Clicky

Aryte

Militant Collective: Christmas Invitation

============================================

================MILITANT COLLECTIVE===============

=============== FORMALLY INVITES YOU ==============

============================================

WHAT: A Very Militant Christmas (And other Seasonally Appropriate Holidays) Party, as well as send off for our Commander, Raideur Ng, before he's off to boot camp at the end of the month

WHO: The Miltant Collective, their allies, enemies, neutral parties and friends outside of the SL Military Community.

WHEN: Saturday, Decemeber 20th. 6PM - 10 PST/SLT

WHERE: Dismal Plunge

Additional Infomation: Dress code is semi-formal to formal, you are welcome and encouraged to attend out of standard uniform, festive themed clothing would be ideal. Firearms should be left at home as this is a friendly, peaceful gathering, however sidearms (pistols, small arms) will be allowed.

You are encouraged to bring as many guests as you please, it is an open event and we'd love to have any and all that would like to celebrate the Holidays with us.

Currently, we are only decorating for Christmas, however if you would like your seasonal beliefs represented, I encourage you to send me, Sanct Draper, a notecard detailing what you'd like to see and i'll try to make it as balanced with the rest of the themes in place.

It was my hope to have a method to donate directly to the Child's Play Charity on behalf of the entire SL Military Community, however I wouldn't be able to secure the web space and get everything done before the party, but I encourage you to vist www.childsplaycharity.com and donate regardless.