Clicky

Huttser

I.A.C Round Table Meeting

Hollowmengitus Yifu:

The IAC stands for the Information Analysis Center. We work as low-tier data harvesters and compilers. In other words, number junkies, in the most general of terms.

As the head investigator of the IAC, my job is the creation of "phases." Each phase contains a new method of data harvest, review and assessment or any other thing that comes to mind. Currently, we're about to create phase four - a simple "checkpoint" in our interview process, - with instant messages relating to what you a set time ago. For some of you, this should be three months.

Now, I must mention we hold the data we collect on secure Ordo networks. IAC personnel are not allowed to paste information from the network anywhere else; Trinity and I are the only persons, other than the Imperator, that have the permission to distribute data. That said, I get clearance from either Trinity or Aryte before I share any document, as a precautionary measure.

With all that said, you are allowed to view who is in the IAC freely, at any time, via looking at our Second Life group - located in my profile. The Head Investigator is the CO of the unit, Vice Investigator the XO and general Investigators are the meat of the unit - our "troops," if you will!

Further, the IAC performs regular, routine interviews with all Ordo personnel - we've even interviewed the Imperator himself. If you have not had an interview and have been in the Ordo in excess of two weeks, please IM me after this meeting concludes. I'll situate you to be interviewed as high-priority.

The questions in the interview are all very brief, but you may be asked to elaborate on some. However, it should be noted, the IAC interview questions are all /optional to answer./ You will not be looked at poorly for not answering.

For some random statistics, look at the following links. They're a little out of date (about a month and a half hold,) but still give you a general idea. Aryte has also used some of them in the meetings, they may be familiar.

/>http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/ordogroupbreakdown.png/
/>http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/ordodivisionbreakdown.png/
/>http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/ordorankbreakdown.png/

Using this data, the IAC is capable of making reccomendations. Other statistics include combat deployments; however, there are so many, it's hard to graph!

In closing, the IAC is here solely for data integration and collection. We do not want to peek in window, but rather watch what you do outside, in the Ordo. Respect for your privacy is our number one priority.

Does anyone have any questions relating to the IAC? You can IM me, if you'd rather remain anonymous

Q: Are there certain skillsets that IAC would require from potential candidates or required software like for creating spreadsheet/graphs etc as well?

A: Yes, actually. Most of the skillsets in what we are looking for are basic; capability to work with a team, no disiplinary issues (if one crops up, it's handled internally,) and good social skills. All the progams that we use can be obtained freely, and I do not mean pirating.

Q: How does one apply to join the IAC?

A: Hollowmengitus Yifu: They contact me.

If there are no more questions, feel free to leave. This discussion is concluded. Thanks again for dropping by.

~ Log courtesy of Shizzerk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.