Clicky

Mickel Reed

So where the hell has Mickel been all this time?

It occurred to me that I have been absent a lot and haven't exactly been forthcoming with information, which is quite plainly not very nice of me and a contribtuting factor to why I am still e3.

The good news is that after over ten years of unemployment and resultant problems, I now have a job. It's an internship, it's for a limited time, but it's a job.

The bad news is that when you have been unemployed for ten years your mental stamina is that of a newborn kitten, meaning that when I get home from work I have just about enough energy to go on Second Life, read my IMs and go "glaaaa... glaaaa..." while drooling.

Since any right-thinking soldier of the Imperium would assume me to be afflicted by chaotic mutations, I choose not to go near Titan when in that condition. Well that, and I would only be in the way in an fight anyway.

(And how is that different from how you are normally, Mickel?)

I totally haven't forgotten you though, and I try to be on more and more as my stamina builds up.