Clicky

Tsukiyomi Yuhara

Victrix [B-I] Meeting 03MAR2011

[15:09] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): detaching my hud now then >.>

[15:09] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): anyways!

[15:09] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Thank you all for showing up, firstly I would like to say I appologize for putting off a meeting for so long. However with that said, let me jump right into making you all feel awesome! Those of you keeping active are doing an excellent job, I would like to specifically thank Jayce, Blu, and Dibs, and... kinda Mark. for their awesome effort as of late. Don't let this make the rest of you feel under appreciated, you all are awesome /tear/.

[15:10] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Though Jayce isn't here to see that, so I'll beat him later :D

[15:10] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): And, now that your spirits are high, I will get into the more important part of the meeting, which will suck.. so.. meh

[15:11] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Ok! seeing as how my meeting report WASN'T read last week (THATGUY! I KNOW YOU READ THESE! :<). I get to tell you all about my new training regiment. Keep in mind it is purely optional and will not count against you, barring lack of participation. Also, I would like to thank Jayce Iredell for his help in this project /claps/. Anyways, with that let me get onto the training.

[15:11] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): What I just handed to you, is the basic outline of the new training

[15:12] Dibs Razell (dibs.taov): And it's awesome, might I add.

[15:12] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): The idea of the training is to make you into smarter soldiers, thusly better soldiers. Critical thought is by defenition, the problem solving thought process. It is my hope in doing these to train your minds to look at situations, and understand how to handle them.

[15:12] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): The way this will work is essentially I will give you a notecard on saturdays, most likely around 4pm~ so, just before meetings. It will be given out in a notice, so if your not online to get it, be sure to check past notices. The notecard will be due by the following friday, by 4pm. Meaning you have 6 days to complete the notecard. Each notecard will have about 3 questions on it. Honestly, with any little bit of thought, you will just laugh and say "This is easy." So, just take the little time to do it.

[15:12] Lyle Watanabe: One second sir asking the CATI that just entered their intentions

[15:13] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): alright ;P

[15:13] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): btw, totally not a good idea to be OIC when in a meeting ;c

[15:14] Lyle Watanabe: Mercury shoved it at me befor the meeting

[15:14] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): heh alright

[15:14] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): anyways, continueing on

[15:14] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): You may be thinking, how is this beneficial? It will train you to look into a situation, then it will be a quick thought to say "What should I be doing now?" This training is designed to make you answer that for yourself, quickly and effectivley. There are no wrong answers, only possible solutions. So even if you don't know what to do, answer how you'd react in the situation. It's actually quite easy, so yea. :D It wont start for another week, so don't fret.

[15:14] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Any questions about what I've shown you?

[15:14] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): or just said

[15:15] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): no sir.

[15:15] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): annny at all?

[15:15] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Awesome!

[15:15] Lyle Watanabe: no questions from me sir

[15:15] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Next topic! I got bored today, not today today, but the day I wrote this, which is yesterday. Once your done being confused, I have decided to make the next week focused on 1v1 combat training. I will be taking part in this as well. I would like all of you to start learning each other better. Yes I said what I meant, when you guys have free time, and I seriously mean ANY free time, go to the killhouse with someone, they don't have to be Victrix. Hell, go to the range, I want you all to spend as much time on Titan practicing your combat skills. I will be participating in this as well, Though I can tend to be busy, all of my free time will be devoted to bettering myself.

[15:16] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Mark, I'd like you to participate in this as well

[15:16] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I will be a part of this too

[15:17] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): My focus will be at meeting Victrix in the Killhouse. As while your focus's should be on a partner in the killhouse.

[15:17] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): make sense?

[15:17] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): I think so sir.

[15:17] Lyle Watanabe: it does sir

[15:17] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Judging by the turnout of this week. I may do this monthly to you guys. One week a month being a full on combat focus week. Who knows, I'll mull over it. By the way, this starts sunday. So Sunday to Saturday.

[15:17] Radryl Allen: It does , Sir.

[15:18] Blu Wolf (blu.flux) nods

[15:18] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): any questions about that?

[15:18] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): no sir.

[15:19] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Radryl just rose a point in IM's even if you train daily, the idea of this is to make it a more.. constant thing.. as opposed to "Oh I'm bored who want's to fight in the killhouse" It should be treated as a bit more manditory.

[15:20] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): As in, If your free, find someone to go to the killhouse with.

[15:21] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): if you don't have time, you don't can't be helped. Also, don't let it hold you from raids or defense

[15:21] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): The main idea is to exponentially boost combat time

[15:22] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Anyways, moving onto the next topic

[15:22] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Victrix Logo :D

[15:22] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): :D

[15:22] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Srs beans time >.>

[15:22] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I will be honest, this is probobly the first disappointment I've had with Victrix. Which sounds harsh, but it isn't as harsh as it may seem. I feel that this is really my fault, so, I will take this time to remedy that. With the B cohors logo creation projects, it is an opportunity for the B squads to work together and create something that they have pride in. Remember, you will wear this logo on your shoulders. It will define a part of you, a part that in many ways will never die, and I hope that you will carry it for a long time.

