Clicky

Aryte

26NOV11 - Weekly Meeting

[18:00:41] Mark Karlfeldt: recorder

[18:00:42] Aryte Vesperia: Meeting start. Please be sure to stay on task and maintain order. Comments or questions out of turn may result in dismissal from the meeting.

[18:01:03] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics

Members: 313

Cadets: 10

Applications

New: 15

Accepted: 1

Denied: 4

Review: 10

Combat

Defensive: 102

Offensive: 18

Allied Assist: 0

[18:01:20] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic report this evening: no major changes in standing this week. Operations remain calm; activity solid on all fronts. Raid numbers a tad under the three a day goal, but not terrible—considering the holiday. Activity with the Merczateers will be covered in primary discussions. On a side note, beware of hormonal teenagers attempting to troll; New Rome’s three members are skulking around trying to be ominous. Just ignore them.

[18:01:55] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

[18:02:18] Ethan Schuman raises his hand for Astra.

[18:02:25] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Schuman?

[18:02:40] Ethan Schuman: Let me rez something here real quick...

[18:03:19] Ethan Schuman: Another quiet week for Astra. Activity dipped a notable amount, but it's kind of hard to fly when you're stuffing your face with turkey, so that's not a bad sign or anything. Skyrim has also eaten into our activity level, though not nearly as much as I had originally feared. I expect us to be back up to our normal activity levels soon enough, especially when our new toys start coming out. I have good news for those of you paying attention to our selection of ships. Tsume and I have teamed up to work on the Enforcer, with myself handling the flight characteristics and overall design specifications, with Tsume handling the armor and weapon systems. I'm pleased to report that the Enforcer's flight engine and armor are finished (suck that Aryte :P), and Tsume and I will be working on the weapon systems, with Xoza providing special effects to make it look all cool and stuff. Also, speaking of cool looking stuff, after years of trying to get a PROPER new frame for our standard fighter (the Predator was a temporary

[18:03:33] Ethan Schuman: thing thrown together in five minutes), Xoza and Nikki have finished the build for Project Phantom. I'll rez it out above us. It will be replacing the Predator upon its completion, and will have both standard flight modes featured in the Predator with optimizations, as well as an attachment mode like the Nemesis, which will be its primary flight mode. Check out the cockpit inside.

[18:03:47] Ethan Schuman: That's all from Astra this week.

[18:04:29] Huttser Ishelwood raises hand for Terra

[18:04:33] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Excellent model.

[18:04:33] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

[18:04:46] Mark Karlfeldt raises hand for mewneytawwum.

[18:04:53] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Karlfedlt.

[18:04:59] Mark Karlfeldt: Everyone else is being slow.

[18:05:02] Mark Karlfeldt: > Haruspex Pistol: Preeeeeetty much done, except for a few things like sounds, which will be done soon. But they're very much in working order! On Aryte's request, they have been given a few tweaks, and a new unlock: the "doubletap" mode, which fires a round both when pressing the LMB, and another when releasing it.

> Enforcer Fleetship: Ethan has finished the flight-core for it, and Tsume is now doing the other stuff including weapons. It's turning out pretty good so far. One of the things Tsume has done today is added the fortify mode, which projects a shield around the ship which locks it in place whilst absorbing damage.

> Eagle Pauldron: Has been started on by Disembodied. Not much else to say.

> Marcus: Received a robe on his request for his "contributions" towards the creation of a solid foundation of IRL trolling.

[18:06:24] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, haha. NexT?

[18:06:29] DaveyDarkStrider Oh raises hand for Tactica

[18:06:29] Drasamax Python raises hand for the IEA

[18:06:31] Huttser Ishelwood raises hand for Terra.

[18:06:32] Tonet Millar: raises his hand for Adstutia

[18:06:34] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Python.

[18:06:44] Drasamax Python: From myself for The Imperial Education Administration: Some Schola, couple Armatura and no Ludi classes this week in the IEA. I know its still close to Thanksgiving holiday or those few popular game releases and I hope everyone had a good one. But more classes being picked up soon will be appreciated as things still seem a bit slower than normal throughout IEA in class activity.

