Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tsukiyomi Yuhara

17APR2011

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********General Meeting Documentation**********

Name/Rank/Division:Tsukiyomi Yuhara / Succenturio E-7 / A-1 Invtictus; Victrix CO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE:17APR2011

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT:General Meeting

============================================================

Meeting summary:

A spur the moment/semi planned meeting

Attendance:

Nivek Darkstone

Ike Abbot

Midnight Shirikawa

Blu Flux

BossKen Dinzel

CHAT LOG:

Opening:

[13:03] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): So, Thank you guys for attending, despite your occupation of time by flying over Titan on what seems to be a hover board.

[13:03] Midnight Shirakawa: we doing this on vent sir?

[13:03] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Nah, Typed. I have to have a log of it

[13:03] Midnight Shirakawa: k

[13:04] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): SO! This meeting, as you can probobly tell, isn't pretyped at all. So bare with me as I type my thoughts out ;3

[13:04] Nivek Darkstone: ^_^

Discussion about Logos, Mascots, and things of the like:

[13:04] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): First matter I would like to bring to everyones attention. Though you all should know by now.

[13:04] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=946

[13:05] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): That is Victrix's new logo. I released a notice about it yesterday to pretty much finalize it.

[13:06] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Everyone in aggreance that it looks bad ass?

[13:06] Legend (bossken.dinzel): mhm

[13:06] Nivek Darkstone: itz da Bull

[13:06] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): Yes sir, No bull about it.

[13:06] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): xD

[13:06] Ike (ike.abbot): No, it sucks

[13:06] Ike (ike.abbot) whispers: >.<

[13:06] Ike (ike.abbot): Jking

[13:06] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Excellent, Ike your oppinion is no longer counted.

[13:06] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): :D

[13:06] Ike (ike.abbot): :O

[13:06] Nivek Darkstone: lol

[13:06] Legend (bossken.dinzel): lol

[13:06] Ike (ike.abbot): I object

[13:07] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): xD

[13:07] Midnight Shirakawa: what about a bulls skull ?

[13:07] Midnight Shirakawa: other than that i like it

[13:07] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): brb bathrooms

[13:08] Midnight Shirakawa: ? gota use mroe than one huh

[13:08] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Gen is currently redoing the logo with that basic design, giving me a few variations of the image for a multitude of uses. and ok Blu.

[13:08] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): There will be 2 patch like ones, and two 'etched' (think I spelt that right) versions as well.

[13:09] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): bk, and cool

[13:09] Midnight Shirakawa: were not gona be crarrying a bull on our shoulder like ratpax with their rat are we lol cause doubt we got that kind of upper body strength

[13:10] Ike (ike.abbot) whispers: I disagree

[13:10] Ike (ike.abbot): Therea a gym for a reason. >.>

[13:10] Ike (ike.abbot): No but mount a bulls skull on our shoulders.

[13:10] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Haha, I tend to think mascots and what not. Though they have a bit of fun when you first get one. It's a funny, morale boosting moment.

[13:11] Nivek Darkstone: Mounting bones sounds kool

[13:12] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): But it never lasts, thesmall bursts from a good day don't build pride, or reaffirm dedication. More rather they make it easier to get to the next moment in your life that will build those ties.

[13:12] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Case in point... Lemme rez something and show you guys

[13:12] Ike (ike.abbot): I <3 you all.. My tie is complete.

[13:12] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): xD

[13:13] Nivek Darkstone: My Tie was complete after I tired the noose now im satisfied Meow

[13:13] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): This is a patch I made, I wear it on my left shoulder.

[13:13] Nivek Darkstone whispers: ooooh

[13:13] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): That patch is everything I am, and everything I strive to be.

[13:13] Ike (ike.abbot): I want one. :O

[13:14] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): xD This is special to me, so no.

[13:14] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): ;3

[13:14] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I mean, you CAN make your own

[13:14] Ike (ike.abbot) whispers: Make mah one. xD

[13:14] Ike (ike.abbot): :(

[13:14] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Lol, I'm a bad artist

[13:14] Ike (ike.abbot): You aint the only one/

[13:14] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): I tend to be good with the paper and pen

[13:14] Legend (bossken.dinzel): I have to go afk. . . . brb

[13:14] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): ok

[13:14] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): :P

[13:14] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): tsuki knows it :D

[13:14] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): ask one of the millions amazing artists about it ;3

[13:15] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): ugh, I hate that alarm

[13:15] Nivek Darkstone: That reminds me I need to upload my logo for my armor

[13:15] Midnight Shirakawa: we should just go with a buzzard for victrix and where vultures with ordo armro on them on our shoulders lol kidding

[13:15] Nivek Darkstone: ohhh I kinda likes that Idea

[13:15] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): anyways, what I'm getting at is, when you put pride in something, it empowers you to strive to be better.

