Clicky

Sera Otoro

life concerns...

i dont know if this is ok to put in the general discussion category, but i dont like the idea of putting this in the off-topic where all public can see it... besides it may affect my on-sim activity if anything goes wrong...

right... i dont know how many have wondered if ive been a little different as of late, but i can say now, things have been rocky with me and my family that its coming close to me outright leaving, i dont talk about it, but to the least, lets just say i live with an oppressive family...

things are looking up though, in the USA, my real mother actually lives there, and is going to try and get me some US citizenship in order for me to move over, now i havent told her about the problems i have over here, nor am i going to, but theres another thing, i dont really feel comfortable being with her for too long either due to the fact that shes quite heavy with religion, and would likely drop into nothing but drama should she ever find out about me and my beliefs...

im not in immediate danger of being thrown off due to these RL issues, but as of now its building up to high risk, i want to find somewhere secure to live eventually, if anyone has any ideas on what to do, i would greatly appreciate them, because once that time comes, im going to be as quick as possible to get back online...

Also... US Citizenship = secured to go to Anthrocon next year! <3