[18:06:46] Eriksson Foxtrot raises hand fur teh Cohors A.

[18:06:55] Drasamax Python: The gaps in the activity logs seems to be fixed for now but if I missed anyone who is IEA Staff that still needs the forum permissions to view the appropriate IEA forum sections please let me know so I can get it sorted out.

[18:07:10] Drasamax Python: Also for clarfication since I've been getting asked this by multiple Magisters. The new Schola materials are still preview purposes only. We will announce when we are ready to shift gear into the new materials for Schola. So for now keep using the material you've always had. As a note though after this meeting is over the new materials may start being put into place.

[18:07:24] Drasamax Python: How does one become a Schola/Armatura Magister? ----> http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/13701-iea-scholaarmatura-recruitment-application/

That is all from the Imperial Education Administration.

[18:07:54] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mr. Oh?

[18:08:03] DaveyDarkStrider Oh: Quite a slow week for Tactica this week, but none the less stuff is still getting done, a new report has been put up for Silver Hawks and 2142 with updates on their new sim builds.

[18:08:13] DaveyDarkStrider Oh: Also, from what we've discovered, Kampfzone, home to Rodinia and Sturmkorps has been closed down and as far as we can tell Rodinia has taken refuge in Veyla Prime, no idea what's happened to SK but we can gather that they've disbanded as a result of losing the sim.

[18:08:25] DaveyDarkStrider Oh: Finally, Tactica is still looking for people to sign up for the group, if you're interested you can either send Me or Tala Spingflower a notecard stating the reason for wanting to join Tactica , or alternatively you can put up a post on the forums, though a notecard will be faster.

[18:08:38] DaveyDarkStrider Oh: That concludes the meeting report for Tactica.

[18:09:22] Aryte Vesperia: Great, thank you. Mr. Ishelwood?

[18:09:42] Huttser Ishelwood: From Invictus: A decent week for Invictus. Even with the holiday in the middle of the week we were fairly active. Also we recruited a new member in the squad, Vain Composer! Other than that not much has happened within the squad other than raids being done

[18:10:11] Huttser Ishelwood: From Evalidus: I'm pleased to announce activity managed to pick up, other then that, slots still open contact Huttser Ishelwood or Awanken Wasp for details. Now to complete the report have some free Lady GaGa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrY39ooSKBY

[18:11:19] Huttser Ishelwood: From Insidiae: Solid week for Insidiae, most of our members have been corss training either with Curia efforts or Astra. Mackenzie is the new XO of Insidiae and is now working with Ron to step up recruiting efforts, be sure to see her if you are interested in joining.

[18:11:59] Huttser Ishelwood: From Cohors B: Few stuff on Cohors B for tonight. First off, congratulations to Yoki Mistwalker for recieving the XO position in B-II, Rapax. Already Yoki has planned a meeting for Rapax and seems to be getting in place! (Hi Yoki :D) Assloads of transfers have been moved from B-I to B-II, excuse the French, and transfers have also been moved from B-II to Cohors C. Quick reminder: if you'd like to stay in B-I, be sure to get that one raid a week in! Cohors B will have a staff meeting Tuesday November 29 as well. Looking forward to another week of getting shit done. Keep up the good work.

[18:12:24] Huttser Ishelwood: That concludes the Terra report unless Mr Foxtrot has any reports to add.

[18:13:05] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Anything to add, Mr. Ishelwood?

[18:13:23] Aryte Vesperia: Er. Foxtrot.

[18:13:40] Eriksson Foxtrot: I've got an additional, yes. Though first, just a general reminder: Please keep in mind that Cohors A reports are due on Friday at 11:55PM at the very latest. Thank you. I've got one report to add from Saevitas.

[18:14:17] Eriksson Foxtrot: For Saevitas, we have: "Slow week for A-5, with most of our members gone for thanksgiving the raid count was rather low. However, with plenty of joint combat actions planned for this following week, raid count should improve steadily!"

[18:14:41] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mr. Millar?

