Clicky

Lestat Umarov

Resident Evil 5 Demo (You can play too!)

For those of you who didn't know the demo version of Biohazard/Resident Evil 5 was released on December 5th on Xbox Live. To Japan...For some odd reason Capcom felt it was a good idea to make the US and UK wait until Jan/Mar?(noones sure), which is completly rediculous seeing as the demo was in english and perfectly sutible for the US and UK. For a time you could make a Japanese Xbox live account, dl the demo, and even play online co-op with other people. Microsoft however has but a stop to this, region locking the game and disconnecting you from Xbox live if you try to play it online.

But alas, there is a chance for all of us to play if you follow the steps from the link below:

http://digiex.net/games-downloads/768-resi...xbox-360-a.html

I myself have gotten it to work and have played the demo on my 360. I will say that it's pretty intense. As soon as you start playing you're thrown right into the action. There are two maps to play, but I've only played the first one thus far. If anyone else wants to give it a try check out that link! I'll even help you out if you have problems getting it to work. This is your chance, be one of the first people in america to play RE5!