Clicky

MikeMurdock McMillan

Temporary out of action

I just want to make a post here that i'll be temporary not be on much as I use to be. Not only finals ,but also due to I'm getting pain in my chest and adominal areas everytime I walk or sit down. I am getting a appointment to the docter to find out what's wrong with me.

Also during the days of december 20th through the 4th my sister is going to be here so I'm going to spend time with my family during this time.

Anyway wish me luck folks.

Update on the pain sistuation: As of now My father is getting a appointment for me tommorow. we would get is scheduled today ,but the clinic rules are really screwy with having to call on the same day for a same day appointment. As of now pain relievers are reliveing some of the pain. not all ,but some.

The pain is still in the areas I talked about in my first post though It may be something of the nerves, muscles, or something else that is interal. laying down or strecthing my back gets rid of some of the pain for a while.

As for the finals the only two I have to heavily study for is my math one to get a C and my final for geology. My other two is just a art assignment and a normal test. I'll only log in this weekend just to clear out SL messages and such, but I still won't be in full force for a while