[18:14:51] Tonet Millar: Radryl sent me the following note, he still has problems with the computer:

[18:14:58] Tonet Millar: Greetings everyone, once more I might not be around on the meeting or maybe I do, I am not really sure, like I said on the last meeting, I am having problems with my videocard, but it is almost fixed now, so for now I still using some random PC just to write the report and see how things are going, ANYWAY here are the news.

[18:15:08] Tonet Millar: As most of you might know, the EB is dead now, consequently some of the members who were on it began to spread out once more, as a consequence of EB dying, Megiddo is raising again under Shark Paolino's power again, buut for now it is under construction, so Tactica, keep your eyes open!

[18:15:18] Tonet Millar: Alsooo 2142 may be getting reinforcement as some of the EB's members are being pulled by some brazilian members into it, yes it is related to diplomacy, looks like EB lost its structure when their main general left, and they began to make conflicts inside of it, on other words,intenal issues,.

[18:15:30] Tonet Millar: As second note, the Cascavel Operation is over, yes, some of you may be mad about it, I am also disappointed. Looks like they gave up of founding anew group, even being aware of how hard we were working on it. Those who participated of the operation will still be rewarded, and I will see if I can do something unique for them. Congratulation guys, well done, I loved the teamwork and see so many people decided to assist.

[18:15:41] Tonet Millar: Also if you are willing to join Adstutia let me know, and for those who joined, we will begin some activities as soon as I get my pc back, I will be passing some material to you guys work with.

[18:15:51] Tonet Millar: Anyway here are the basic requirements:

-Be at least a E-3

-Be able to speak more than one language OR:

-Be able to handle paperwork and tough situations.

That is all from Adstutia.

[18:16:21] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you kindly. Any final reports this evening?

[18:16:53] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Moving right along, then.

[18:17:05] Tsume Xiao: calc 2011-1930

[18:17:08] Tsume Xiao: ...

[18:17:08] Aryte Vesperia: > Tribunus Assignments

[18:18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Per our ongoing revisions, the public list of Tribunus assignments has been published. You may find it under the policy section. Specifically, here: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/15588-ordo-tribunus-assignments-24nov11

[18:18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Within the list, you can find each officer, their direct reports, areas of assignments, their raid contribution expectations, and the span of dates that they will be expected to tow the line for defense command.

[18:19:50] Aryte Vesperia: I do want to clarify the latter element of that list; I have set up a revolving pool for officers, each sharing a chunk of the month as "primary defense coordinators." This does not mean one of them will be OIC at every given moment, but it provides a guideline on to when they should focus on it.

[18:20:30] Aryte Vesperia: The intent here is to share the burden equally across the officer corps, chopping it up into manageable bits, rather than simply expecting everyone to take it at any time.

[18:20:40] Aryte Vesperia: The additional clarity should assist in officer coverage of OIC positions.

[18:21:35] Aryte Vesperia: Please be sure to reference the list should you have questions of chain of command, assignment areas, or to simply find an officer responsible for a specific division.

[18:21:46] Aryte Vesperia: It will be updated regularly to reflect any changes.

[18:21:58] Aryte Vesperia: The "raid" and "OIC" expectations will take effect 01DEC11.

[18:23:03] Aryte Vesperia: I do want to stress this does not replace NCO initiated raids or defense command. Simply, it provides an outline of expectations for officers to follow-- a time management tool for folks with a lot of investment in other duties.

[18:23:36] Aryte Vesperia: Furthermore, it differentiates between administrative and combat officers. As such, you, as a member, can easily reference, find, and contact someone if looking for answers or to pursue a raid.

[18:23:43] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:24:28] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Moving on.

[18:24:37] Aryte Vesperia: > Merczateer Combat

[18:25:32] Aryte Vesperia: The question is floating around: what happened to the combat with Mercz? Well, nothing . . in several ways. There is not a particular reason why we haven't engaged one another much this week; the Mercz command and I haven't even discussed it.

[18:26:19] Aryte Vesperia: My only assumption is there's some intent to take some time off from interacting after the series of high profile battles. I can understand that, based upon the intensity presented in all three of our combat missions against the Mercz thus far.

[18:27:22] Aryte Vesperia: I do want to stress, however, the probability is quite high that combat will flair back up-- whether or not Ordo will be the first to strike is not yet seen. Merczateers are specifically an officer level target, ergo, officers may engage them. I would request officers speak to me prior to receive coaching on the Mercz region and objectives, but it is not mandatory.

