Clicky

Aryte

Group Meeting - 12/02/08

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get started.

[18:01] steve319 Cao is Online

[18:02] Diablos Korobase: sling

[18:02] Sazuka Yatsenko is Online

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: This will be brief, as I said.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: So you can go back to mowing eachother down in that random mech sim in a moment, lol.

[18:03] Sam Darrow is Online

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: For the moment, please be quiet and listen up. I'll have time for questions shortly.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: As of this morning, the Ascendant Initiative has . . all but dissolved.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: The 2142, the Guerilla Army, and the Spartans simultaneously resigned.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Leaving the founding body, the AN, essentially alone in their own treaty alliance.

[18:03] Diablos Korobase is Online

[18:03] Aeon Nikolaidis: o_o

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: In short, the world just changed again. Drastically.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: We are working to get a handle on the situation, but so far we're aware that the 2142, the GR, Sparta, and the 39th are planning and have formed a new alliance named "the Commonwealth."

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: The Iron Symphony has always spoken down on the dictatorship imposed upon the AI by the Alliance Navy. Although these breakaway groups are a bit late in seeing this, I really must commend them for making the move to splinter and create a democratic alliance.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: This, really, marks the ened of monolithic control over any single treaty.

[18:06] Radar base (-2): New contact: Fermi Torok

[18:06] Sim radar Mercury interface (-2): Lost contact: Fermi Torok

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: This is an exciting time, to say in the least.

[18:06] Lunus Ferraris smiles

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: For those of oyu interest, the following forum post has both the note issued by the breakaway group and the AN's reply:

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: http://www.ordoimperialis.com/ordo/forum/v...5750#post_15750

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Very interesying read.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Interesting, rather.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Going forward, the Iron Symphony (and the Ordo itself) will no doubt seek diplomatic ties with the new Commonwealth groups, aiming to establish bridges of cooperation to further our commnity, while maintaining enjoyable combat with one another.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Furthermore, I look foward to an Alliance Navy actually willing to negotiate. We're still waiting on them to "review our compliance."

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Tomorrow, we will be formally celebrating Stalwart day, as a commemoration for our combat feats last weekend.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: As such, the region will be controlled but operational, for the sake of any officer that wishes to continue business.

[18:09] Lunus Ferraris: /stand

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Casual dress will be cleared starting at midnight, and continue for the duration of the day. But officers should feel free to conduct their usual routines; training, etc.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: The day will also be known as . .

[18:10] Microz Darkes is Online

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: "Oh god, Aryte has a term paper due at 11:30 PM Wednesday that he hasn't started, so please be good and act like it's a real holiday so he can ge tit done."

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: . . There will probably be another one of those next week as well.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Ahem . .

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Anyways, I do apologize if a day of is inconveniencing to anyone, but your Imperator desperately needs to not fail Sociology 380 by doing his paper. :D

[18:11] Kytec Switchblade: We will honor this Oh god, Aryte has a term paper due at 11:30 PM Wednesday that he hasn't started, so please be good and act like it's a real holiday so he can ge tit done day is if it were our own birthday. Everyone begin preperations on the Oh god, Aryte has a term paper due at 11:30 PM Wednesday that he hasn't started, so please be good and act like it's a real holiday so he can ge tit done day tree

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: . . Hahaha.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Again, as mentioned on the forums, keep in mind next week or so will be pretty slow in general as final exams set in for a lot of us.

[18:12] Proteus Hand is Online

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: As the break rolls around on December 12th, look forward to a month's worth of pretty extreme levels of activity, with a lot more free time for developmnt.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Development, too.

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: YEEEESSSSSSS!!!

[18:12] Lunus Ferraris: :D

[18:12] Aarya Gothly: ][_, {( )} ][_,

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Aside from that, expect a spam invitation within the next day or two to the "Faces of the Iron Symphony."

[18:13] Mizar Korobase: I sure hope so...

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: It is the "all members of the IS" group. Mercz, MC, everyone, will be in it.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: I don't have the group space either, Josey. Lol.

[18:13] Nivanglus Aya: D: I wont have the group space unless I drop Inferior sluts for suprior goddesses =/

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: It's okay . . I know.

[18:13] Ethan Schuman: Bwhaaha

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: I didn't want this group either.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: BUT WE WILL MOVE ON.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Okay!

[18:14] Lunus Ferraris: None from me sir as i draw a blank

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed! :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.