Clicky

Scarlet Flaks

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abit8LBaHwA&feature=relmfu

E3 Update (nobody else did, and I was re-watching all the shit)

The MP looks sick, seriously. Note the sequence where you see a heavy armor put on a blast shield helmet, and then later a first person view with the narrowed vision.
It -looks- like each country/ group will have their own play style. Though that could be false. Either way it looks much better.

Described by the dev team as the tactical parallel to BF3s "big war" fights

so far, the game plays pretty good. The story telling is a bit diff than original.

Combat is challenging, the 2-scope options on weapons are nice. Usually can swap between ironsights/holographic and some sort of scoped item on the same weapon with various methods.

I tomahawked a guy in the balls, so thats great.

secondary weapons always have infinite ammo in SP. Handguns, MP7, and AA-12 are what I have used so far.

A quote from Reddit that I found quite touching;

This might get a bunch of flak because of the EA hatred on this board, but the Danger Close team did what I think is an incredibly cool thing for the families of a couple of friends of mine.

After hearing that a friend of mine had passed away in Operation New Dawn in Iraq earlier this year, Danger Close agreed to memorialize him as a character in the upcoming title Medal of Honor: Warfighter. I was super stoked! What makes it even more amazing, though, is they learned about another friend of mine who was also an Iraqi veteran, who had passed away from cancer a bit later in the year, and who was a big gamer as well. They offered to not only also include him, but to put them in the same unit so they could fight side by side.

After giving them nothing more than source photos they were able to recreate digital versions of them that blew my mind...it was incredibly touching. When I was out at EA LA to hang out and check things out, I learned that they had decided to stick me in the game as well =O (looking at yourself in digital format is pretty creepy, btw.)

I hope this doesn't get downvoted into oblivion...trust me, I think EA's customer service is LOLWAT terrible, and that they're a merciless, soulless company at the corporate level and origin is probably the most infuriating thing i've ever refused to use.

The employees, though, are pretty friggin amazing. The Danger Close team is incredibly dedicated to what they do and they don't give a shit about DRM or extending revenue by bullshit DLC. They love what they do and are super passionate about it. The guns guys I talked to knew their weapons inside and out, including the manufacturers themselves. The character developer I talked to immediately commented how my pores were incorrect upon meeting me and went back to work. I swear on everything, I overheard someone debating the shade of green a bush should be in a screen shot. This is the stuff they care about; delivering a great game.

So yes, TL;DR, EA Ffffing sucks as a a corporate entity, but before you go and bash everyone that works there and say that everything they produce is shit, it's not the dev's fault. They're awesome at what they do, and they just want to make fun games.

This isn't gonna be publicized, they didn't tell anyone about it, they're not trumpeting "hey look what we did for some veterans!" or anything, so I hope that Danger Close can get a little recognition here.

Thanks!

Bonus: me vs digital me. kind of creepy looking at yourself, but not yourself. haha.

Mngnu.jpg

EDIT: Look for sgt xayxana (say-san-uh) and sgt wright in grizzly squad, and l/cpl tran =)