Clicky

Aryte

Ordo Meeting - 27FEB11

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Obligatory starter, as always: welcome to this week’s meeting. Per the norm, please be certain to hold all questions and comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When you are provided the chance to speak, be sure to /shout/ your comments or questions—otherwise the recorder may not hear you. Thank you: let’s get to it.

[18:00] Jeremy Duport is Online

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics

Members: 321

Cadets: 12

Applications

New: 16

Accepted: 4

Denied: 8

Review: 4

Combat

Defensive: 209

Offensive: 27

Allied Assist: 0

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic matters will be covered in keynote. Unit reports this evening?

[18:01] Nrom Normandy buffs his fingernails on his jacket, checks the quality of his nails, and calmly raises his hand up to speak for Astra.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Normandy.

[18:01] Nrom Normandy shouts: Palaestra: We had some laxity in training a week ago. Our training queue has gotten very large, and there didn't look like any major effort was being spent to clear it since the beginning of the month. Trinity was on the ball with this and progress has been made. Let's try to clear that queue by the end of this week.

[18:01] Nrom Normandy shouts: Equipment: It wasn't mentioned last week, but you've probably seen it since. The Liberator has been completed and is issued. I'd like our Astra NCOs to get together and think of some training guidelines to establish for Palaestra so a certification course can be created for it.

[18:01] Thomas Baddingham is Online

[18:01] Nrom Normandy shouts: Tactical Squadron: While reports have been better this past week, active members of flights are not meeting their obligations. Flight members, even if you are taking part in the trials, you must continue to communicate with your flight leaders. There was a meeting this week for Reapers and no one showed up. This wasn't a failure on Disembodied or Fox's part. I'm seeing the same lack of effort to maintain communication on Aquila's part. For those of you who this applies to, get your act together, please. Make sure you keep your flight leaders up to date on your activities. This doesn't apply to everyone, and the ones who continue to do their part and communicate with their leaders get major kudos and my thanks.

[18:02] Darson Messmer is Online

[18:02] Nrom Normandy shouts: I updated the rules of engagement for Astra. I also posted a reminder for NCOs about matters that concern them and the position of the OIC when they hold it. If you have not already done so, read it. Check through the different links and read those. You will be more effective if you take the time to do so. http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/11445-non-comissioned-officers-reminder/

[18:02] Nrom Normandy shouts: Lastly I'd like to recognize Ookamiwulf Lemton for his continued contributions. Ookami transferred from Terra not long ago. He has quickly established himself as an ace pilot and was accepted into the Apostles in recognition of his activity and contributions in the short time he has been with us. He is extremely active, and has also shown himself to be an effective combat leader in Ordo. I appreciate his efforts and contributions, and wish to thank him for continuing to do so despite not having the Thanatos training yet that he bugs me about every week.

[18:02] Zrazor Rozenstrauch (Channel 1): oic:1

[18:02] Nrom Normandy shouts: This concludes the Astra report for this week. Ad maiorem Imperatoris gloriam.

[18:03] Marcus Tinamou is Online

[18:03] Mercury: New contact: Marcus Tinamou

[18:03] Alexi Ayres is Online

[18:03] Sheri Kira is Online

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Normandy. Next?

[18:04] FireFox Breed gently lifts his paw from his side, raising it high above his head to signal for attention.

[18:04] Eriksson Foxtrot is Online

[18:04] Mercury: New contact: Eriksson Foxtrot

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Breed.

[18:04] FireFox Breed: From Teron for Antesignani: Seen a bit of a plateu for activity this week, however Ante also saw some good combat at home and abroad. Obtained the first usable version of our underslung equipped rifle, broke that already in proper fashion (this is why we can't have nice things). A-II would like to welcome Voncloud Akros to the unit, we're glad to have you. For those still interested, there are slots remaining in the squad, so don't worry. That's all from Antesignani for this week.

[18:05] FireFox Breed: From Afevis for Insidiae: Once apon a time, Insidiae was in the shadows, people really didn't know who the members of Insidiae actually were, since they were both few and somewhat inactive. However, this is a new age for Insidiae, as we are currently holding the title as most active alpha squad, hold a full roster and still have many more things in the future heading their way. This week we had two squad based operations, Operation Taco Flavored Kisses (and assualt on Erebus involving 7 membrs of Insidiae completely pinning back 18 members of The Erebus Initiative into their spawn) and Operation Apple Jean Bottoms (a full out Insidiae attack on Black Scopion Mercenaries, in an effort to eliminate their false Imperator) both of which were a smashing success! More squad related events, raids and trainings are on their way in the upcoming weeks! Lastly we have a question for everybody in the room, why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president, but 50 for Miss America?

