Clicky

Aryte

Joseph Spearmann

Two years ago, when the AN2 was wearing flashy, horribly textured, ridiculously shiny armor . . one man sported it better than the others, with his equally shiny bald head. Joseph Spearmann.

Then forth, he's spent his time within the group diligently leading the air division -- Astra -- without fail or falter. He is, to say in the very least, one of the most dedicated and highly skilled officers I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Beyond that, Joseph is one of my closest friends and confidants.

As such, it is with great reluctance, but with equal reverence that I have accepted his request to be switched to reserve status. At this time, Joseph Spearmann has stepped down as Astra legates, assuming the role of reserve centurion.

Thank you, for all your hard work. I hope you enjoy your . . slightly less busy life, hah!

I still remember the time Joseph took me up for my Astra flight trial. I had to pee so bad that I concentrated on nothing but beating him in a duel simply so I could go empty my bladder. Joseph taught me a lot about being a good officer, and about how to collect broken cars. I'm glad to have him still around, and I value the time he spent as Legates and giving us the Astra we have today.

Reason I chose to be in Astra when I joined was the solid and practical leader behind it: Joseph himself. He helped me through my training, diligently taught me to fly, and has never ceased to amaze me in his cunning decisions. I am sad to see him go, I wish him the best of luck in all his future endeavors.

Despite our confrontation, I always enjoyed your presence and looked forward to seeing you around Titan. Strong willed, passionate, and fluent; you set the standard for the Legates position in your prime. We shared many, many great times and I hope you will not forget them.

Sosarin Demar wrote:

Joseph, you're a level-headed, practical guy. It was a pleasure having you as a leader with great experience. For the past few months, you've had your attention elsewhere, but I still remember the times previous. The character demonstrated was something I value.

It was a pleasure to say the least.

lol you guys obviously didn't know him.

<3

Joseph despite that we didn't talked to much because of my time zone and you being busy elsewhere did i always respected you as one of the most senior veterans in this community has to offer. I remember you training me and shoving me with my face over the concrete the first time. You surely got your title for a reason. In those days that ordo was all new to me it stood for ordo's superiority.

Loved serving under you.

-Kristian