Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stirn Aurotharius

5JULY11 Saevitas meeting

[16:06] Stirn Aurotharius: Ok, lets go ahead and get started.

[16:06] Stirn Aurotharius: This is going to be a pretty short meeting, this is mostly just to touch base with all of you on a few important subjects for the near future.

[16:06] Stirn Aurotharius: re. The most immediate being our A-5 gear which is currently moving closer to the top of the to-do list

[16:07] Stirn Aurotharius: However before Muni can work on it they need idea's and concepts, Singularity and I will be posting several threads up on the Alpha forums where you can all post your ideas on what you want our gear to look like. On the same note as gear, A-5 still lacks an emblem, so again if you have any thoughts on it, look for the correct thread which will be posted later today.

[16:08] Arokh Takakura raises his hand.

[16:08] Stirn Aurotharius: Arokh

[16:08] Arokh Takakura: No forum access.

[16:08] Stirn Aurotharius: Mmm, I'll poke Firefox about that

[16:08] Zaylos (singularity.phenomena): On a side note, this week we will be looking for increased activity. So lets try to get at least three raids out, we understand it may be difficult for some of you due to timezone / time constraints. Do what you can, get in on some offense, if not. Just stay above the weekly quota.

[16:09] Arokh Takakura raises his claw again.

[16:09] Stirn Aurotharius: Arokh

[16:10] Arokh Takakura: Due to my UK timezone, I don't see raid calls, I haven't seen one in over a month again now. would it be acceptable if I continued my commitments to home defense and new jessie etc?

[16:10] Arokh Takakura: I'm bascially night-watch only.

[16:11] Stirn Aurotharius: We'll work something out for you, stick around after the meeting.

[16:11] Arokh Takakura nods.

[16:12] Stirn Aurotharius: Moving on, I'm sure you all noticed the training scheduled this week. As always it will be a duel training with Invictus, so we encourage you to hand around the station and get to know some of the A-1 if you haven't already. Also the current set up of one training every other week in combination with a dedicated raid will most likely continue as our basic training system.

[16:12] Stirn Aurotharius: *hang around

[16:12] Zaylos (singularity.phenomena): That means keep your eyes open for announcements on the forums that announce training dates.

[16:13] Zaylos (singularity.phenomena): That and friendship is magic :V.

[16:14] Stirn Aurotharius: Unless anyone has any other questions or commentsthats all for this brief meeting.

[16:15] Stirn Aurotharius: In that case you're all dismissed

[16:15] Igloo (robwolf.dragovar) salutes!

[16:15] Stirn Aurotharius salutes!

[16:15] Dragon Massiel salutes "Gentlemen..."

[16:15] Marcus Tinamou salutes!

[16:15] Zaylos (singularity.phenomena) salutes!

[16:15] Hakuen Silverstar salutes!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.