[18:05] Sakito Nakamichi is Online

[18:05] Anthony Lehane is Online

[18:05] Ericsson Turbo is Online

[18:05] FireFox Breed: From Eriksson for Invictus: Mediocre week for Invictus this round! Still a little bit of a decline on activity, but the numbers are steadily increasing. The squad went on a mass raid to numerous targets last week in one night; all of them went extremely well and kudos to Stirn Aurotharius for help in raid lead and preparation for the miniature operation! Also a few pre-planned raids to happen in the next week, so we're going to shine our knives and polish our drop pods! As for other news, still a few slots left open in Invictus; and we're continuing to look for fresh blood to join in the ranks... so if interested then don't hesitate to contact your friendly neighbourhood Kiwi or Boot!

[18:05] FireFox Breed: For Cohors B: Slower week for Cohors B as we've had transfers go out to Cohors A in the past few weeks. Still getting our trainings and meets out. Rapax gained a group logo, the other centuries are on their way to get some as well. A reminder for Cohors A centuries, if you'd like to train with Cohors B at any time, please feel free to contact one of the CO's. Planned for this upcoming week, more B trainings and a Cohors B Staff meeting - will get with the CO's later on the date. Hoping for more activity and more PRF's!

[18:05] Musiaf Langley is Online

[18:05] Marc Gravois is Online

[18:06] FireFox Breed: That is all from Terra

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia wipes tear away. Oh those Insidiae.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Additional reports this evening?

[18:06] Corsi Mousehold waves his hands high as he can in the air to be seen from behind all the strangely tall people and finally just stands on the shoulders of the person next to him to signal he has reports for the IEA and Tactica.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: .. Mousehold.

[18:07] Corsi Mousehold shouts: From Zero Itamae for the IEA: Pretty average week for classes held, nothing specific to note there! I managed to get a bit done for the NCO-Academy project between college, and over the next month I'm going to work with Nrom and Corsi to complete it. With no class for the next two weeks, I hope to work with Zach and Awanken to get a new course for the Ludi. Not much else to report, thats all for the IEA!

[18:07] Corsi Mousehold shouts: From myself for Tactica: Major change in Tactica this week. First and foremost, Huttser Ishelwood is stepping back from the XO position to concentrate on his duties as Cohors A Adjutant. Replacing him will be Kyra Vixen as the Tactica XO. Her work has included the Rules in Brief that raid leaders have come to depend on for quick deployments and her extensive work with the Mercz in detailing the outline of their base. Congratulations! We have one group on record but not getting added to the board ... yet. It's on the mainland (Not TG mainland) and is named Sentry of Ashes. Chaos Company has opened for combat as well. First assault has already gone out to say hello. We still have one slot open and now a few bases that need reports. If you would like to get into Tactica, Please apply here: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/8814-applying-look-here/ This concludes the report for Tactica this week.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: The units need catchy mottos. Like. "WANT TO SEE THE WORLD? JOIN TACTICA."

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Any other reports?

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent. Moving on.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Several things to cover this evening.

[18:09] Mercury: Lost contact: Teron Gray

[18:09] Mercury: Titan entry:Name: Teron Gray [ Ordo - Threat level: 0 ]

Profile: secondlife:///app/agent/86906abc-84dc-4e3b-8bce-1bd6d9a85865/about

[18:09] Mercury: New contact: Teron Gray

[18:09] Mercury: Lost contact: Marcus Tinamou

[18:10] Anthony Lehane is Online

[18:10] Marcus Tinamou is Online

[18:10] Mercury: New contact: Marcus Tinamou

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: The first of which. Let's touch on resource uses again. Just as a remiiiinder: please take a few minutes a trim unncessary scripts from your avatars. A lot of random scripts can be found in the strangest of places. For example, some hair could sport 10+. Some avatar heads, easily 10+.

[18:10] Scripts Counted: 6 [288K]

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: I have six scripts on my avatar. And I'm a furry. SO there's no excuse.

[18:10] Steeltael Lykin is Online

[18:10] Mercury: New contact: Steeltael Lykin

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: (IF YOU ARE ON THAT LIST IN FRONT OF ME, BAD.)

