Clicky

Zero Itamae

Little bit late...But oh well!

Well, this is probably the best way to at least make myself a bit more apparent! I joined roughly a week and a half ago, or somewhere around that, you may have seen me hanging around the wall, or up at the shooting range. Since I haven't spoken much yet, i'll get a few of the simple stuff out of the way :3.

My profile states this already, but i'm a huge gamer. A WoW player, although slowing down on that, an FPS enthusiast, and I tend to visit some old games now and again. Completely addicted to the environments I find on the computer, so this is pretty much where I spend all of my time.

I don't usually chime in on conversations unless I have some sort of connection, if I have no real connection to the topic, I tend to stay quiet since I don't know what to say. I try to be sociable, but since i'm not much of a conversation starter, that doesn't go far most of the time!

Not all that sure what else to add here at the moment, it's like 8 in the morning and I haven't slept yet...Oh, I wanted to congratulate anyone who pretty much drove Phenique (Fox Killian) into tears, that made my day. I have plenty of stories about him, but thats better asked online if you want to know some dirt on him.