Clicky

Eriksson Foxtrot

Ordo Meeting 04JUN11

Logs compliments of Succenturio Arokh Takakura.

---------------

[18:00] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) shouts: Meeting start. As a reminder: all questions, comments (etc) are to be held until given the opportunity to speak. When that opportunity is provided, be sure to raise your hands. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from the meeting.

[18:00] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) shouts: Statistics

Members: 326

Cadets: 8

Applications

New: 15

Accepted: 2

Denied: 8

Review: 5

Combat

Defensive: 129

Offensive: 18

Allied Assist: 0

[18:01] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) shouts: Diplomatic notes: No major changes. Relationship with EE stable. Combat opportunities increasing abroad. Multiple groups re-opened over the week--including CS. CS leadership sent contact to Aryte Vesperia requesting an audience. Unsure what will come of that or the intent. Will update next week regarding the outcome of the gathering.

[18:01] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) shouts: Unit reports this evening?

[18:02] FireFox Breed rises paw for Terra

[18:02] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot): Praefectus Breed?

[18:02] FireFox Breed shouts: From Teron for Antesignani: A2 Antesignani only event was it's final meeting and group photo. Thank you all who helped and made Antesig a wonderful squad.

[18:02] FireFox Breed shouts: From Krow for Insidiae: Insidiae would like to welcome George Reismann into it's ranks. Just a reminder, no, he is not Indian. The squad has been purged of all innactive members and has many spots available. Insidiae, the fun squad, only recruits fun people. If you're a fun person like George, come join us! That is all for this week. :]

[18:02] FireFox Breed shouts: From Stirn for Invictus: This week has been a pretty normal week for invictus, excluding the technical troubles of several of our members computers. On a special note Invictus has begun making plans for the revamp, primarily the switch of the Invictus XO slot, which will be given to Pr0wer Miles after. In addition to the XO swap, A-1 has already made plans to work closely with A-5 Saevitas due to their intertwined rolls on the battlefield.

[18:03] FireFox Breed shouts: From Thatguy for Cohors B: A lot of changes will be happening with Terra soon. B-III will be dropped, and everyone will be trasnfered into either B-I or B-II. For Cohors B personnel, your CO should be getting in touch with you for where you will be transfered to, or even be staying in your current Century. If you do not recieve any notification from your CO, please report to them or even myself. If you are unaware of the changes, please check the Terra forums and read up on the changes!

[18:03] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot): Thank you. Praefectus Schuman for Astra?

[18:04] Ethan Schuman shouts: Astra's strength continues to increase. We've picked up some new members, including Achtai from Terra. If my calculations are correct, Astra is now 417 times cooler than Terra. Sebris and Xoza have done fantastic work improving our Palaestra curriculum, and Xoza's kickass dynamic flight course target shooter thingamajig is finished. Training speed is above my (high) expectations, and instructors are going to great lengths to ensure that pilots are receiving the best possible training to make sure they can fly among the best on the grid. We have also briefly discussed allowing Terra members and even a select few members of other militaries that are trying to build an air force to enroll in Palaestra basic flight training. Astra lost two members this week, but we picked up, like, five (I think), so we still came out ahead. Raids have been going well. We've sent out quite a few this week, and discovered that the Liberator vastly shifts the battle in our favor at BSM. Initial runs have proven so successful that

[18:04] Ethan Schuman shouts: I'm even more optimistic about Letalis. Get your applications in, people, and everybody pester Disembodied about getting his OCA done because he totally has absolutely nothing else better or more important to be doing with his time. Oh, and since she told me she'd ban me if I said she smelled in a group meeting again, Nikki sucks. Just kidding! <3

[18:04] Ethan Schuman: That's all from Astra.

[18:05] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) shouts: Thank you. Any additional reports for this evening?

[18:05] Kyra DeAllura Kitsune (kyra.vixen) raises her paw.

[18:05] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot): Succenturio Vixen for Tactica?

[18:05] Kyra DeAllura Kitsune (kyra.vixen): It has been a semi-quiet week this week in Tactica. First, I would like to welcome Acheron Gloom on as Tactica's Executive Officer. Feel free to ask Acheron or myself, if you have any questions about Tactica. RAF has been purged from the Tactica board, due to the military no longer having a region, and no additional forwarding address was located. Cthonic Syndicate has come out of rebuild status after months and months; it still remains an Imperator-level target. In the realm of new things, ICore Forces has been added to the board, and will initially be slated for Officer-level raids, unless further direction is given as to its eventual status. It is, as of this report being written, still under rebuild (Main parcel is accessable, but the spawn point is not).

Finally, as I believe it has been a bit since it was mentioned, if you have any information on any new militaries, or other information, such as updated rules, please send Kyra Vixen or Acheron Gloom the relevant information! This concludes the Tactica

[18:05] Kyra DeAllura Kitsune (kyra.vixen): report for this week.

[18:06] Desereck Creeggan raises his hand.

[18:06] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot): Thank you Kyra. Centurion Creeggan?

[18:07] Desereck Creeggan: For those of you who don't know, I have been appointed to the position of IEA Auditor. As such, I am beginning to put the IEA in tip-top performance. Currently there are 16 Magisters, 8 of which are inactive. I will be fixing this. I have also handed an optional graduation survey out to all Magisters to issue to cadets upon graduation of Armatura or Schola.

[18:07] Desereck Creeggan: If you have recently graduated from Armatura or Schola, please message me and I will give you a copy of the survey. That is all from me.

[18:08] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot): Thank you.

[18:08] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) shouts: Moving on then!

[18:08] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) shouts: > Topic(s) for this evening.

[18:09] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) shouts: Thank you all for coming. The meeting is brief tonight on account of Aryte Vesperia being out of town. We will have a full gathering next week. There is a lot of updates to report on, especially in the development area. Good work this week keeping combat active. Let's be sure to push that and maintain our numbers. There should be raids this evening after the meeting. As a side note. Aryte thanks you all for keeping things together in his absence. He will be back on Monday. Feel free to send him any IMs if you need to get a hold of him in the meantime.

[18:09] Tsume Xiao raises hand for related stuff

[18:10] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot): Succenturio Xiao?

[18:11] Tsume Xiao shouts: Just as a general update for fun stuff: The Arcus Minigun and the R-51 Verutum Rocket Launcher are completed and should be in lockers by.. whenever aryte puts them in

[18:11] Tsume Xiao: (Thats it. =x)

[18:12] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) shouts: Awesome! Thank you. I'm sure quite a number of us will be looking forward to that!

[18:12] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) shouts: As aforementioned, short meeting is short.

[18:12] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) shouts: Promotions will likely be posted on Monday, so feel free to submit any additional recommendations to Aryte until midnight Sunday.

[18:13] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) shouts: That concludes the brief meeting tonight, have a good evening and get some raids in!

[18:13] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) shouts: Dismissed.

[18:13] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) salutes, "Death from Above!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.