[18:11] Steeltael Lykin is Online

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Let's shoot for under 20 with a combat loadout, folks!

[18:11] Scripts Counter.9: [Name, Scripts (#), Memory (MB), Resource Usage (%)]

[17 Avatars accounted for out of 53]

[Total: 489, 18.0MB, 19%±]

Yoki Mistwalker [Holy shit]

47 Scripts

Allocated 1.9MB using 2% of sim resources±

Steeltael Lykin [Laggy]

59 @ 1.7MB & 2%±

Legna Beorn [Laggy]

53 @ 1.6MB & 2%±

Krow Ames [Laggy]

31 @ 1.6MB & 2%±

Kaska Czarny [Laggy]

35 @ 1.5MB & 2%±

Tala Spingflower

31 scripts at 1.2MB, 1%±

Kyra Vixen

24 scripts at 1.2MB, 1%±

Dragon Massiel

36 scripts at 1.0MB, 1%±

Ookamiwulf Lemton

36 scripts at 0.9MB, 1%±

Trinity Heckroth

23 scripts at 0.9MB, 1%±

Hokusai Otsuka

22 scripts at 0.8MB, 1%±

Nrom Normandy

15 scripts at 0.7MB, 1%±

Jayce Iredell

33 scripts at 0.7MB, 1%±

Corsi Mousehold

18 scripts at 0.7MB, 1%±

thatguy Andel

13 @ 0.4MB

Bracket Crowley

7 @ 0.3MB

Aryte Vesperia

6 @ 0.2MB

[18:11] (COM): Mercury SecretSpy: How can rew assist you today?

[18:11] Sakito Nakamichi is Online

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: I am at the bottom! Beat me.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Mwaha.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Next up:

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: > Imperial News Network

[18:12] Mercury: Lost contact: Jayce Iredell

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: On a . . . well, random whim, Ron Bleac and I have decided to found a public new source for the military community. The INN, the Imperial News Network, will be an Ordo originated broadcast group—open for anyone to join.

[18:13] Jayce Iredell is Online

[18:13] Afevis Sodertelge (Channel 1): sling

[18:13] Mercury: New contact: Jayce Iredell

[18:13] Ron Bleac waves excitedly, "Oh, oh! Me!"

[18:13] Ron Bleac raises hand above Zrazor's head.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: The INN will be purposefully a bit satirical and slanted. The idea is to report relevant information, such as battle outcomes and major political events, but from the perspective of a dogmatic imperialist. As such, it will essentially serve a quasi-comedic propaganda mill.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Although “open join” to all, releases and use of the group communication feature will be limited to ensure it does not wind up a drama tool by outsiders. A selection process to select contributors has not been established. Initially, it will likely only be select individuals via Ron Bleac, however as the group picks up steam we will definitely explore additional participants.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: The overall goal is to build a decently sized following and to utilize the INN for humor and public relation functions.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: At first, press releases will largely be notecard and images. If the INN becomes popular enough, we will pursue creating a web homepage and possibly even semi-routine Youtube releases. You can find the group in my profile. Feel free to join and invite any of your friends across the grid. Mr. Bleac?

[18:15] Ron Bleac shouts: To give you an image of what the INN is supposed to be.

[18:16] Ron Bleac shouts: The INN is a world where we win *every time.*

[18:16] Ookamiwulf Lemton: done

[18:17] Ron Bleac shouts: It's a propaganda group with an ironic twist, parodying imperialistic media notions and is largely influenced by popular literature.

[18:17] Ron Bleac shouts: Would you like to know more?

[18:17] Ookamiwulf Lemton (Channel 1): eyes pink

[18:17] Ron Bleac shouts: That's all. I basically said what Aryte said. I just wanted to say "Would you like to know more." Thanks.

[18:17] thatguy Andel (Channel 1): wat

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Hahahha.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: > Colony

[18:18] Ookamiwulf Lemton (Channel 1): eyes mako-flip

[18:18] Napolean Marama is Online

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Recently, the Sturm Korps as we knew it essentially disbanded. Although our relations with the group have always been curious it was unfortunate to see an active and fun combat target go by the wayside.

[18:18] Dascede Aluveaux is Online

[18:18] Mercury: New contact: Dascede Aluveaux

[18:18] Fox Cheri (Channel 1): eyes close here and now

[18:19] Arokh Takakura (Channel 1): Silence.