[13:15] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I've worn a patch similar to the one behind me, since I was an E-2.

[13:16] Ike (ike.abbot): I think a Bulls skull on our shoulder is fine. D:

[13:16] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): xD

[13:16] Midnight Shirakawa: yea id like that idea actually

[13:16] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Logo's been decided~ :p you gotta petition Gen to design something more bad ass and change my mind ;3

[13:16] Midnight Shirakawa: long its scorched so it goes with the armor lol

[13:16] Mercury: Lost contact: Mari Visage

[13:17] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): xD

[13:17] Ike (ike.abbot): Its a bull what the difference bettwen a bull and a bulls skull? D:

[13:17] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Lots

[13:17] Nivek Darkstone: ^_^

[13:17] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): deatil in particular.

[13:18] Midnight Shirakawa: well i figured scorched bull skull as a single shoulder pad could be like our mascot

[13:18] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Strive for immortality on the battle field, in many faiths and beliefs. A creatures strength isn't lost at death, it is returned to it's origin.

[13:18] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I don't know about you guys, but I like my badassery where it's at ;3

[13:19] Ike (ike.abbot): IMO mascot would ass bassassery

[13:19] Nivek Darkstone: Im always Badass ^_^

[13:19] Midnight Shirakawa: just cause the mascots a skull shoulder peice doesnt mena the logo has to be a skull heh

[13:19] Ike (ike.abbot): badassery*

[13:19] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): xD

[13:19] Midnight Shirakawa: mean*

[13:19] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): AHHHHHHH ok, I thought you guys wanted to change the logo

[13:19] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): xD

[13:19] Ike (ike.abbot): Everyone would like, I aint fucking with dem niggas..

[13:19] Ike (ike.abbot): Then

[13:19] Midnight Shirakawa: i dont ... not sure what everyonelse thinks though heh

[13:19] Ike (ike.abbot): You pat yours bulls skull.. :D

[13:20] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Mascots, go nuts with, Infact if you guys want to make a Mascot

[13:20] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): make one ;3 (Though no mice please x.x;)

[13:20] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): o.0

[13:20] Ike (ike.abbot): Maybe I can get a scuplt..

[13:21] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): :/=

[13:21] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I won't stop you guys from designing a mascot, I'll even offer my help in making it come to life=

[13:22] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): If at any point, any of you decide 'Hey I think it would be cool if...'=

[13:22] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I'll put my fullest effort into making that idea come to life.

[13:22] Midnight Shirakawa: jackrabbit with antlers lol just to outdo the ratpax xp=

[13:22] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Haha, Jackelope=

[13:23] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): So, do you guys want to work on a mascot together then?

[13:23] Midnight Shirakawa: wouldnt hurt to do a vote on one

[13:24] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I would say design mainly, I can see about getting it sculpted and made. ;3

[13:24] Ike (ike.abbot): Anyone know how to do scuplts?

[13:24] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): :x

[13:24] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): There are many sculpters in Ordo I can speak with

[13:24] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Leave that part to me ;3

[13:24] Ike (ike.abbot): Yeah Nikki, doesn't work to well.. D:

[13:24] Ike (ike.abbot): She was like

[13:24] Ike (ike.abbot): Haha no

[13:25] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Heh, like I said, let me handle it.

[13:25] Ike (ike.abbot): Ok.

[13:25] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): So, sound like a good project for you all to take part in?

[13:25] Ike (ike.abbot): Mayeb we could get a couple differernt designs done and vote on which one to do.

[13:26] Nivek Darkstone: I zoned out, but im back

[13:26] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Yup ;3 Collaborate idea's, discuss possibilities, etc etc

[13:26] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): heh, welcome back ;3

[13:27] Legend (bossken.dinzel): srry

[13:27] Legend (bossken.dinzel): im almost done

[13:27] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Well, that being the case, I will make a forum thread for it.

Training plans/proposal:

[13:28] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Anyways~

[13:29] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Moving on, <3 As you all may have noticed. I am bad at holding group trainings. It is also kind of a pain in the ass to get more than 2 Victrix members on at the same time. Mark and myself have been working on trying to find ample times to hold trainings, however it'scomming with no avail. So! I have a proposal for all of you.

[13:29] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): :D

[13:30] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Forget group trainings as pet the norm,they are beneficial. However a pain in the ass to make work. So, my proposal is this.

[13:30] Midnight Shirakawa: B-I raids ?

[13:31] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Each of us focus on our individual development. Not entirely solo development, as I will be focusing on 1on1 training sessions.

