can think about extra base additions.

[15:54:20] Nikki4 Aquitaine: But.... Believe me it's at the top of the to-do list. :P

[15:54:30] Fox Cheri: Suggestion?

[15:54:51] Nikki4 Aquitaine: Can make suggestions in IM after the meeting, it needs to end in 6mins.

[15:54:57] Fox Cheri nods

[15:55:22] Altus Nirvana: if I may just make one last comment, call me crazy....but I like not being as big as some of the other detachments or divisions, it feels like a tighter knit group.

[15:57:01] Nrom Normandy: It is, and that is an actual advantage for our division. It requires me to ask more of everyone here, though. I have fewer resources available to me than say Terra does, which comprises nearly 70% of Ordo. I do like the closer community that we have, and I will be focusing on that. It's why gear has not been a huge priority at this point. I know everyone wants it, and they get excited about it, but the important part of Ordo is always teamwork, comradery, and excellence.

[15:57:49] Nrom Normandy: Gear comes and goes, Ordo always remains. Second Life can close up shop tomorrow, and we'll be back up and running in another game the next day.

[15:58:09] Nrom Normandy: Since we're about out of time, I'll go ahead and wrap things up here. I have a few more things from SirNick that I'll include in there as well.

[15:58:21] Nrom Normandy: In the meeting log, that is.

[15:58:50] Nrom Normandy: With that, folks, you're all dismissed. Once again, thank you for making the effort to show up. I'll be doing this the first Saturday of every month going forward.

SirNick Balazic had additional questions during the meeting that I wasn't able to get to. Here they are and my responses.

>> As far as Astra recruitment goes I would love more pilots to work with, back in the days when I was in the Alliance Navy Fleet we was having a hard time with numbers so I used to visit “Flying Tails” which when it was around was a sandbox/airstrip/club and I personally pulled at least 10 new faces into the community within about 2 hours, I was wondering if we could do the same maybe visit some airstrips and talk to some of the community and invite them to Titan for a display or something.

I think this is a good idea. If an Officer wishes to organize something like this, I think it would be a good opportunity for Astra personnel to get out in a group bonding situation and also work to recruit new members. Once our internal affairs are in order, I have a propaganda plan that I will enact to get us out there more. This will include advertising in New Jessie, videos of our aircraft and personnel in action, and also outings similar to the one that SirNick is describing. It's difficult to focus on getting all things done at once, so I try to focus on a small subset in order to ensure that it actually gets done and done correctly. However, that doesn't mean that others can't focus on things like this.

>> With plans being made for Operation Dresden I noticed the call out for pilots being made only you had to be a E-3 to qualify? I would love to take to the skies in such an event after the air raid I took part in the other night with 2142 I really can’t wait to take to the skies some more! Would it be at all possible to maybe have a reserve list for the pilots who are fully trained but don’t qualify because of the rank restrictions?

Unfortunately I don't have much to do with this operation. I suggest you speak to Evocati Ron Bleac about this matter since I wasn't able to catch him online this morning. I don't think rank will keep you from participating on these raids, and I believe he was using it only as a means to get responsible and active pilots from Astra. Air raids will start again, and our E-8's have much in the way of freedom on our targets in order to do so.

>> Air Raids! I’m not sure if were doing them already but could we get on attacks where it is purely air combat, most groups have an AD but for some reason we are not used much anymore. Why don’t we, make a stand and revive air combat and prove it is not a thing of the past and it is very much so a thing of the future!?

I've actually been involved in this, and one of our operations focused almost solely on it. It is fun, and if organizes properly we could do this again with 2142. The issue is that, while other military groups have air divisions, they are not healthy. Thus if we rolled in to have an air only raid, we'd only get to face up against maybe one or two pilots. This is again one of those long-term goals that is going to take a while to get to a reliable situation. Erebus may be a viable target for this, however, as may Merczateers. But organizing most of these, unless it's noted specifically on the raid target board, is going to be an officer level discussion between these groups and ourselves.

If you were unable to ask any questions at the meeting, please do so in this thread and I will provide answers if I can. If anything you've read from the meeting or these responses makes you think about questions, go ahead and ask them. If they're private questions, ask me in person.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.