[18:19] Mercury: Lost contact: fatalitywolf Firehawk

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: However, an unusual opportunity has arisen in the wake of such. One of the leadership elements of SK, Kino Tchailenov, has submitted the proposition to establish the remnants of SK as a reformed group under the pretense of being an Ordo colony.

[18:20] Nexii Malthus is Online

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: This would see the birth of a pretty unique relationship between our groups. The colony would be largely autonomous, but interact with and support the Ordo (and vice versa) when necessary. It would be a quasi-alliance—in the sense our bonds will have a tinge of “in character” to it. It is likely that, at times, open combat would still occur with the colony. You never know when a “rebellion” needs to be culled, et cetera.

[18:20] Mercury: Lost contact: Dascede Aluveaux

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: All in all, it appears to be a great opportunity to diversify the community a bit more, while lending assistance to a group. Details are still fairly limited at the moment. It will take some work and discussion from both sides before anything is finalized.

[18:22] Lupus Mielziner is Online

[18:22] JustinCB Twine is Online

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Next up:

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: > Astra Idea(s)

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: The issue of air combat has, time and time again, proven to rob Astra of manpower. There has never really been a time in our history that the Ordo air corps has swelled to the brim with fresh enlistees—traditionally, it has been the norm that we scrape up a skeleton crew of pilots that, remarkably, still dramatically outnumbers other military’s air forces.

[18:24] Dascede Aluveaux is Online

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: External issues are largely to blame. Air combat has and continues to be dry. A many long winded discussions have been held over how to change that. Certainly, if everyone had an air force a lot of our issues would simply go away – people probably would not be so scared of being bombed, thus they would rule-monger aircraft into oblivion. However, the fact of the matter is: external issues are only slightly within our control. We cannot force feed air force down someone’s throat. We are probably kidding ourselves if we think anyone can be talked into building an air force simply so we can beat them up.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: The focus should really be internally. Internal issues we can solve.

[18:26] Scripts Counted: 6 [288K]

[18:26] Sheridan Thorne is Online

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: There have been some proposals that have suggested Astra to include an infantry element: air cavalry, paratroopers . . . something to that accord. Although part of me is pretty supportive of this notion, the other part makes me question if that is simply a silly band-aid on the problem.

[18:26] Mercury: Lost contact: Maverick Garfield

[18:26] Mercury: New contact: Maverick Garfield

[18:26] Maverick Garfield is Online

[18:27] Mercury: Lost contact: Marcus Tinamou

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: It really depends upon what your perspective of the issue is. Is it manpower, or the lack of air combat creating a manpower issue?

[18:27] Sesshomaru Kozlov is Online

[18:27] Marcus Tinamou is Online

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: If it is the former, then sure, an infantry unit is sensible. If it is the latter, then adding infantry certainly is not solving anything.

[18:27] Mercury: New contact: Marcus Tinamou

[18:27] Scripts Counter.9: [Name, Scripts (#), Memory (MB), Resource Usage (%)]

[17 Avatars accounted for out of 52]

[Total: 357, 14.2MB, 15%±]

Krow Ames [Laggy]

29 @ 1.5MB & 2%±

Kaska Czarny [Laggy]

35 @ 1.5MB & 2%±

Kyra Vixen

24 scripts at 1.2MB, 1%±

Legna Beorn

38 scripts at 1.1MB, 1%±

Dragon Massiel

36 scripts at 1.0MB, 1%±

Trinity Heckroth

23 scripts at 0.9MB, 1%±

Hokusai Otsuka

23 scripts at 0.8MB, 1%±

Yoki Mistwalker

22 scripts at 0.8MB, 1%±

Nrom Normandy

15 scripts at 0.7MB, 1%±

Ookamiwulf Lemton

21 scripts at 0.7MB, 1%±

Corsi Mousehold

18 scripts at 0.7MB, 1%±

Jayce Iredell

33 scripts at 0.7MB, 1%±

Tala Spingflower

11 scripts at 0.6MB, 1%±

Steeltael Lykin

9 @ 0.4MB

thatguy Andel

7 @ 0.3MB

Bracket Crowley

7 @ 0.3MB

Aryte Vesperia

6 @ 0.2MB

[18:27] Fyrina Dreamscape is Online

[18:27] Anoki Chajit is Online

[18:27] Turnip Darkfury is Online

[18:28] Alexi Ayres is Online

[18:28] Asturias Nightfire is Online

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Another issue that arises is . . . if Astra gets an infantry unit, what does Terra get? Does Astra give up claim to helicopters? It is not particularly fair to Terra to grant Astra an air infantry unit, when Invictus is focused on being air based infantry.

