Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fox Cheri

Astrum Palaestra meeting / 05JUN11 01:00-02:00 PM SLT

[13:07] Sebris Montpark: Thank you for coming!

[13:08] Sebris Montpark: First I will begin with the Que. We had a few get added recently. Achtai was Graduated, Lucas is under personal business with Xoza due to his learning disability, and Tokyo is still on his Phase 1

[13:09] Sebris Montpark: I have also just been told we have a Schola going for Astra, I have added him in a new list on the Roster for Cadets that look to join Astra. As soon as they are moved to the Trainee list, then begin their training ASAP

[13:10] Sebris Montpark: For now, Let us focus on Tokyo, the faster we get the list cleared, the better

[13:10] Makoto Yasu (fox.cheri) raises hand

[13:10] Sebris Montpark: Go ahead mr Cheri

[13:10] You: What time is the trainee usually online at?

[13:11] Sebris Montpark: He has specified that the best time for him to be trained is around noon at SLT.

[13:11] Sebris Montpark: This info has also been added on the roster. However if you wish for an exact time, you can try to set up an appointment with him

[13:11] You: Around this time. Right. Unless someone else bids in, then I can have a word with him tonight or tomorrow and tuck through.

[13:11] Sebris Montpark nods

[13:12] Sebris Montpark: Moving on

[13:14] Sebris Montpark: Group Exercises: They seemed to pick up. Ookami has done a few this past week but neglected to post a report. As a reminder, be sure to report any training activity. if its basic related, The Astra Training Activity tread, if its just an exercise (group or single) the trainings tread on the forums.

[13:14] Sebris Montpark: Our criteria is to get 2 to 3 Group training Exercises a week. Preferably three.

[13:15] Sebris Montpark: Questions?

[13:16] Sebris Montpark: Alrighty. With our main objectives out of the way, Let us discuss developments

[13:16] Sebris Montpark: The entire course here is now Fully operational.

[13:18] Sebris Montpark: That being said, I will now be rearranging the Phases by giving the flight course it's own Phase. Given the complexity and time it may take compared to the maze, it will need its own. Also to get rid of the confusion on wether to have the exam at the end of 1 or beginning of 2 (its really supposed to be the beginning of 2)

[13:19] Sebris Montpark: FireFox has updated the Database Class forms with the Phase 4. This new arrangement will go into effect as soon as the paperwork is updated and distributed, which should be early this week (as early as tomorrow)

[13:19] Sebris Montpark: Phase 1: Introduction

[13:19] Sebris Montpark: Phase 2: Flight course

[13:19] Sebris Montpark: Phase 3: First Dogfight (one-on-one)

[13:20] Sebris Montpark: Phase 4: Group Dogfight and Final Exam

[13:20] Sebris Montpark: Any Questions from here?

[13:20] You: Yes.

[13:20] Sebris Montpark: Go for it :3

[13:21] You: If we take up one of the trainees say tonight, should we go by the old or new setup?

[13:22] Sebris Montpark: Until the new arrangement goes into effect, please continue with the old setup. You may begin with the new setup as soon as you receive the updated Walkthrough and outline.

[13:22] You: Copy that.

[13:23] Sebris Montpark: Ookami, I will IM you the Subject you just walked into.

[13:24] Mercury: Lost contact: piDelia Magic

[13:24] Sebris Montpark: Now then, Moving swiftly on

[13:24] Sebris Montpark: Foreign Relations! :D

[13:24] Sebris Montpark: Praefectus Ethan Schuman has been asked by the High Marshal of Exillion Enclave to assist in Developing their Air force

[13:25] Sebris Montpark: As soon as the air force comes off the ground, Palaestra will be assisting in training the Pilots of Exillion

[13:27] Sebris Montpark: There will be some alternate Phases for them. Similar to a general Ordo training but leaving out some of the irrelevant information such as our RoE and whatnot. Therefore t shouldnt take as long to train the Exillion Pilots

[13:27] Sebris Montpark: However, also treat them as if they were Ordo Astra Trainees.

[13:28] Sebris Montpark: While keeping in mind they are also of another military organization

[13:29] Sebris Montpark: Any questions ?

[13:29] Acheron Gloom: no

[13:29] You: One to the subject

[13:29] Sebris Montpark: Go for it

[13:31] You: On foreign relations, I would like to remark, given the meeting yesterday was unreachable for me ... BSM's airforce is on their own pretty much when it comes to teaching, seen as they actively can go up against our fighters and (SOMEHOW) manage pretty well. I am impress. CATI is slowslow... So yesh. Expect news on their grounds, but count on that a smaller analysis in comparison will be made.

[13:32] You: One = Addition. Pardon

[13:34] Sebris Montpark: Alrighty, Thank you fox

[13:34] You: You're welcome.

[13:34] Sebris Montpark: Good to know too.

