Clicky

Aryte

Introducing: Faces of the Iron Symphony

For a long time now, the Iron Symphony treaty group has been limited to the high command of the individual groups. This will be changing as of 11/30/08.

The group "Faces of the Iron Symphony" is now live and active. This group will include all members of the groups, from all Iron Symphony organizations. Regulations on part of the Ordo Imperialis will be announced within the next couple of days, detailing my expectations for you all while interacting on that channel.

I assume it will be agonizing.

Buuut . . we'll work with it, ha ha.

Hunter Abrams wrote:

IM not joining that group... Do you have any idea of the madness from all the grunts in those groups. We will be spamed every 2 seconds... -.-

I'm sure people will respect the group chat. And if they don't, I'm sure the leaders of those respective people will eject them from the group.

While the idea is not appealing to me, I do suspect that this will be an important group for all officers to join. Part of being an officer is dealing with the political aspects of the job as well as the administrative, so it's going to be painful, but that's what we knew would eventually happen when we put the uniform on.