[13:31] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): So expect lots of "Your turn, lets go to the kill house"

[13:32] Ike (ike.abbot): I call first

[13:32] Ike (ike.abbot): Kthxbai

[13:32] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): However, I would like to see you all strive for this same development. If your on Titan, and your bored, no targets to raid with no defense going on.

[13:32] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Go to the Killhouse

[13:33] Ike (ike.abbot): Can we do resue thing right now, after the meeting? Please, i'm mad bored.. D:

[13:33] Ike (ike.abbot): At the killhouse thingy

[13:34] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): unfortunatly, after I post the meeting log, I gotta jet.

[13:34] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): but theres a room full of Victrix to go to the killhouse ;3

[13:34] Ike (ike.abbot): D: Ok, how do you work the thing?

[13:34] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): the tp hud?

[13:34] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Remember guys, if you and someone go to the killhouse, and fight for an hour. Fill out a training report

[13:35] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): you get points on your PRF for them

[13:35] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Blu raised a good point on vent. Let me find an example of such.

[13:35] Ike (ike.abbot): Vent isnt working for me.. :(

[13:36] Blu Wolf (blu.flux): Im sliding to the left o.0

[13:36] Ike (ike.abbot) whispers: Midnight how long did it take you to get enough QP to get that backpack?

[13:36] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/11615-5mar11-1637-1710/

[13:36] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): That was Invictus, there we're 3 of us, doing 2v1

[13:37] Midnight Shirakawa: uh like 2 weeks

[13:37] Midnight Shirakawa: could probaly get it in a week if you get the eagle eyes done

[13:37] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): However, we have a range, a killhouse, and even a course rezzer. There are many things that we can all learn from just general combat time.

[13:37] Midnight Shirakawa: / marksman merit

[13:38] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Assault pack is 50qp btw, = 1 full prf

[13:38] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): So, Ike since you've expressed your boredom, after the meeting, why don't you take one of your senior brethren here to the kill house, or all of you.

[13:39] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Don't think that I personnaly have to hold a training. Granted anything 'large scale' like 8v8 Defense training

[13:39] Ike (ike.abbot): Ok, who wants to go? xD

[13:39] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): That requires OIC permission.

[13:39] Ike (ike.abbot): D:

[13:39] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): but a 1on1 in the kill house, just go do it.

[13:39] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): No setting one up Ike

[13:39] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): >.>

[13:40] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Settle down a bit and let the meeting come to an end ;3

[13:40] Ike (ike.abbot): OK ok.

[13:41] Ike (ike.abbot): H

[13:41] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Anyways, guys, I can tell I'm losing your attention. So I'll finish this up quickly.

[13:41] Midnight Shirakawa: im listening

[13:41] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): But remember, I am here to guide you, not push you.

[13:42] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I know :p

[13:42] Ike (ike.abbot): I blieve hes when he said that, he ment me. :P

[13:42] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): So, initiative shows. ALOT.

[13:43] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Don't be afraid to put forth the effort first into making things happen. We are all responsible for our own improvement.

[13:43] Midnight Shirakawa: uh tsukiy do you know when munitorum usualy holds its meetings

[13:43] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): (and yes I meant Ike mainly)

[13:43] Legend (bossken.dinzel): i g2g srry

[13:43] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): When Anly comes on and says "OH BTW. Meeting"

[13:43] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Take care Boss.

[13:44] Legend (bossken.dinzel): u 2

[13:44] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Usually bi-weekly though midnight

[13:44] Midnight Shirakawa: k thanks

[13:44] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Anyways, You all are doing an excellent job. Keep up the good work

[13:45] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Midnight, are you going to be free for a bit?

[13:45] Midnight Shirakawa: needa look over merits in handbook see if there anything i can work towards getting with munitorum heh

[13:45] Midnight Shirakawa: yea

[13:46] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Theres lots of merits for munitorium, though as far as merits go. Don't try to collect them all just to collect them. Imo, Just follow the path your career takes, and the merits come with recognition.

[13:46] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): :p

[13:46] Midnight Shirakawa: do you need me to do soemthing sir ?

[13:46] Midnight Shirakawa: yea i know xp

[13:46] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Ike, Midnight, go to the Killhouse, You all are Dismissed

[13:47] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara) salutes! "Yarhar Fiddley Dee!"

[13:47] Ike (ike.abbot) salutes!

[13:47] Midnight Shirakawa: lol

[13:47] Blu Wolf (blu.flux) salutes!

[13:47] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): xD

[13:47] Midnight Shirakawa salutes!

[13:47] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake man

[13:47] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): ;3

Anly's contribution via estate message:

[13:46] Anlysia Gregoire: http://nyan.cat

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.