[18:29] Tuscan Lectar is Online

[18:29] Scripts Counter.9: [Name, Scripts (#), Memory (MB), Resource Usage (%)]

[16 Avatars accounted for out of 52]

[Total: 321, 12.7MB, 13%±]

Krow Ames [Laggy]

29 @ 1.5MB & 2%±

Kaska Czarny [Laggy]

35 @ 1.5MB & 2%±

Kyra Vixen

24 scripts at 1.2MB, 1%±

Legna Beorn

38 scripts at 1.1MB, 1%±

Dragon Massiel

36 scripts at 1.0MB, 1%±

Trinity Heckroth

23 scripts at 0.9MB, 1%±

Hokusai Otsuka

23 scripts at 0.8MB, 1%±

Yoki Mistwalker

22 scripts at 0.8MB, 1%±

Jayce Iredell

33 scripts at 0.7MB, 1%±

Corsi Mousehold

18 scripts at 0.7MB, 1%±

Tala Spingflower

11 scripts at 0.6MB, 1%±

Steeltael Lykin

9 @ 0.4MB

thatguy Andel

7 @ 0.3MB

Bracket Crowley

7 @ 0.3MB

Aryte Vesperia

6 @ 0.2MB

Eriksson Foxtrot

0 @ 0.0MB

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Something has to give, however. There are many areas that Astra has that are within its traditional and somewhat untraditional purview. It is a matter of figuring out what is practical and won’t wind up a waste of development.

[18:29] Mercury: New contact: Acheron Gloom

[18:29] Williamca Zenovka is Online

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, I am highly for expanding the gear allotments to Astra. It needs “stuff” to be successful. I entirely believe every Astra member should know how to fly a fighter, but beyond that, there should be a wide variety of specialization choices—much like Terra has.

[18:30] Sosarin Demar is Online

[18:31] Mark Karlfeldt raises hand?

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Fleet is the first area we should really eye. However, certainly, fleet grade vessels are a rarity and will likely see a slim amount of use, there is a certain appeal to them. An appeal that calls to a pretty significant number of people who, to have access to fleet, would be required to also have fighter certification.

[18:31] Lunus Ferraris is Online

[18:31] Zashi Southpaw is Online

[18:32] Scripts Counter.9: [Name, Scripts (#), Memory (MB), Resource Usage (%)]

[18 Avatars accounted for out of 53]

[Total: 346, 13.5MB, 14%±]

Krow Ames [Laggy]

29 @ 1.5MB & 2%±

Kaska Czarny [Laggy]

33 @ 1.4MB & 1%±

Kyra Vixen

24 scripts at 1.2MB, 1%±

Dragon Massiel

36 scripts at 1.0MB, 1%±

Trinity Heckroth

23 scripts at 0.9MB, 1%±

Hokusai Otsuka

23 scripts at 0.8MB, 1%±

Yoki Mistwalker

22 scripts at 0.8MB, 1%±

Legna Beorn

32 scripts at 0.7MB, 1%±

Jayce Iredell

33 scripts at 0.7MB, 1%±

Corsi Mousehold

18 scripts at 0.7MB, 1%±

Tala Spingflower

11 scripts at 0.6MB, 1%±

Eriksson Foxtrot

12 @ 0.5MB

Ookamiwulf Lemton

16 @ 0.5MB

Steeltael Lykin

9 @ 0.4MB

thatguy Andel

7 @ 0.3MB

Bracket Crowley

7 @ 0.3MB

Aryte Vesperia

6 @ 0.2MB

Acheron Gloom

5 @ 0.1MB

[18:32] Scripts Counted: 84 [3072K]

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Rotary aircraft, such as helicopters gunships is another area that I feel Astra could largely benefit from—again, as a specialization area for individuals who would enjoy essentially flying a tank. Helicopters would provide a unique edge to a predominantly “forward thrust” arsenal.

[18:33] Sesshomaru Kozlov is Online

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: If we are to consider an infantry unit, it should be done so in a unique manner that is not particularly invasive to Terra. For example—power suits that give some ability of flight, or light “flight” mechs, or even a more maneuverable / powerful jetpack set up for a kind of “jump jet” troop.

