Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffery Worbridge

Rapax [B-II] Squad Meeting 28FEB2011

Meeting Notes: B-II Rapax meeting.

Date: 28FEB2011 14:35 - 15:10 SLT

Subject: Weekly Century Meeting

Attendence:

Name (Displayname)

Jeffery Worbridge

Vinnie Lei

Xiolin Furlough (Xiolin Skytower)

Yoki Mistwalker

Hokusai Otsuka

Steeltael Lykin

Exterminatus Footman

Morh Giffen

> Introduction & Scheduling

Steeltael Lykin: Okay then. Lets get started! Thank you for coming to this weeks Rapax meeting. As is standard for all the meetings in the Ordo, Please hold your commentary until a time to ask questions or recieve comments is offered to you. At which point a show of hands.or paws..or tentacles..or feelers..or whatever is alright.

Steeltael Lykin: First off! The big one. THE NEW SCHEDULE!! We've expanded some times. Reduced others, and made adjustments to ensure adequate coverage for as many people as possible. I just sent you all a new schedule via the handy dandy group notices feature. Please take a minute to review it. And then raise your hand with questions or comments.

Q1.

- Yoki Mistwalker: Combat on Friday is 9hrs?

- Answer: No, as I explained earlier - these are time frames in which a training session can occur. We provide a Training NCO, Xo or CO of this squad to be present and lookign for members to participate in various sessions. So, basically if you want to participate, all you have to do is show up during these hours and IM one of us. Either Myself (Steeltael Lykin), Exterminatus Footman or the Training NCO, Morh Giffen.

> Introductions

Steeltael Lykin: Recently we have recieved a influx of new members into the squad, either from transfers or from new members joining the Ordo. As we have periodically done, today is introduction day again! I'll get started. We will move around starting with me, then Morh. then Yoki so on, so forth until everyone has introduced themselves!

Hi, I'm Steeltael Lykin. I joined the Ordo Imperialis April 4th of last year and have spent considerable time working on making sure everyone has fun and can reach their goals. When I'm not on SL I'm usually at work, watching netflix. or playing various games. I'm a huge Lord of the Rings geek. I'm a E-7 in the Ordo, My goal is to become a Officer or a Praetorian one day.

Morth Giffen: I'm Morh, the resident nightshift training person (send me those IMs if you're up for a training, I don't want to keep nagging and make everyone feel afraid to log on SL!) and am doing munitorum work on the side.

Yoki Mistwalker: I am Yoki Mistwalker. I joined Ordo recently on Feb 16th. I just have spent my time for the moment on defense. I enjoy Netflix and mostly a big Star Wars Geek. I am an E-1 and my goal is to be in the IEA.

Exterminatus Footman: .. Uh, I'm also an E-5. I wear a lot of red? I don't know what else to say right now. You can IM me if you have any issues or concerns or anything. I won't bite your head off.

Hokusai Otsuka: I'm an admin in Midgar (More like babysitter), scripter, builder, sculpter, animator, jack of all trade in a sense. Cept I can't make a human avatar for jack. Was previously enlisted in Ordo from mid 08 to mid 09, retired, got dragged around, and came back a month ago. So far I've been lazy and not done my E-2 entrance exam thing, and have been chanting E-1 FOREVER! But yeah, Hi! :D

Xiolin Furlough: Hi, I'm Xiolin Furlough. This is my first tour of duty for the Ordo Imperialis as part of the B-II Rapax. Graduated from Schola Feb. 9th, 2011. Since then have been mostly defense line for Titan, and often as Defense OIC. Also a current E-2 Discens, working on entrance into being a Magister of Schola and Armatura for the IEA (Imperial Education Administration). Other experiences I have is about 1 and a half years of VICE combat with U.S. Army and NATO Coalition Forces. Mostly ground forces with NATO, and leading/coordinating their troops. One last note is that I'm probably not just the only tiger, but the brightest in Ordo, so I will consider you blind if you miss me coming. x3

Jeffery Worbridge: Greetings, everyone. My name is Jeffery Worbridge and I'm a Discens. I provide orientation for new members of the Rapax division. So of you may know my previous experiance with the Merczateers where I had about a one and a half year tour of service, and even more prior service before that. My goals are to become a member of the IEA staff and educate members of the Ordo, and to one day become a member of Curia to better set foot and assist in setting standards in Ordo regulation and moral.

Vinnie Lei: I'm Vinnie. Vinnie the awesome. Been here so long, my image can be seen from outer space, lightyears away. Here to have fun, awwwyeh. And if you got a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find him, you can hire... the Vin-man! <3's all.

> Squad Raids & Squad Ideas

Steeltael Lykin: Great! Thanks everyone for your spirited and educational introductions! Last meeting. We touched on the subject of Squad raids becoming more commonplace. And I am going to stick with that and try to ensure we look for raid targets during our regular training schedule times. Myself,Vinnie and Exterminatus can all host raids to various targets. And I am press ganging Vinnie into that role as well. Any questions or comments on the topic of B-2 squad raids?

- No additional questions or comments.

Alright. With the founding of the INN recently. I thought it might be a fun activity for us to compose a "Press release" about B-2 Rapax.

I'll be starting a thread in the Terra forums for us to brainstorm on a Motto! As Well as thinking up a catchy Motto for our group! And, If you want to write anything comedic about the group. A story. a article. WRITE IT and send it in to me in a notecard. Use the members of the group in your ridiculous stories.

> Feedback

The Ordo Imperialis is a family, But it is also a machine. A well oiled one that grinds heretics into putty and then shapes them into decorative law ornamants. But this is only a family if you embrace that. Speaking to one another is paramount to forming relationships and learning how one another fucntions. The principles of Rapax is that we communicate and look out for one another. And we extend that to all other aspects of our career here. So, make sure you guys say hello to each other. Find some common ground. And work together for the greater good. If you need a assignment, ideas, or work come to me and I'll find something for you to do!

> Open Discussion

- None.

Alright then!! Stay tuned folks. I'm going to go see if a target is available for a squad raid!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.