Clicky

Aryte

Ork Intel: Weaponry

As I understand, the Orks are currently developing mortars. Be aware and prepare for further advancement in their weaponry. Thus far, they've employed some pretty questionable junk. If they intend to mortar us, they may be opening themselves up for some pain (if they're too close to the spawn). Just be aware and prepared.

[2008/11/26 9:20] Piper Zuhal: ohhhh can i get your opinion on my new weapon we're going to use

[2008/11/26 9:20] Piper Zuhal: it's a mortar, basically it's like a missile but less accurate and with a steep arc, the idea is it'll be able to come OVER the wall and blow up

[2008/11/26 9:21] Piper Zuhal: force you guys to come and fight us face to face instead of all standing still behind a wall

[2008/11/26 9:21] Keystone Gray: Yes, you're allowed to use that, but -try- not to use it in the hub. :)

[2008/11/26 9:21] Keystone Gray: We have mortars too, I'm sure you've realized, so don't be surprised if we counter. :P

[2008/11/26 9:21] Piper Zuhal: okay ^.^

Well so far we've actually had a fleetship up in the air to defend against this.

I'll repeat, A FLEETSHIP, defending Titan. I don't think I've ever seen it, not that I've been here for more than 7-8 months now. But I do not think it's happened. These guys are actually keeping us occupied enough and in a fun sense that we're actually able to keep a battle going without the attackers pulling out or being kicked out for massively calling a banhammer onto themselves.

Praise to these Orcs, I've had dirtier battles.

Back on track, I would say it's an ideal situation to test anything in were it not for one thing. They're an uncontrolled/hostile group, i.e. untrustworthy therefore not a good one to test anything on.