Clicky

Maceman

Operation Rattlesnake ( Operação Cascavel)

As many of you already know, Adstutia, the group that was found three weeks ago had been on a Operation to assist EB in exchange of politic assistance, keeping up a positive relationship with Ordo and of course, keep Melina and Hessel away from their new sim. The progress was just impressive, after their main leader get demoted, all their other members and generals began to focus on the project, their new sim is already done, me and Tags had been working on it everyday, it took like one week or less. Today, 17 of November of 2011 some people already tested the new sistem and approved, one of our objectives was reached, make the combat fair.

BUT we still have too much to do, and that is why I am here, this Operation is for everyone who is willing to assist, we need scripters and people who are willing to rebuild their vehicles and weapons, their sim is done, and their organization part was also done, so come and join us, one thing is sure my friends, your assistance will be really important, and of course just saying "Thank you " for the hardwork will not enough to convince some, so be sure you will be rewarded for the help! Come and join us, this is also a good opportunity to prove that you are good enough to join Adstutia, we still have rooms open.post-849-0-27611400-1321569344_thumb.jpg

Ok, here is the thing. The progress was being AWESOME, and I thank everyone who was participating, but we had a issue here, and now I am going to explain. Sonja ( the main owner of the group) decided to be an ass once more and said that she would not accept the deal with Ordo ( again you fatty?), on other words, Melina will come back to EB, sinking it on the mud again, so that is why I said to abort it, the general who was with me on the operation, Tags Writer left the group already after that stupid decision, SO here is the thing. Two things may happen now.

-He will join Ordo or

-He will create a new EB and without all Sonja's crap, and THIS IS why I say that the Operation is not completaly dead yet. So for those who are REALLY willing to help, the material will be given, also here is the list of people that we may need.

-Scripters.

-Builders.

-Builders for weapons.

If those who were applying still on this Operation, thank you, you guys are making something really big here.