Clicky

Fermi Torok

Ever been so bored?

Have you ever been so board, you'd log on a school computer to post on the forums and read articles because it feels like a turning knife to finish your college algebra homework so soon?

Why not tell me some crazy stuff you'd be driven to do, at the peak of boredom's evil bout of self torture?

(Yes I just posted this from a library computer on campus... >.> Sue me network admin in charge of these things!) B)

Here you go, hoss.

I am introducing a new feature to the Ordo Forums: The Gulliver. Basically, when a thread is posted and a preexisting thread covers this topic, you will be Gullivered if I have anything to do with it. This is not a megalomaniacal wank on my part. It's an effort to keep things tidy. We can change it to the Aryte if you all want. I don't really care. I am fair game too.

In conclusion: UTFSF.

Fermi Torok wrote:

Why not tell me some crazy stuff you'd be driven to do, at the peak of boredom's evil bout of self torture?

- Phys delinked a full replica of the VV then ran around the debris looking for my office plaque.

- Built a full size warhammer Titan and sat it on the VV with a cowboy hat.

- Filled the sim with water and sailed around in boats acting like a pirate. (Several times).

- Made the sim a giant slope and rezzed thousands of physical spheres then tryed to run up it.

- Built a working giant rail gun system then pushed people into it.

- Built a miniture Star Wars Empire fleet with Star Destroyers and Tie fighters then flew around the AN base making laser noises.

- Got so insanely bored I actually finished the P-99.

- Built a miniture reanactment of the Titanic when I was suppose to be building the sim.

And many more.