Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadmon

Astra Reaper Meeting 20FEB2011

This week A new format of meeting was going to be tested, but unfortunately recieved no attendance for trial.

Forgive the improper format, it was expected to be pasted in chat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome Reapers, Let us begin. I must first ask that you hold questions until specificly asked for. I ask that there be proper decorum during meetings to prevent derailing and taking up excessive time for all of us.

As I am still hammering out the way I wanna run meetings and whatnot, please forgive the explanations and any repetativeness or holes in information. Ill do my best to explain well and to communicate expectations and events.

>>Command Recap

Each meeting im going to be recapping information handed to us by command from various sources, either directly as orders for flight, or through official group communication like forums, group notices, and weekly meetings. The purpose of this is not so that you do not have to seek out this information yourself, because I expect you all to pay attention to the official communication channels, but so that there is no doubt weather you received this information or not as well as to clear any questions about them you may have and havent gotten any word about.

Astra is active, but new regulations and policy or missions are not pending at the moment. Between Praetorian trials and Nrom becoming ill, we have no official goal this week but to my delight I have seen us continue to be active in combat and around base. That being said, there has also been an issue with pilots spawn camping the hub. Praefectus Normandy sent out this notice earlier:

"I have heard reports of Astra personnel camping the hub and firing on ground personnel with vulcan canons. I have also heard that this was not an isolated incident and it occurrs frequently during morning hours. I am reminding all of you that this is against our Rules of Engagement and these incidents must be reported to me. If I hear about this again, I will be grounding pilots, possibly permanently. This is your ONLY warning."

He is very clear, and it should not have needed to been said. If this is one of you I expect it to stop. If an OIC says "bomb the hub" stop and think. I expect the hub to recieve no fire from any of you unless hostiles are refusing to leave it, and are using indirect fire from there such as sitting in artillery shelling our line. Even in this situation you need OIC auth, and an officer should be consulted about removing them forcefully before firing on hub. If the hostiles arent sitting in the hub causing indirect damage to our line then you should tell the OIC that you cant meet his request by order of your CO.

Questions?

>>Open Tasks

I am planning on starting a series of open tasks that are items that need done in Astra. You may volunteer for any of these when I ask for questions at the end of the segment. I will be asking Nrom, and other Astra Officers if they have any tasks that need completing. Updating notecards, testing of armaments, contributions on matters, perhaps even combat roles.

This week there is but one known to me, and that is that we have a large Palaestra Training list. This task is obviously only applicable to Palaestra training staff and I know our outstanding XO Fox Cheri has tasked himself to it but if any others wish to help please feel free!

Questions?

>>Flight Notes

Pretty self explanatory, These will be directly Flight related talking points. Currently just updating on regular ongoings of the flight.

First, an official welcome to Fox Cheri, who has advanced to XO and I have no doubt will perform all the tasks set to him.

Secondly, Congrats and good luck to both Rei Kuhr and Scarlet Flaks, both of whom are participating in the Praetorian trials.

lastly, I just wish you all to bare with me as the flight and division is being repaired. Efficiency is on the rise and activity following, improvements such as meetings like this and communication are the first of many great things. It is a good time to be Astra.

Questions?

Finaly, I leave the floor open for anything you all wish to ask that wasnt covered, or bring up any mention on new proposals.

If that is all then. Dismissed, Reapers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.