[18:28:55] Aryte Vesperia: Whatever the case may be, the Mercz remain a definite force to interact with. I do underline that, regardless of battle, they remain our allies and political friends-- our combat is not a "traditional war." It is friendly in nature. A testament to the capability of both group to act as comrades, and yet meet on open fields.

[18:30:18] Aryte Vesperia: I do encourage Ordo members to visit and interact with Mercz; it is important, both for our political and combat relations, to keep a friendly impression with them. As we all know, combat, no matter how friendly it is intended, does develop some sense of competition. We certainly want to provide the image of having fun in this interaction with the Mercz and continue to encourage it.

[18:31:27] Aryte Vesperia: The eyes of a many groups are upon us during this time. We've already seen this via the Grid At War and the numerous spectators in our region. There is a degree of hope from those outside of the Ordo that this will devolve into a "traditional war." I doubt that will ever be the case, but be guarded and ensure that such an impression is never provided.

[18:31:34] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

[18:32:23] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Moving on then.

[18:32:27] Aryte Vesperia: > Raid Activities

[18:32:51] Aryte Vesperia: Spiraling from the topic of Tribunus assignments, I do want to take some time to talk shop on raids and finding space on a raid.

[18:33:38] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, although I continue to endeavor to push toward more pre-planned and scheduled raids, the majority of our interactions will and always will be unscheduled, random events.

[18:34:35] Aryte Vesperia: There are, however, many ways for any member to get their raid numbers up and participate in combat deployments. First off, consider the dynamics of "who" originates raids:

[18:35:14] Aryte Vesperia: Officers, senior NCOs, and elite units.

[18:36:18] Aryte Vesperia: As is, a good portion of our raids are originated at the senior NCO level-- for example, our E-8's: Ookamiwulf Lemton being a major contributor.

[18:37:05] Aryte Vesperia: I would consider the E-8's to primarily focus on randomization of raids. However, you can certainly approach one and request raids. Their primary goal /is/ to raid and ensure deployments. Their positions are designed solely for that function.

[18:38:28] Aryte Vesperia: Officers, on the other hand, focus more on the "demand" of raids. In other words, they are a great source to contact and go "raid please." With their new, defined raids expectations, each officer is going to be looking to either originate or lead one raid, per week.

[18:39:07] Aryte Vesperia: Origination of a raid, at officer level, can be as simple as an officer issuing an NCO to lead it.

[18:39:54] Aryte Vesperia: Officers will, more than likely, increase the volume of randomized raids as part of the defined expectations. Nevertheless, don't be afraid to flip open the Tribunus list and find officers designated as "combat."

[18:41:37] Aryte Vesperia: A rather untapped area is the "elite unit" area. Specifically, each elite unit has the expectation of /two raids/ per member. So if there's ten members of an elite squad, they need to have a net total of twenty raids a week. That doesn't mean twenty original raids, but enough raids that each member has the ability to participate at least two times.

[18:42:28] Aryte Vesperia: That means there's a lot of opportunity for a general member--elite squad or not--to contact elite unit commanders and get involved.

[18:42:48] Aryte Vesperia: Additionally, it'd be a great opportunity to sit in and participate with a unit that may be recruiting.

[18:43:27] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

[18:45:20] Aryte Vesperia: All right then.

[18:46:07] Aryte Vesperia: I am not doing a traditional keynote this evening. In its place, I am going to open the floor and provide everyone present the opportunity to ask questions, comment, or bring up topics of their own. If no one wishes to, that's fine too. But. :} This is your chance to talk. Hands?

[18:46:32] Liam Macalroy raises his hand.

[18:46:40] Aryte Vesperia: Macalroy?

[18:46:42] DaveyDarkStrider Oh raises hand

[18:47:59] Liam Macalroy: Would it be possible to initiate a review of some targets on the tactica board, to get at least one or two more NCO targets? Seeing as everytime the past three weeks we've tried to initate one, they've been deathly empty. Granted, I realize it's because of the release of games like SKYRIM and MW3, buuuut..