[18:34] Flea Habilis is Online

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: All of these ideas really hinge on the element of expecting, regardless of specialization, that an individual would have some experience or capability to field a fighter in the time of need. If we take away the expectation that /every/ Astra member is capable of dog fighting (albeit at varying degrees of expertise), we run the risk of having an air force that is choked with roles that are incapable of providing the critical role of air cover.

[18:35] Alecto Sciarri is Online

[18:35] Mercury: New contact: Aerus Garnet

[18:35] Radryl Allen is Online

[18:36] Mercury: Lost contact: Aerus Garnet

[18:36] (COM): Afevis Sodertelge: Actually, I'm a furry and I only have three scripts on me.... One is the Phoenix Bridge, and two is my Ordo Hud/Global Comms. It is possible to do.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: So where do we go from here? Fleet is a given and already in the queue for construction. Rotary aircraft have always been a dream of ours, so I suspect it won’t be very difficult to see it through. The seemingly most popular call of “Astra infantry” could very well see light with the aforementioned input. Perhaps it is just the inner-Gundam fan, but a wing of Aries-like mechs would be pretty awesome. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe I have Nrom's support with this.

[18:37] Mercury: Lost contact: Ookamiwulf Lemton

[18:37] Nrom Normandy: Meeeechs

[18:37] Fox Cheri raises hir left hand

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: I'll take a couple question/comments. Mark first?

[18:38] (COM): Bracket Crowley: ordo hud has 3 scripts in it alone <.<

[18:38] Ookamiwulf Lemton is Online

[18:38] (COM): Keller Teichmann: Ordo HUD, CW, and AO = 9 scripts. :d

[18:38] (COM): Afevis Sodertelge: Two of them are unneeded, the radar and the detpack's green and red button, which there is a text command for anyway.

[18:38] Mercury: New contact: Ookamiwulf Lemton

[18:38] (COM): Keller Teichmann: Or any of our light/medium weapons anyways.

[18:39] Mercury: Lost contact: Hokusai Otsuka

[18:39] Tony Zadoq is Online

[18:39] (COM): Maverick Garfield: 23 is the lowest you can go really

[18:39] Hokusai Otsuka is Online

[18:39] Mercury: New contact: Hokusai Otsuka

[18:39] (COM): Arokh Takakura: My AO = 0 scripts, clientside.

[18:39] Scripts Counted: 23 [848K]

[18:39] Loafy Harbinger is Online

[18:39] (COM): Afevis Sodertelge: ^

[18:39] (COM): Bracket Crowley: I can stay arond 15, mav :> even aryte can stay at 19.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Going once . . ~

[18:40] Mark Karlfeldt: I think the main impediment to other militaries accepting air combat is, mainly, the inability for infantry to really stand a chance against aircraft. When you have a jet going 50m/s dropping bombs on your head and their hitbox is the size of a relatively tiny avatar, it feels a lot like a one way street.

[18:40] (COM): Jayce Iredell: could we please not talk on comms, we are trying to listen to the meeting.

[18:40] Ron Bleac raises hand.

[18:40] (COM): Nrom Normandy: how I feel about your comments, and remember to keep coms clear during meetings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e45N3mLlGy4

[18:40] Zrazor Rozenstrauch raises halberd.

[18:40] Jayce Iredell raises his hand.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Possibly. However air to ground is a rarity.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Fox?

[18:41] Fox Cheri shouts: In reason, I could much so see Aircav as being pro jumpjetters with enhanced booster/rocketpacks and maybe some heavy / Minigun firepower backing that suit up. Add the newly released Liberator to that bunch for tactical insertion and we here got an effective and usable Astra purpose which I believe no one could be really hurt about. I am a common user of the jetpack, and a more powerful booster or rocketeer pack would be a dream to say the least... Give them a unique armor along and wheps. There it goes...

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Thank ye'.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Ron?

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: (Astra: http://www.hotline-pc.org/fondsdecran/Informatique/rocketeer.jpg)

[18:42] Genesis Ronmark is Online

[18:42] Anthony Lehane is Online

[18:42] Ron Bleac shouts: As a comment. In my opinion, use of jumpjets and/or more powerful jetpacks is largely unneeded due to the existence of the Liberator. I've always been a huge infantry fan, so. Guys in lighter battle armor going against huge foes, outnumbered and completely outgunned, with dropships? (Mobile Infantry, anyone?)

