Clicky

Xiolin Furlough

Hey All ^^

Hey everyone. My name is Xiolin Furlough (Zi-o-lin Fur-low, people always have trouble pronouncing it). You can call me X, Xio, or Fur for short. I just started as a Cadet here in Ordo and I already love it. Everyone is very helpful and I can always depend on getting an answer to all my questions.

What originally drew me to Ordo was the structure it contained, and the accomplishments they set forth and achieved. Everything seemed to be flowing smoothly, and it made it seem like a fun, interactive, and great place to be a part of, and I truly have to say that I feel that I made a great choice in joining.

What I hope to achieve in, as being a part of Ordo, is to grow in skill and become a great follower, and leader. I'm hoping to gain a great knowledge of tactics, skill, and accomplishments with the Ordo Imperialis, so I can then share the wealth of knowledge, I have gained from great teachers and comrades, with those that are coming to Ordo as a fresh face. Another thing that I hope to have come out of being apart of Ordo is great friends that I can rely on if I would ever need any assistance.

I'd like to thank Ordo for giving me the opportunity to become apart of their ranks, and I hope you are as happy as I am to have me as a part of this organization.

Thank you,

Xiolin Furlough ^^

Cadet