Name (Displayname)

Steeltael Lykin

Hokusai Otsuka (Hokusai Otsuka Ronmark)

Xiolin Furlough (Skittles)

Vinnie Lei

Yoki Mistwalker

Jeffery Worbridge

Zrazor Rozenstrauch

[15:29] Steeltael Lykin: Today's meeting is goign to be rather brief. We don't have a bunch of huge information to share.

[15:29] Steeltael Lykin: Who want's to volunteer for the report today?

[15:31] Steeltael Lykin: Alright then. First off Lets go ahead and try a less formal mode of meeting today.

[15:32] Steeltael Lykin: As you noticed. several members received promotions and a few merits this round!

[15:32] Steeltael Lykin: Congratluations on your hard work that has earned yoiu these advancements and honors!

[15:33] Steeltael Lykin: Round of applause for everyone

[15:33] Steeltael Lykin: /applauds

[15:33] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Yay! ^_^

[15:33] Vinnie Lei: Hi5!

[15:33] Steeltael Lykin: Hi5!

[15:33] Jeffery Worbridge: Nice job.

[15:34] Steeltael Lykin: Alright. Second Our first fruti from the creative writing project started some weeks ago has come about.

[15:34] Steeltael Lykin: Our very own Jeffery Worbridge donated a GREAT introductory document for members of Rapax. And I will be including it within theRapax welcome packet from hence forth.

[15:34] Steeltael Lykin: here is a copy of that document for all of you

[15:36] Squeeks: brb

[15:36] A group member named Steeltael Lykin owned by an unknown group gave you [Ordo Imperialis] Rapax Introductory Documentation.

[15:38] Steeltael Lykin: Alright. As you guy;s know we are getting cranked right back up.

[15:38] Steeltael Lykin: Our participation is on the rise aftera lengthy recovery from a recruitment binge!

[15:38] Squeeks: back

[15:38] Steeltael Lykin: Some of our members have been ill the last week or so. Some busy with work or school.

[15:38] Steeltael Lykin: some of them live on the other side of the world.

[15:39] Steeltael Lykin: But we can all contribute. With our works, our willignness to train with and assist others.

[15:39] Steeltael Lykin: Keep your idea's coming. put it down on paper. send it to me. or to Aryte or anyone really.

[15:40] Steeltael Lykin: Hokusai, I'd like to thank you for your contributions to chronus that are ongoing. Everyone give Hokusai a round of applause for volunteering to completely re-texture the chronus complex

[15:40] Squeeks: Hi5!

[15:40] Skittles: Hi5!

[15:40] Footman: Hi5!

[15:40] Steeltael Lykin: Vinnie, Is on special assignment. To help you all make your uniforms Perfect.

[15:40] Vinnie Lei: Hi5!

[15:40] Steeltael Lykin: So, Vinnie Lei, Will be contacting you and helping you with advice on getting those uniforms picture perfect!

[15:42] Steeltael Lykin: Anyways. there isnt alot left to go over today! However.

[15:42] Steeltael Lykin: Please make some time to participate in a hour or two of training when it comes around

[15:42] Steeltael Lykin: Exterminatus & Morh Giffen are here to host them if I'm not on

[15:42] Squeeks nods

[15:42] Steeltael Lykin: or if I'm at the Trials

[15:43] Steeltael Lykin: I'm going to work with Everyone however in a new leadership program. I am going to teach every signle member of this squad.

[15:43] Steeltael Lykin: How to be the CO of a squad. for the future.

[15:43] Steeltael Lykin: Any complaints?

[15:43] Squeeks: None

[15:43] Steeltael Lykin: Okay, open floor!

[15:44] Steeltael Lykin: Anything to bring up guys and girls?

[15:44] Squeeks: How do i do a report? :P

[15:44] Steeltael Lykin: I shall nominate Jeffery Worbridge to educate you on the filing of meeting report!

[15:44] Squeeks: Okay

[15:44] Steeltael Lykin: Delegation is wonderful

[15:44] Squeeks tip toes over to Jeffery

[15:48] Skittles reaches out and pounds his left fist to his chest "For the Imperator!"

[15:48] Jeffery Worbridge slaps his left arm across his chest and states, "Glory to the Imperium! Pro Patria."

[15:49] Squeeks salutes! "Dat-da-dah! Squeaks! Hail Imperator."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.