[18:43] Ron Bleac shouts: (My inner Sky Marshall beckons for Mobile Infantry.)

[18:43] Nrom Normandy: (Astra: http://bestgamewallpapers.com/files/starcraft-2/terran-viking-concept.jpg)

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Hahahha.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor?

[18:44] Zrazor Rozenstrauch shouts: Two enormous thumbs up on helicopters, if you ask me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vxhrNxuR38

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Amen.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce?

[18:45] Jayce Iredell shouts: When I joined up years ago, we didn't have all the groups that are out there now. We certaianly didn't have the technology and vehicles, I personally feel that other groups simply banning things they could easily develope but are to lazy to try is a cop out. We didn't get to be number one over night, and we had to fight and develope ourselves in order to get here where we are. Should we enable other groups to sit on their hands and stunt community growth just to appease them?

[18:45] Radryl Allen is Online

[18:45] Mercury: New contact: Radryl Allen

[18:46] Mercury: Lost contact: Radryl Allen

[18:46] Radryl Allen is Online

[18:46] Mercury: New contact: Radryl Allen

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: (Ron I encourage you to watch that video entirely.)

[18:46] Dagger Exonar is Online

[18:47] Ron Bleac: (Which one? The one that Zrazor linked?)

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Well, Jayce. I don't find developing new cool stuff sitting on one's hands. Nor does really saying "yo dawg, gonna bomb you" solve anything but get our ground forces banned too.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: (Yes.)

[18:47] Jacob Urvile is Online

[18:47] Mercury: Lost contact: Kastrenzo Benelli

[18:47] Ron Bleac: (I've seen Apocalypse Now 8 times.)

[18:48] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: (I didn't realize it was that until just now. I linked it without watching it)

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Hahaha.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for the comments.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: All right, that's all from me this evening. Tomorrow we will be holding a special promotion ceremony at 4:00. So, be theeere.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, general promotions will be up in the morning.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: I have a line of IS delegates waiting for me to end this meeting. So I won't be leading tonight's raid. Probably one tomorrow!

[18:49] Ages Hiess is Online

[18:49] Steeltael Lykin raises his fist to his chest and proclaims. "Urbem lateritiam invenit, marmoream reliquit!"

[18:49] Arokh Takakura slams a claw to his chest with a dull thud. "Imperator Vesperia."

[18:49] Maverick Garfield salutes. May God help those at the business end of my shotgun...

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Uh.

[18:49] Corsi Mousehold salutes! "FOR THE GLORY OF THE IMPERATOR!"

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: I wasn't done!

[18:49] Marcus Tinamou salutes!

[18:49] Phares Sarjeant salutes

[18:49] Kyra Vixen salutes! "For the glory of the Imperator!"

[18:49] Kaska Czarny salutes!

[18:49] Kaska Czarny speaks in her own language. "Chtoih bt seel nahrodah."

[18:49] Legna Beorn salutes. "By Insidiae"

[18:49] Stirn Aurotharius salutes!

[18:49] thatguy Andel salutes.

[18:49] Deli Nayar salutes!

[18:49] Achtai Coronet salutes!

[18:49] Yoki Mistwalker salutes! "Dat-da-dah! Squeek! Hail Imperator."

[18:49] Blu Flux salutes!

[18:49] Afevis Sodertelge salutes and states "Ave Imperator! Morituri te salutamus."

[18:49] Dibs Taov salutes!

[18:49] Pr0wer Miles salutes!

[18:49] Zrazor Rozenstrauch shouts: NO SALUTES YET >:0

[18:49] Teron Gray salutes: "Palma ut Imperator."

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: I'm not done.

[18:49] Arokh Takakura: HOLD EVERYTHING!

[18:49] Legna Beorn: XD

[18:49] Mark Karlfeldt: good job people

[18:49] Drasamax Python salutes!

[18:50] Achtai Coronet takes back her salute

[18:50] Arokh Takakura: :X

[18:50] Hokusai Otsuka: (I didn't do anything yet! :D)

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Steeltael for the spirited salute. But you were a bit early.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: As I was saying.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: I have no doubt someone will be hosting a raid here shortly. A special kudos to everyone this week who led one-- lotta great action!

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: We will continue pushing to get that number higher and higher.

[18:51] Marc Gravois is Online

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: I will be leading a raid tomorrow, more then likely. If anyone'd like to piggy-back it as the field commander I'd be happy to mentor them.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Now. That said. :)

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.