[13:35] Sebris Montpark: OH! and if anyone experiences any troubles with any of the Exillion pilots, such as behavior or whatnot. Let me know. Ill notify ethan and give Alyx or Foxers a note about it.

[13:36] Sebris Montpark: I'm very good friends with the Exillion high command. been maintaining good relations with them.

[13:36] Sebris Montpark: Well, that is all for now. Anything to report about the Thanatos project Fox?

[13:37] You: Yes. An update and a little slap around...

[13:38] Sebris Montpark: Go for it Fox

[13:41] You: The requirements, if people haven't looked on the forum at last week's discussion tab, are as followed for trainees: 30 days of good standing with Curia / AiR (I am good friends with Trinity *hinthint*), have gone through the entire Palaestra as well as remained active in service in either Aquila or Reapers, or if called for, Letalis, and must at least be E-4 (If in good standing with command, E-3). For Instructors: You have to be a Palaestra Instructor, have at least been so for one month, as well as the usual good standings, and be able to give a course which in length, easily can last more than an hour, alone for the practical part. All boiled down pretty much to the understandable level for king and country. NOW! I was concerned about something. I posted that I also would instruct upcoming instructors. No one said a thing. That leads me to determine that the only one, and even one who did not know of this recruitment, was Rei, who is interested in also a refresh. That worries me. So I am asking here, for

[13:41] You: those present. Who are interested?

[13:43] Sebris Montpark: I'd Like to. And im voluntelling Xoza X3

[13:43] Ookamiwulf Lemton: and this is for what?

[13:43] Ookamiwulf Lemton: thanatos right?

[13:43] You: Thanatos Instructor training.

[13:43] Ookamiwulf Lemton: ah

[13:44] Sebris Montpark: apparently only Fox is doing the trainings. Personally Id like more than justfox and the Palaestra command

[13:44] Sebris Montpark: dosent have to be everyone

[13:45] You: Keep in mind. It's a Specializing course. It's not a lot of trainees. But it's good to have more than just one. I would hate to tell people to adapt to my scheme to train them how to use the Thanatos.

[13:46] Sebris Montpark nods

[13:47] Sebris Montpark: Get Tokyo Trained and keep an eye on Felix

[13:47] Sebris Montpark: Make sure everyone pulls their weight to maintain the 2-3 Group training exercises a week

[13:48] Sebris Montpark: Expect an update in course material as well as a rearrangement in Phases, making 4 phases with 2 as the flight course,and the current 2 and 3 to be moved to 3 and 4. going in effect as soon as you get the update

[13:49] Sebris Montpark: Get ready to help out the Exillion pilots in the future. There is no projected time when they will be coming as of yet.

[13:49] Sebris Montpark: And please have some assist fox in the thanatos training project.

[13:50] Sebris Montpark: Sounds like a lot but it isnt too much. Just make sure that our Trainee's are first priority. The group trainings can be done in a breeze if everyone works together

[13:51] Sebris Montpark: And Fox. I'd like my command to be able to do ALL trainings. So I'll get Xoza to sign up

[13:52] Sebris Montpark: We are doing an Excellent job everyone! we just gotta keep it up! :3

[13:52] Sebris Montpark: Any final things to bring up? lets keep it breif since Drasa has the Stress test in 8 minutes

[13:53] You: Yes!

[13:53] Sebris Montpark: Go for it!

[13:53] You: One last thing. I swear and promise!

[13:53] Sebris Montpark: lol

[13:53] Sebris Montpark: (Drasa, if you need to you can be dismissed early.)

[13:53] Sebris Montpark: (wow that was fast lol)

[13:55] You: Okay. I've seen that our fighters in general have an issue with RCU or whatever they're called. Grey Nolder's hobbyists, with Kacen being one of them. I will post a topic in the forum with some tactics I have tested out. I want "EACH AND ALL OF YOU" to either confirm, or add to, these strategies. They can be useful since it's an enemy which can actually give us opposition...

[13:55] You: Any questions to that?

[13:56] Sebris Montpark: that sounds like a good idea :2

[13:56] Sebris Montpark: *:3

[13:58] Sebris Montpark: Well if anyone else does not have anything further to say, now comes the meeting logs. Drasa had the Stress test and probably is going to lose everything in local. Ookami came late.

[13:58] Sebris Montpark: Fox, Acheron, Can either of you two grab the logs?

[13:58] You: I'll grab it. Seems like the good Acheron is a bit occupied.

[13:59] Sebris Montpark: Thanks Fox ❤

[13:59] Sebris Montpark: Well without anything further to do, You are all Dismissed! now go to the Stress test and have sme fun :3

[13:59] Sebris Montpark: Salutes

[13:59] Makoto Yasu (fox.cheri) salutes *Ascension awaits the faithful...*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.