Clicky

So. As you can guess, I'm an ex-Erebus member. I came over with alot of the others but was basically so burnt out by the time it happened that I took a little while to just relax and play other games after my application was accepted. Now that I feel recharged and ready to go, I've hung around Titan alot and so far I've had a great impression of what this experience will be like. It was always fun fighting you guys in Ziost. My relationship with Ordo is a bit of a funny one. Long before I was even in Erebus I was going to join Ordo, but ended up joining another group with my friend. After that we both ended up joining Erebus and had a great time there. Now it seems things have finally come full circle and I've joined the Ordo Imperialis! Yay me! I was honestly worried at first that people would view me a bit as an outsider since I was once an enemy and all that jazz, but I've been treated with nothing but kindness.

Uhh..I'm terrible about introductions, so I guess that's it.