[15:23] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Logo's are a sign of power and pride. I have my small say in this, just like the rest of the command does. However Thatguy wont wear this patch, I wont wear this patch. It is for each and every one of you to wear, with pride and honor. Even more so, future Victrix will be wearing this patch along side you.

[15:24] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I feel that this point was severely missed when it was originally brought up

[15:24] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): We had very little participation, however to be fair. When it was brought up, Victrix had extremely low activity.

[15:25] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): BUT :D! Now Activity is higher, Mark is here to be slaved, and I am WAY more involved this time around.

[15:25] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Now! Onto the grime and grit. With the Logo, I want you all to work together, ALL of Victrix working together on this. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, at anytime. If you want a meeting setup to discuss idea's, let me know. I wont force you to participate in this, however I will cry if you don't.. Mark will cry if you don't.

[15:26] Markus Karlfeldt (mark.karlfeldt): wut

[15:26] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Yes Mark, I'm making you seem like Crash ;c soz

[15:26] Lyle Watanabe raises a hand

[15:26] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Yes Lyle

[15:26] Lyle Watanabe: Making Mark cry is one of the major goals in my life sir

[15:26] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Point noted, and ignored. Mark, execute him later

[15:26] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): ;P anything else?

[15:27] Lyle Watanabe: no sir

[15:27] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): no sir.

[15:27] Dibs Razell (dibs.taov): None, sir.

[15:27] Radryl Allen: Negative, Sir.

[15:28] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Awesome! So, you all will participate then I take it

[15:28] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Even if you can't draw, you can be creative

[15:28] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): yes sir.

[15:28] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): so pitch idea's help be creative

[15:28] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): So!

[15:29] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): What you need to know about the logo creation stuff:

It MUST be vector art, No colors, and most of all, keep it simple . Remember, it doesn't need to be elaborate. Remember to just think of Victrix, what it means, what it is. Victory.

throw idea's around, post them in the thread: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/11280-b-1-victrix-logo-creation-thread/page__pid__82476__st__16#entry82476

Be creative, communiative, work together. This is about team work, and about building comraderie. So, work together, jot idea's down, etc, etc.

[15:29] Radryl Allen Raises his hand.

[15:29] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Yes Mr Allen?

[15:29] Markus Karlfeldt (mark.karlfeldt): i am a photoshop wizard

[15:29] Dibs Razell (dibs.taov): As am I.

[15:29] Dibs Razell (dibs.taov): Let us duel!

[15:29] Markus Karlfeldt (mark.karlfeldt): STOP TRYING TO ONE-UP ME. ;-;

[15:30] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Awesome! I may bother you two at one point.. now.. Mr Allen, your question?

[15:30] Radryl Allen: May I submit hand drawings to be converted later?

[15:30] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Yes, Blu has done that already

[15:30] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): im jus good with my hands :/.

[15:30] Lyle Watanabe: I'll see about bugging my mate into makeing something sir

[15:30] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Whistle

[15:31] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): ??

[15:31] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): now.. Feel free to hand draw, submit it on the forums, Dibs and Mark may be able to digitize it

[15:31] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): haha nothing.

[15:31] Blu Wolf (blu.flux) nods.

[15:32] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): So! anyways

[15:33] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Thats about all I have for you all

[15:33] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): If anyone has anything they would like to add.. OPEN FLOOR GO!

[15:33] Dibs Razell (dibs.taov) raises hand.

[15:33] Dibs Razell (dibs.taov): Oh wait, open floor.

[15:33] Dibs Razell (dibs.taov): In that case.

[15:33] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): xD

[15:33] Dibs Razell (dibs.taov): If you submit anything hand drawn, please try to get it in an as high as possible resolution.

[15:34] Dibs Razell (dibs.taov): That makes it indefinately easier to digitalize it

[15:34] Markus Karlfeldt (mark.karlfeldt): vectorize.

[15:34] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): ^

[15:34] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Anything else?

[15:34] Dibs Razell (dibs.taov): Same thing. >:|

[15:34] Markus Karlfeldt (mark.karlfeldt): I'm more righter than you

[15:35] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): ALRIGHT THEN!

[15:36] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Thats all for today then

[15:36] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): (PST, get together and work on the logo >:C)

[15:36] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Dismissed

[15:36] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara) salutes!

[15:36] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): aye sir .

[15:36] Dibs Razell (dibs.taov) salutes!

[15:36] Radryl Allen salutes. "Apothecary is ready."

[15:36] Blu Wolf (blu.flux) salutes!

[15:36] Lyle Watanabe salutes! "non est innocentia, solum sunt noxiae gradus"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.