[18:48:16] Liam Macalroy: And Thanksgiving, but it'd be rather nice to not have to get an officer or Ookami to observe every time.

[18:48:20] Disembodied Hand wiggles fingers.

[18:48:22] Liam Macalroy: -Every- time.

[18:48:47] Aryte Vesperia: Frankly, every target could be "officer" target and it'd make no difference. It is not necessary to have an officer present. They can approve the raid. If they choose not to sit in, it is their ass, not yours.

[18:49:10] Aryte Vesperia: You are expected to reference the officer in the event of difficulty and ask for their help. That's about it.

[18:49:34] Aryte Vesperia: Nevertheless, Tactica would be happy to review them. That's what they do.

[18:49:42] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Oh?

[18:49:45] Maverick Garfield raises his hand

[18:50:03] DaveyDarkStrider Oh: Just a general question about QP rewards, mostly personal curiosity

[18:50:57] DaveyDarkStrider Oh: I'm sure a few people have probably wondered this as well, but there's been gear i've unlocked via QP reward points, but as soon as I've recieved it, it's never been used and as such, gathered dust in my inventory. Is there any way/chance/method to potentially exchange a reward for something else?

[18:51:14] Aryte Vesperia: Not at this time.

[18:51:21] Aryte Vesperia: As it would be a gigantic headache for me and anyone involved.

[18:51:38] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Hand?

[18:52:21] Disembodied Hand: err

[18:52:22] Disembodied Hand: that.

[18:53:05] Aryte Vesperia: That is a definite possibility.

[18:53:11] fatalitywolf Firehawk raises hand

[18:53:14] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Firehawk?

[18:53:32] fatalitywolf Firehawk: when we gonna hear anything more about the ordo CDF

[18:53:40] DaveyDarkStrider Oh raises hand

[18:53:55] fatalitywolf Firehawk: as its a great intrest of mine

[18:54:01] fatalitywolf Firehawk: am curious

[18:54:21] Aryte Vesperia: When time permits. It is on the list for revisions, as such, it will be worked on.

[18:54:26] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Oh?

[18:54:53] DaveyDarkStrider Oh: I believe I read somewhere about rewards for people who actively seek out to become OIC for the sim. If this is true what kind of rewards can we expect from this?

[18:55:52] Aryte Vesperia: This is correct. We will be pursuing this. You can expect vanity items that compliment your attire, more than likely. Additional "functional" items are possible, but not yet planned.

[18:56:04] Ookamiwulf Lemton: draw

[18:56:29] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions? :)

[18:56:41] Maverick Garfield: raises hand again

[18:56:53] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Garfield.

[18:57:03] Maverick Garfield: Thats Applejack to you...

[18:57:19] Mark Karlfeldt: That makes three new bronies this week.

[18:57:41] Maverick Garfield: any way I was wondering how come defenses are held as high as raids?

[18:57:56] Maverick Garfield: or more so why don't we have a requirement on them like we do raids

[18:58:40] Aryte Vesperia: Defense volume is immensely higher than offense volume.

[18:58:50] Aryte Vesperia: Defense is compulsory; if you are here, you must participate.

[18:58:55] Aryte Vesperia: We can't force you to raid.\

[18:59:49] Aryte Vesperia: (You do receive points from PRFs for defense participation, and defense participation is taken in to account when judging if you are active for an A unit.)

[18:59:51] Aryte Vesperia: Time for one more question.

[19:00:17] Liam Macalroy raises his paw.

[19:00:38] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Macalroy?

[19:00:51] Liam Macalroy: TRADITIONAL POST-MEETING RAID LED BY ARYTE? 8D

[19:01:17] Aryte Vesperia: Based upon my time constraints, this is unlikely.

[19:02:01] Aryte Vesperia: Well. Thank you all for coming. It was a pleasure, as always. Promotions will be up tomorrow. I am going to hop off to do some stuff, but I'll be back in an hour.

[19:02:05] Aryte Vesperia: Go conquer.

[19:02:12] Aryte Vesperia: Thanks for a good weed.

[19:02:13] Aryte Vesperia: Week.

