Clicky

Tsukiyomi Yuhara

Victrix Meeting 02JUN2011

[14:35] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): OK! so, I think this is everyone comming

[14:35] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): /sigh

[14:36] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Ok, so Thank you all for comming.

[14:37] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): This meeting is pretty simplistic, I wont take alot of your time. However do note I'm typing this as I go, so no copy paste

[14:37] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): First matter of business. http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/13280-cohors-a-restructure/

[14:38] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Everyone of you /should/ have read that topic, if you have not. Please do so after the meeting

[14:38] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): It discusses the future plans for Terra. Which /Will/ effect everyone of us

[14:39] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): With these changes come a new level of expectations for Terra. Like raid count expectations and combat orientation.

[14:40] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): It is not been certain what the expectations are as of yet for B cohors, However for A it is 3 raids a week minimum.

[14:41] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): So, to hold to that standard.... I will most likely being reserving 1~3 time slots a week to basically guarantee a raid. at those times.

[14:41] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I will try and mix up those time slots to fit everyones needs. Also they will be first come first serve with Victrix being the focus for picks.

[14:42] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Any questions so far?

[14:42] Ice (ice.karsin): Nop

[14:42] Ryu Peng: I think I get what you're talking about, though what did I miss while I was afk?

[14:42] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): -_________-

[14:42] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara) cries on the inside

[14:43] Ryu Peng: I just walked in the room, no history. DX

[14:43] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): D;

[14:43] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): There will totally be a log afterwards. but basically discussing changes for the Terra reform.

[14:43] Ice (ice.karsin): Why are the alarms always so annoying :

[14:44] Ice (ice.karsin): D:

[14:44] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Now! A question for you guys.

[14:44] Ryu Peng: Ah, I've been looking at those on my on, so I think I'm okay. No questions. :D

[14:44] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Awesome. Now out of curiousity. How many of you actually read the notices I send out?

[14:44] Nero (gen.scientist): I do

[14:45] Ryu Peng: I do.

[14:45] Nero (gen.scientist): I just forget about them.

[14:45] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I swear I'm going to make a sadness meter ;<

[14:45] Ice (ice.karsin): I skimmed them from the mass I got but I have since forgotten everything

[14:46] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Lol Ice, you we're gone a long time ;c

[14:46] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Remind me I have to talk to you after the meeting.

[14:46] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Ok! next question, you all read the forums pretty regularly yes?

[14:46] Ice (ice.karsin): aaaah the alarm

[14:47] Nero (gen.scientist): Yup

[14:47] Ice (ice.karsin): Yop

[14:47] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Nivek is totally afk

[14:47] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): >.>;

[14:47] Ice (ice.karsin): I'm trying to listen to Safety Dance and the alarm is interrupting lol

[14:47] Nero (gen.scientist): KILL HIM

[14:47] Mysti (mystical.haiku) is Online

[14:47] Nero (gen.scientist): HAHAHAHHA

[14:47] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Lol, ok well anyways

[14:47] Nero (gen.scientist): I WAS LISTENING TO THAT TOO

[14:47] Nero (gen.scientist): HAHAH

[14:47] Nero (gen.scientist): OMFG

[14:47] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): >.>

[14:47] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): You two can hold hands and kiss later

[14:48] Ryu Peng: Yea, I'm regular on the forums.

[14:48] Ryu Peng: Also, half-afk atm. :<

[14:48] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Thats about it for now. Expect another meeting soon when I have more information for you guys. :)

[14:48] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): :D

[14:48] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Dismissed guise

[14:48] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara) salutes!

[14:48] Ryu Peng salutes!

[14:48] Sir Markus Karlfeldt (mark.karlfeldt): Raycasting soon fellow stalker

[14:48] Ice (ice.karsin) salutes!

[14:48] Sir Markus Karlfeldt (mark.karlfeldt) salutes. "Da zdravstvuet Imperiya!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.