[19:02:17] DaveyDarkStrider Oh: :D

[19:02:18] Aryte Vesperia: A good weed. Lol.

[19:02:19] Addison Setzer: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[19:02:26] Addison Setzer: lol stoners

[19:02:33] Liam Macalroy: I CAN HEAR COLOURS BRAH

[19:02:38] Aryte Vesperia: Almost as bad as megagun.

[19:02:39] Mark Karlfeldt: One day I hope to grow up to do drugs just like my hero Aryte

[19:02:46] Ethan Schuman: LOL

[19:02:49] Huttser Ishelwood: /Almost/

[19:02:50] Krin Redgrave Salutes...Hail the Emperor!

[19:02:53] Andriste Nesiote salutes crisply. "Heresy grows from idleness."

[19:02:55] Vain Composer salutes sharply, proudly claiming: "Glory to the Imperium, Pro Patria."

[19:02:55] Havoc Sparta salutes "Nee Metuas Nee Optes"

[19:02:55] Arokh Takakura slams a claw to his chest with a dull thud. "Cadet, it's whats for dinner."

[19:02:56] Yoki Mistwalker salutes! Ad honorem Ordo

[19:02:57] Liam Macalroy stands at attention and salutes "Ehre und Ruhm im Namen des Imperator!"

[19:02:58] fatalitywolf Firehawk salutes!

[19:02:58] fatalitywolf Firehawk: Embrace democracy or you will be eradicated!

[19:02:58] Lairex Beck salutes!

[19:02:59] Shizzerk Kostolany salutes!

[19:02:59] BurrWolf Qin salutes! "For the Glory of the Imperium!"

[19:03:00] Dascede Aluveaux salutes. "By His will."

[19:03:00] Tonet Millar salutes!

[19:03:01] Dresden Xaris salutes!

[19:03:01] Aryte Vesperia: I didn't salute.

[19:03:02] Addison Setzer: KRIN WHAT HAVR UOU DONE

[19:03:07] Addison Setzer: GG

[19:03:09] Marcus Tinamou salutes!

[19:03:11] DaveyDarkStrider Oh Salutes! "Hail To The Imperator, Baby!"

[19:03:12] Dresden Xaris salutes!

[19:03:17] Addison Setzer: WE ALL JUST SALUTED EACH OTHER

[19:03:21] Liam Macalroy: TIME FOR ROUND TWO?

[19:03:23] Ron Bleac salutes.

[19:03:26] Azimuth Summerwind salutes!

[19:03:26] Addison Setzer: ROUND 2 GO ARYTE

[19:03:28] Aryte Vesperia: Sheep much.

[19:03:33] Ron Bleac: Oops.

[19:03:39] Kaska Czarny: BAAAAA!

[19:03:40] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Good thing I noticed that.

[19:03:40] Mark Karlfeldt: I never salute. :3

[19:03:44] Aryte Vesperia: Settle down.

[19:03:45] Arokh Takakura: And you are the shepard?

[19:03:53] Addison Setzer: Shut. Up. >:C

[19:04:16] Aryte Vesperia: As I was saying. Thank you for a good week. Keep up the good work.

[19:04:22] Liam Macalroy: *TENSES UP*

[19:04:32] Aryte Vesperia: Get your raids in. I will be reviewing Cohors A closely.

[19:04:34] Vinnie Lei salutes. "Ich liebe es wenn ein plan funktioniert.."

[19:05:03] Aryte Vesperia: You are dismissed. Good night.

[19:05:04] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

[19:05:06] Addison Setzer: GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

[19:05:06] Arokh Takakura slams a claw to his chest with a dull thud. "Imperator Vesperia."

[19:05:07] Andriste Nesiote salutes crisply. "Heresy grows from idleness."

[19:05:07] Shizzerk Kostolany salutes!

[19:05:07] fatalitywolf Firehawk salutes!

[19:05:07] fatalitywolf Firehawk: Embrace democracy or you will be eradicated!

[19:05:08] Vain Composer salutes sharply, proudly claiming: "Glory to the Imperium, Pro Patria."

[19:05:09] Tala Spingflower salutes and tips hat.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.